FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Holiday Cottage

Holiday Cottage

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We had chatted for ages and seen each other on cam loads, I travelled by train to blackpool where we had arranged to meet. My train was late and I was nervous. I could see her waving at me in the distance, i waved back. She was gorgeous 5ft 9 ish with a great body. It was freezing so we rushed to the car and said our proper hellos it was the first time we had kissed and it felt amazing. We had booked a nice little holiday cottage about 40 miles away. We chatted all the way and got there in what seemed like an instant. We collected the key and let ourselvesin. Before I could even get the bags out of the car she had pushed me on the bed stripped me naked and had taken my throbbing hard cock in her mouth x we barely left the bed for the next 3 days x

Happy days

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please lots more

After a few months we decided to meet up again. We booked another cottage up in the lake district, I got the train up again she met me at the station again my heart was pounding knowing how gorgeous she was and how great it had been last time. We arrived at the cottage safely (well apart from getting chased by a cat ) It was winter this time so I got the log fire going as she cooked a delicious meal. After eating we snuggled up by the fire and ralked and played for hours. The next day we went to the near by town and she decided she wanted to try some new sexy undies. Being shy I waited outside ( i know i should have gone in )

She came out and we got back to the cottage she made me sit on the sofa whilst she changed. The door opened and mmmm she looked gorgeous in a dark red basque and lacy black knickers. Before long we were both naked and we played all night. Her orgasms got well into double figures and the sheets told the same story

Do any ladies fancy trying this again?

Happy days

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

i live in a cottage in the lake district

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago