FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > her first group of cock

her first group of cock

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

my wife was not into sex with more than one guy, until we went out for a meal to celebrate her birthday. as we were eating or meal we saw two guys loooking over at us, and the wife said look at those to guys staring at us, i replyed they must want to fuck u , she said tell them to fuck off, just then they walked off, after finishing our meal we sat outside to finish off our drinks. by then she was quite tippsy, and i started joking on with her about the guys looking at her, she said that she was going to the toilet, as she went the two guys came over to me and asked if they could sit down next to us on the bench, i replyed ok no probs,

they asked where we had came from and commented on how nice the wife looked and then the wife came back from to loo with a strange look on her face. she asked what we were talking about and i said that they said that they thought we were a nice couple and what a good looker she was, she just laughted by then i needed the loo so i told her i was going to the loo just then one of the guys said that he needed the loo so we went to the loo together talking, when washing my hands the guy said have we ever had a group session i asked what do you mean, he said has your wife ever had more than one cock, i replied no we have talked about it before but she was not interested in that sort of thing, then he turned around holding his cock in his hands saying would she not like this up her mate. i was gob smacked staring at the size of his cock he had to be at least 10 inches. then he said my mate has a good sized cock also. i rushed out to the wife and sat down beside her. and told her what happened. she said no no way i said yes its true. by then the other guy came back from the loo, with a smile on his face. would you like another drink asking me and the wife. we said ok two vodkas plz, him and his mate went to the bar. and i said to the wife do you fancy another cock or two she looked at me and said i will think about it. i replied ive seen his cock its about 10 inches. and he said his mate has a big one to. she said again i will think about it, just then the guys came back with the drinks, she looking at them again and again while drinking her vodka. then i could not believe my hearing when she came out and asked the guys how big are there cocks, one replied come over to the sand dunes and we will show you. she drank up and said ok see you over there, they got up and walked over to the sand dunes, so we followed them into the dunes. as we got onto the dunes we found a quiet spot. they both layed thier coats on the sand. and pulled there jeans down as they layed there pulling at thier cocks. the wife fell to her knees grabing one cock and started to wank it, then she grabs the other cock wanking it in her mouth, i pulled out my cock and started to wank at the excitement of my wife giving in to the frill and the passion, after a while we striped her clothes off on guy pull out a durex and put it on. we layed her back he got on top of her and pussed his huge cock right up her she let out a cry of lust saying oh yes fuck it up me go on fuck me. i could not believe my eyes his cock was drill her pussy, it was a 10 inch cock going into her tiny frame of a body, fuck me fuck me she cries, his mate got his cock into her mouth swallow this he said, he was pumpimg her little mouth she turned to me grabing my cock and wanking it, the guy whos cock she was sucking soon shot his spunk into her mouth. she was swallowing his cum that made me cum the guy who was fucking her was cumming. she let out a big scream oh yes! the other guy asked do you do bareback. we said yes not knowing what it meant at that time, so he swaped places with his mate, she pushed his huge tool up her and was fucked her hard saying is that good babe is it , she replied oh yes! yes.im cumming do you want it yes she said, please he pulled out his cock and shot his spunk all over her tits and tummy, i got on top and fucked her and shot very fast, as she suck the other two guys. just then when we thought we were finished we heard voices. yeah that was great. we lookied around there were another 4 guys wanking them selfs off. the wife looked at me with a smile on her face. i gave her the nod she sucked the other cocks and fucked them too, after fun was had by all we said thanks, and hope to meet again. when driving home we were talking about the night we had she said it was great and she would def do it again, and we and great sex that night in our own bed. and we are now genuine swingers now and she still loves the element of surprise

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

great story - where can i find resteraunts like this??!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic