FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Bi couple

Bi couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have a massive fantasy about being seduced by a sexy women who knows what she what she wants! The way it would happen is maybe I was in a supermarket or getting a take away a sexy women would walk past me knowing my eyes were fixed on her , may as she walk past she gave a little flash of her knickers and smiled . Then I would follow her where ever she went not getting to close to her suddenly she turns and walks towards me and said follow me to my house!!! My cock twitched with excitement . So I followed her all they way to her house in my car . As we get chilled her in lounge we started to kiss and then she whispered in my ear would you do anything I want ? I replied yes then again she said anything ? I start to get a little worried I still said yes then she blindfolded me . She said open your mouth then suddenly something touched my tongue and went in my mouth before I could pull back the women jumped on my cock and started to grind really slowly which intensified the whole situation . Shall I carry on? Or can bi couple help me out

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Didn't you already post this before?

By *bione_1Man  over a year ago

Broxbourne

I would love to try bi during mmf fun with a couple but it seems to be difficulty in finding a willing bi couple . Any takers ?

By *exycouple.xCouple  over a year ago

leeds

Yeah we are up for it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We had a meet with a bi man at the weekend,was amazing,a very very horny time was had by all

» Add a new message to this topic