FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > She wants bigger...part 2

She wants bigger...part 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So Claire sends me a pic of herself to me whilst I’m at work, all dressed up in a tiny red dress, stockings, and her killer heels which got my attention immediately! My cock seemed to instantaneously come to life which was kinda embarrassing for me as I work in an office, and black suit trousers are notorious for showing every bulge going! Luckily I was sat down at my desk in my own private office ( look at me, high faluting office manager ) with my own private secretary. Hiring Suzanne was the single most favourite job I had ever to do here ( apart from firing the odd person, elevated sense of power is great! ).

Claire sends me a message afterwards saying enjoy thinking of me wearing this as I go and meet my new friend, we may stop by after you’ve finished to meet up, enjoy. She sends another pic of her bending over in front of our mirror and quite clearly see she isn’t wearing any panties! Well, that me even harder and started to give myself a little rub as I thought of what could be in store later. Seeing as I knew that Suzanne was also off today, I knew I wouldn’t be disturbed as I undid my button of my trousers to release my hard shaft, I sat back and thought of Claire bending over more and playing her own pussy as she got ready, then thoughts drifted off to Suzanne, her small petite frame, with small breasts, but an ass to die for, and legs that were amazing too! Rubbing myself faster as I remembered that interview with her , turning up in a short skirt, tight black shirt, and her legs covered in sheer black hold-ups, of which I saw plenty of as I spoke to her, crossing and uncrossing her legs quite a lot as she described how she needs this new job as she had just recently split up with her long-term boyfriend and needed independence and an income. She made it clear from day one that she wanted more than just the job I was offering, remembering as I sat on the corner of the table as I she sat sideways from me, her skirt riding up and displaying those fabulous legs, teasing me as I asked the odd question related to the job, my reaction to her legs display having an obvious effect on me ( damn those suit trousers again! ).

I found myself rubbing faster still, my hand pulling my balls as I remembered seeing those legs even closer a few weeks later on an after hours work meeting, her beautiful pussy with just the tiniest of strips of hair above it hovering above my face as we discussed some numbers or something, the way her mouth expertly sucked my cock and made me cum that first time had me begging her for more, now imagining her fingers once more fondling my balls as I feel myself starting to twitch and cock throbbing as I cum hard over my desk, feeling a tad nervous too as anybody could’ve actually walked in, and now had to clean up quickly, and relax, though thoughts again drifting to later………

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

you bad boy hehe

It was getting near the end of my working day, and my earlier wank was probably the most productive I had been! I find it’s always good to have a good job in hand, ahem ?

I was switching off my laptop when Suzanne unexpectantly walked in, looking absolutely stunning I may add. She was wearing a short white dress that stopped just above her knee, and fitted her upper body curves very snug indeed. Her hair, which was usually down was now in a bun effect on her head and her make-up made her look fantastic. She placed her phone and bag down on the desk and planted her hands down after, staring straight at me, her delicious breasts at my eye level

“ Suzanne, what a surprise, I thought you we’re off today, you had some big night planned or something? “

“ I did, I mean I do Dave, I just wanted to make sure all arrangements were organised for our business trip next week “ she replied, winking, knowing that our ‘business trip ‘ was little more than a weekend long fuck-fest for us both

“ Er, yes they are, I made the arrangements myself, the details should be in your emails “

“ well I’d better just check them “ she said as she came around the desk and sat herself on my lap as she powered on my laptop. She leaned forward as she was typing in MY password, her tiny ass grinding down onto my cock, seemingly oblivious to the effect it was having as she continued grinding away and searching through the pile of emails she had accumulated this week. Her sexy ass, pushing and grinding on my lap bringing my cock to life as she trawled through some more sites before asking what I had been up to today

“ you know, the usual stuff I do when you’re not around “ I replied

“ Really? So do you mind if look and see if you have been busy? “

“ Eh? “ I asked in shock, “ How you going to do that?”

“ Easy” she said as an video of me sitting behind my desk throwing my pen in the air and attempting to catch it appeared on my laptop

“ What’s that? “ I asked, nervously. Suzanne was now bending over in front of me, her little dress showing me quite clearly that she was wearing just the tiniest of white material as a thong. Suzanne skipped the video forward to when I started to play with myself, and watched as a wicked smile on her face appeared.

