FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > WIFE WATCHES.......

WIFE WATCHES.......

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It was a normal day me being a man and being very horny for cock or pussy.I went online and within the hour got a message from a guy who wanted to have some bi-fun,well as previously stated i was very horny so after giving him details of how to get here i showered and lubed up waiting with anticipation,i let him in and we headed straight upstairs,i was already undressed with just a bath robe on,and he quickly removed that before getting naked also.He then told me to lie on the bed on my front with my rear in the air,he then slowly kissed round my cheecks and without wasting too much time hit the button with his tongue,wow i was so much engrossed and enjoying that i did not hear my wife coming home or even upstairs,i suddenly realised she was standing at the room door watching and rubbing her clit getting very very excited,she watched me being sucked off before she could wait no longer and quickly undressed to join us on the bed,where she started to suck the guys cock while he was sucking mine,she then 'ordered' him to fuck her while she took her turn sucking my cock.This was most mens 'fantasy' and seeing my wife very very excited to be doing what she was brought me to conclusion and i shot all over her tits,followed quickly by the 'stranger'.more to follow i hope.......watch out for more to 'cum'.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic