FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cheating girlfriend but I know

Cheating girlfriend but I know

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irstTime4everything OP   Couple  over a year ago

Reading

I've had a fantasy of my gf sneaking out to meet a guy. Is it wrong that it arouses me? The thought of her going to meet him or him coming round and fucking her brains out and then coming back and pretending she's been out with friends. My gf and I do swing but sometimes the idea of her getting fucked and her sneaking of for it seems so much naughtier. Penny for your thoughts

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmmm this is a horny thought j

"I've had a fantasy of my gf sneaking out to meet a guy. Is it wrong that it arouses me? The thought of her going to meet him or him coming round and fucking her brains out and then coming back and pretending she's been out with friends. My gf and I do swing but sometimes the idea of her getting fucked and her sneaking of for it seems so much naughtier. Penny for your thoughts "

Paula and I went out last night, really sexy guys were on the next table, I told them she was my sister and looking for a bloke lol

She enjoyed herself

By *lthomasMan  over a year ago

Wolves

"I've had a fantasy of my gf sneaking out to meet a guy. Is it wrong that it arouses me? The thought of her going to meet him or him coming round and fucking her brains out and then coming back and pretending she's been out with friends. My gf and I do swing but sometimes the idea of her getting fucked and her sneaking of for it seems so much naughtier. Penny for your thoughts "

Already sent you a private message regarding this from another post in the forum, like your way of thinking!

I love the thought of my gf cheating on me and getting the pleasure of a real mans cock. Love the thought of licking her out when shes been filled with another mans spunk. Id love to watch her getting fucked nice and hard.

actually happened to me with my ex wife. all the time she never knew that i was aware what she was doing..

"Mmmmm this is a horny thought j"

By *lex_xxx2019Man  over a year ago

Cobham

Ha this happened to me this year and I have copies of her messages to prove it... love wanking over them!

Please do tell more ??.

By *ornyAndHung4FunMan  over a year ago

Lisburn

I loved peeking through my gfs phone and seeing her sex chats with other guys and all the whatsapp vids of her fucking herself with vibrator as they sent her wanking vids, loved reading her replies saying how she wished their cocks where inside her, she never knew i was reading them but i had even took photos of them so i could read and wank over them again and again, incase she deleted the evidence

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Hope there’s more doing this ?

Cobham

But if a head fuck at first but now I wank over their messages all the time... got some great evidence

Lisburn

Yeah my cock gets hard reading over the evidence lol

Sounds hot !

Did she send them pics or videos back of her fucking herself with her toys while reading what they wanted to do to her ?.

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

By *eandyourwife69Man  over a year ago

aberdeen

I used to love my mrs coming home used from a date or appointment!! Smelling her used fanny through her pants before licking it all clean

Cobham

Nice! No pics sadly but have plenty of WhatsApp screenshots to wank over

Lisburn

"Sounds hot !

Did she send them pics or videos back of her fucking herself with her toys while reading what they wanted to do to her ?."

She sent them pics and vids back of her playing with her tits or fucking herself with her vibrators, whilst telling them how much she was enjoying watching them wank

Lisburn

Anyone evidence of their cheating gfs

By *hemainintainMan  over a year ago

govan

I want a guy to give me there wife's kik and see if I can deduce them.

Did a couple of these last year but in both cases convinced it was just the husband pretending!

Anyone up for this for real drop me a line.

My wife is currently cheating with her bosses son

I asked Lucy to go and fetch some money that I was owed from a business associate of mine, off she pops in her car to a what should of been a nice easy transaction but when she gets to the pub he offers to buy her a drink, obviously no one has 1 drink so she had another, and obviously no one can have just 2 drinks so she has another and now a little tipsy and had too much to drink and drive, I can’t get there to pick her up for another hour and half as I’m still at work, she’s now sitting on a high stool with her back to the rest of the clientele and she’s letting my business associate finger her. It was a bit dangerous but that’s what she loves, a bit of danger lol, he’s due to pay me again next week and he’s asked if she wants to collect it from his office where he works alone, she’s thinking it over as we all know what might happen if she goes ?

"I asked Lucy to go and fetch some money that I was owed from a business associate of mine, off she pops in her car to a what should of been a nice easy transaction but when she gets to the pub he offers to buy her a drink, obviously no one has 1 drink so she had another, and obviously no one can have just 2 drinks so she has another and now a little tipsy and had too much to drink and drive, I can’t get there to pick her up for another hour and half as I’m still at work, she’s now sitting on a high stool with her back to the rest of the clientele and she’s letting my business associate finger her. It was a bit dangerous but that’s what she loves, a bit of danger lol, he’s due to pay me again next week and he’s asked if she wants to collect it from his office where he works alone, she’s thinking it over as we all know what might happen if she goes ? "

By the way he doesn’t know that I know what went on in the pub

Cobham

Nice...

I have evidence of my gf cheating too... Care to swap evidence on kik?

By *ottsFungirlCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Apparently, this is quite common feeling. I have had guys begging me to be their friend and go fuck other guys even while they wait outside for me in the car. Loved it

"I asked Lucy to go and fetch some money that I was owed from a business associate of mine, off she pops in her car to a what should of been a nice easy transaction but when she gets to the pub he offers to buy her a drink, obviously no one has 1 drink so she had another, and obviously no one can have just 2 drinks so she has another and now a little tipsy and had too much to drink and drive, I can’t get there to pick her up for another hour and half as I’m still at work, she’s now sitting on a high stool with her back to the rest of the clientele and she’s letting my business associate finger her. It was a bit dangerous but that’s what she loves, a bit of danger lol, he’s due to pay me again next week and he’s asked if she wants to collect it from his office where he works alone, she’s thinking it over as we all know what might happen if she goes ?

By the way he doesn’t know that I know what went on in the pub "

She’s in 2 minds whether to go to his office next week, maybe a little persuasion from fellow fabbers will help

By *ardleedsMan  over a year ago

leeds

"I want a guy to give me there wife's kik and see if I can deduce them.

Did a couple of these last year but in both cases convinced it was just the husband pretending!

Anyone up for this for real drop me a line. "

I've also done this in past and agree convinced it was the hubbies pretending to be "wife" and real wife's with Kik you want to flirt pm me.

Cobham

Anyone else’s gf genuinely cheat on them and have evidence? I love to share mine.... my gf 28 was fucking a guy at the gym but found all their messages on WhatsApp. Still wank over them today without her knowing....

By *ardleedsMan  over a year ago

leeds

"Anyone else’s gf genuinely cheat on them and have evidence? I love to share mine.... my gf 28 was fucking a guy at the gym but found all their messages on WhatsApp. Still wank over them today without her knowing.... "

If you got Kik mate I'd love to see the messages

Reading

Wow so many interesting and exciting responses, I'd love to hear more

"Anyone else’s gf genuinely cheat on them and have evidence? I love to share mine.... my gf 28 was fucking a guy at the gym but found all their messages on WhatsApp. Still wank over them today without her knowing.... "

Love to hear and see the story

Guildford

"I asked Lucy to go and fetch some money that I was owed from a business associate of mine, off she pops in her car to a what should of been a nice easy transaction but when she gets to the pub he offers to buy her a drink, obviously no one has 1 drink so she had another, and obviously no one can have just 2 drinks so she has another and now a little tipsy and had too much to drink and drive, I can’t get there to pick her up for another hour and half as I’m still at work, she’s now sitting on a high stool with her back to the rest of the clientele and she’s letting my business associate finger her. It was a bit dangerous but that’s what she loves, a bit of danger lol, he’s due to pay me again next week and he’s asked if she wants to collect it from his office where he works alone, she’s thinking it over as we all know what might happen if she goes ?

She’s in 2 minds whether to go to his office next week, maybe a little persuasion from fellow fabbers will help "

UPDATE.

she’s going to meet him again on Thursday to collect some money for me and she’s meeting him in the same pub as last time . She hasn’t told me what she will be wearing but I reckon it will be a short skirt again. I will hopefully update on Thursday evening or Friday if anything happens

Anyone wanna try and see if my gf is game I have her Kik

Reading

"Anyone wanna try and see if my gf is game I have her Kik "

Sure I'm game

Lisburn

"Anyone wanna try and see if my gf is game I have her Kik "

Absolutely, looks like she has a gorgeous tight cunt

She’s in 2 minds whether to go to his office next week, maybe a little persuasion from fellow fabbers will help

UPDATE.

she’s going to meet him again on Thursday to collect some money for me and she’s meeting him in the same pub as last time . She hasn’t told me what she will be wearing but I reckon it will be a short skirt again. I will hopefully update on Thursday evening or Friday if anything happens "

Well she’s gone to meet him in the same pub, she’s got her mini skirt on but the only thing that’s happened so far is he’s asked to see her knickers so she’s opened her legs for him to see, just waiting for the next lot of texts and then hopefully I can update the story with some horny stuff.

Sorry nothing to report, it was a little too busy in the pub so she’s on her way home now. Gutted

Cobham

All this sunshine there is bound to be a lot of fucking going on... anyone else got evidence of their gf or wife cheating they would like to share? Still love to wank over my gf sex messages that she sent to the guy

Cobham

Mmm wanking over the evidence again...

Love it

By *quirterzCouple  over a year ago

airdrie

I'm the same love it

Cobham

Nice! Might wank over the messages later that I still have!

Cobham

Hmmm time to wank over them again....

Cobham

My gf cheated and I still wank over the messages I found today... love it!

By *agicroundabout3100Couple  over a year ago

Camberley

Love the idea of my wife coming home after being fucked.

We used to meet another couple regularly and often played at separate times. Whenever my wife came home full of his cum it made me so horny and we then fucked for ages . . . .

Her fantasy is me coming home and catching her getting fucked just as she’s being filled with cum and I walk in and fuck her filled pussy. My fantasy too if I’m honest!!!

Guildford

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

"Love the idea of my wife coming home after being fucked.

We used to meet another couple regularly and often played at separate times. Whenever my wife came home full of his cum it made me so horny and we then fucked for ages . . . .

Her fantasy is me coming home and catching her getting fucked just as she’s being filled with cum and I walk in and fuck her filled pussy. My fantasy too if I’m honest!!!"

Wonder where the safe sex bit comes in to play

I'd love my girlfriend to do this, often thought about trying to arrange for someone to meet her and, over a period of time, get her in bed and fuck her.

O yes. Would love someone to seduce my girl.

Cobham

I lived it mate... behind you back but found and copied all the WhatsApp messages... fucking got to wank over

Cobham

Mmm wanking over messages again.... can’t get enough of them...

By *reenlanerCouple  over a year ago

bournemouth

Hi does your gf suspect you read her messages

My ex used to meet guys on here and I loved to watch or, even better, to listen in the room next door. Loved to hear her taking a stranger’s cock.

Then I found some photos and realised she’d been seeing people behind my back. I was very shocked but my cock got hard straight away, knowing she’d fucking guys in our bed

Wolves

"My ex used to meet guys on here and I loved to watch or, even better, to listen in the room next door. Loved to hear her taking a stranger’s cock.

Then I found some photos and realised she’d been seeing people behind my back. I was very shocked but my cock got hard straight away, knowing she’d fucking guys in our bed"

thats just the best thing. Similar started me down this road, seeing G/F with another guy

"My ex used to meet guys on here and I loved to watch or, even better, to listen in the room next door. Loved to hear her taking a stranger’s cock.

Then I found some photos and realised she’d been seeing people behind my back. I was very shocked but my cock got hard straight away, knowing she’d fucking guys in our bedthats just the best thing. Similar started me down this road, seeing G/F with another guy"

It still makes me horny now

By *tevesumMan  over a year ago

gravesend

In a similar situation with my gf, found her Facebook messages with this guy arranging to meet him, so horny

"In a similar situation with my gf, found her Facebook messages with this guy arranging to meet him, so horny "

And has she met him?