“ I see that you have busy, you naughty boy, tell me, who were you thinking of as you were doing that to yourself. “

“ nobody in particular “ I answered as Suzanne ran her hand over the back of her thigh, deliberately over her tiny white thong, all the while watching the screen , seeing me playing with my own balls, she was giving me excellent view of ass and more as she continued running a finger slowly over her thong

“ hmmm, really Dave, I don’t believe you, was it your girlfriend Claire, the one with the gorgeous pert tits, with nipples that can sucked for an eternity “

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing, Suzanne basically insinuating that she wants to suck Claires nipples, in my wildest dreams. Suzanne had now slid her finger inside her thong and was openly fingering herself whilst watching me jerking off, she moved her finger over her clit and back inside herself, watching transfixed as I came across the desk . Suzanne ordered me to pull down my trousers and fuck her right there and then, her bent over the desk, me standing behind thrusting myself harder and harder into her, she was telling me how fucking naughty I was to be wanking on the desk like that, and how she wanted my cum inside her now and not over the desk. I fucked her even deeper and was just in the last few strokes when the door opened and Claire was standing there…….

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm now the fun starts

As Claire stood there in her very sexy red dress all she could say was “ Dave, what the fuck is going on?”

I stopped and pulled out, and in my head I tried to say things like It’s not what it looks like, It was an accident, it was her not me etc, but all that came out was

“ Claire, you know what happened a few weeks ago, now its my turn, so just sit down, shut the fuck up and watch as me and Suzanne show you exactly what I’d like to happen more between us “

Claire just stood there, more shocked at how I spoke to her than at what she saw, or at least that is what I was hoping. Suzanne was still bent over the desk, with no attempt to cover herself or even move away, in fact it seemed like she was enjoying this little scenario. I pulled the chair from behind the desk and told Claire to sit down and not to move. I looked into her eyes, but I could see was a blank cold set of stones instead of where her eyes were supposed to be.

“ Now listen Claire, you did this to me, and you said you’d be agreeable, and yes, I know you weren’t expecting this tonight, but tough, it’s gonna happen and you’re going to witness this!”

I walked over to my office door and locked it, just in case anymore surprises decided to walk in.

“Suzanne, are you game for our little show of fun?”

Suzanne just nodded, smiled and walked straight up to me and kissed me hard, her hands undoing my shirt buttons as she did so, her fingernails tracing a line over my sensitive nipples, her mouth over my neck, down to my chest, her teeth clamping on my nipple, making me jump and her laugh a little

“ I think Dave, that if Claire needs showing how to do things right, then you had better tell how you want me, so little Claire here can do this for you properly later” said Suzanne, whilst giving Claire a quick wink.

With that I ordered Suzanne to strip completely so I could see all her nakedness. I turned Suzanne around so Claire could see exactly what we both were doing to each other. I leant forward and started sucking each nipple of hers in turn, exaggerating each act for Claires benefit, Suzanne responding to every touch like a mini orgasm, her body shaking as I continued nibbling each nipple, my hand grabbing her ass, my fingers opening the cheeks as another finger moved over both holes, all the time my eyes on Claire as I could see her now sat there with her legs uncrossed and watching intently. Claires eyes followed my fingers as they slid inside Suzannes wet pussy, sliding in and out, grazing over her clit with each insertion, Claire seemingly mesmerised as Suzuannes breathing started getting shallower, her legs buckling slightly as her orgasm was building up. Claires eyes not wavering as I notice her own hands now between own legs, inadvertently showing me her own small panties with every movement. Suzanne’s own orgasm building up even more as I push now three fingers into her, moving them faster, her moans louder as she eventually gives in and cums over my hand. After letting her regain her breath I move my laptop off the desk ( reminding myself to find that bloody camera, after tonight that is )along with some loose files and sit myself on top of the desk.

“ Now Claire, you know that thing I’ve always wanted from you, watch and learn!”

Suzanne just stands there wondering what she was going to have to do when I ordered her to suck my cock, and def don’t forget my balls, along with underneath I winked. Looking at Claires reaction as Suzanne begins expertly sucking my cock, her fingers tugging my ballsack, and even snaking there way between my own ass cheeks . Claires eyes now widening as she sees how much pleasure I’m receiving from someone else other than her, and she isn’t allowed to do a thing about it, her own hands now openly inside her panties, clearly finding this a big turn on as Suzanne carries on sucking and licking my cock, her tongue running over my balls, between my cheeks, Claire quite clearly seeing Suzannes tongue flicking over my asshole as she now wanks my cock at same time. The moans of pleasure escaping me as Suzannes wanks me faster, her tongue flicking faster, my eyes watching Claire openly fingering herself soon has me erupting hard, my cum shooting over my chest and falling over Suzannes hand. All Suzanne does is lift her fingers and licks them clean, all the while watching Claire in the throes of her own orgasm….

By *bw48Woman  over a year ago

warrington

mmmmmmmmm very horny more plz x

bump 2

Awesome stuff... Can't wait for more!!!

By *AMES19620Man  over a year ago