Cobham

We need to connect and share their messages... kik on my profile

Cobham

Mmmm wanking over the messages again.... love it

Honestly,this thread is weired,no disrespect to anyone but am reading things like me and my EX used to do this and i would love my gf to cheat on me or i sneaked into her phone to find....ex,cheat on me,sneaked,like i said no disrespect to anyone it is what it is but defo doesnt sound like love

By *ertscpl1 2000Couple  over a year ago

WELWYN GARDEN CITY

The closest we get is we usually go too a club on friday nights and stay there overnight..im knackered and go too bed she goes off too find more fun...horniest thing ever..too be woken with a face full of spunk filled pussy for me too eat

By *unkymale65Man  over a year ago

Worksop

I also have this fantasy and would love a cheating girlfriend

Lisburn

Id love to have a gf who would fuck eveey guy she meets and send me the evidence

Cobham

Well it happened to me and I saw all the messages between them on WhatsApp

I love fucking someone else's girl

Cobham

Good man... I still wank over their messages today....

Feel free to send me all ur wife's pics and vids on kik

Guildford

Cobham

Another wank over the messages... can’t get enough!

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

Anyone fancy a chat

UPDATE.

she’s going to meet him again on Thursday to collect some money for me and she’s meeting him in the same pub as last time . She hasn’t told me what she will be wearing but I reckon it will be a short skirt again. I will hopefully update on Thursday evening or Friday if anything happens

Well she’s gone to meet him in the same pub, she’s got her mini skirt on but the only thing that’s happened so far is he’s asked to see her knickers so she’s opened her legs for him to see, just waiting for the next lot of texts and then hopefully I can update the story with some horny stuff. "

It’s actually happening today, she’s off to his office late morning to collect some money for me. She will be wearing a denim mini skirt with bright white knickers to start with then ?

She is hopefully going to somehow position her phone without him knowing to point across the room and leave it on video and maybe catch some of the action for me to watch when I get home that’s if anything happens but I’m sure it will.

Cobham

Mmmm would love to see. Might have a wank over the messages I found of my cheating girlfriend... love to wank over them..... she was such a slut.

Well she’s there now, I’ve got that jealous lump in my throat but I love it, let’s hope the bloke knows a come on when he sees one, mini skirt and heels showing off her long tanned legs

Hope to report back later

Dublin 13

Well she’s been she’s out but she won’t tell me what or if anything has happened till I get home from work ( what a bitch lol) but she did say she is soaking wet

Wolves

"Well she’s been she’s out but she won’t tell me what or if anything has happened till I get home from work ( what a bitch lol) but she did say she is soaking wet "
oh lord, the anticipation just adds to it.

I'd have a hard on for this

Dublin 13

Hurry home and fill us in ????

I don’t finish till 5 but she has sent me a couple of still shots taken from the video which shows me stuff has gone on but not sure how far it went.

Roll on 5 o’clock

Love this!! Mrs often invites one of her “friends” over tells me to stay in the other room 5 mins after he arrives can hear her being fucked I sit and listen wanking myself off got a few sneaky videos too

By *ichaelG76Man  over a year ago

Hants

Hot..

By *onle81Man  over a year ago

Sherborne

Oh good, it’s 5.05!

Of all the bloody days to get stuck in traffic, so when I walked through the door she was now dressed in her school girl outfit just to add an extra tease to the day, we got on the bed to watch the video and to be honest I wasn’t expecting what I witnessed, after 5 minutes of them talking crap he finally makes his move, they started kissing and then he slipped his hand inside her already damp knickers and started to finger her, this went on for a couple of minutes till she got on her knees and gave him a right good sucking until he bent her off his desk and shagged her from behind, the video is obviously a bit and miss but still worth the wait. I loved it but more to the point so did Lucy and she’s going back for lots more

Dublin 13

» Add a new message to this topic