FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > how I would touch u...

how I would touch u...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How I want to touch u….

First a kiss would be nice, starting gently on your lips then progressing down your neck to your shoulders... my hand would be cupping your breasts as we kissed, squeezing them and caressing them... then my hand would move up your top to get next to your flesh seeking out your hard nipples through the material of your bra...

I'd break away from your lips and peel your top from your torso and then take your titties from your bra one by one, and suck them individually then both at the same time... my hands go around your back and undo your bra strap and make you naked from the top up, my mouth and tongue are playing with your lovely tits and then occationally kissing your mouth pushing my tongue on to your tongue..

My caresses would slide down your neck again, as I knead and caress your naked breasts, trapping squeezing your nipples between my fingers my mouth goes to work on your neck and shoulders... leave a trail of hot wet saliva on your neck... I lay you down on to the bed and proceed further down your body, cupping both tits in my hands and sucking on your long hard nipples... one after the other... then pushing your tits together and taking both hard nipples in my mouth, sucking and biting them.. I kiss your breasts all over, then work my way down over your belly and across the tops of your panties...

Spreading your legs with my elbows I feel my way under the hem of the leg openings of your undies... my fingers make their way up to the waste band and with my thumbs still on the out side, I draw the material together in my fist at both legs and slowly tighten your gusset making it sink between your wet lady lips.. As I drag it high I start to flick your clit, which is now hard and throbbing and full of blood...with the material tight your pussy lips hang out the edges of your tightened panties...

I kiss your inner thighs, and run my tongue up and down them... going from one side to the other, still teasing your aching clitty as I do.... I set a hand free and use it to part the gusset from your lips your wet shaven pussy looks gorgeous and I open you up with my fingers and expose your clit... I lick it with the tip gentle and slowly painting it up and down and then from side to side... your head thrashes from side to side... my hand go under your butt and I drag off your panties completely... my thumbs open you up wide, just by looking at your sweet pussy I can your throbbing clit and your inner lips and between them your vagina swallowing at the anticipation of my next lick....

My thumbs played with your spread wide pussy, teasing your lips and vaginal opening... my mouth and lips connected to your hard swollen clit. I lick and suck you, flicking you with my tongue, running my it up and down between your hot love tube lips... making you moan... I inserted two finger inside your hole, palm up and just behind your pelvic bone inside your vagina... my licking increases intensity and my fingers fuck your hole seeking out your G spot, hearing you moan when my fingers find it....Hmmm

My cock, so hard between my legs aching to enter you, my hands now cuddles your waist and my elbows rest on the bed at your hip height... I kiss my way up your body and plant wet kisses on you with my lips and tongue... my body slowly sliding between your open legs and I get nearer your sexy titties with your hard nipples long and inviting wanting me to suck, eat and lick them. My hands find your breasts and I squeeze them both together and take your nipples all hard and erect into my mouth... my hips are at your own hip level and you can feel my hard throbbing cock dig in to your thighs... as I suck your tits, I move my hips up and down the insides of your legs, my knob end finds your clit and glides up and down on the wetness between your swollen lips, tipping my hips back and forth I stimulate your clit as I rock to and fro, you moan as u feel my 8 inches sliding up and down.

I grab both your hands and place them above your head... still eating your lovely tits

I tilt my hips back more trying to locate the opening of your wet vagina..... with ease my cock slides in your very wet pussy...I start to fuck you and my kisses now land on you mouth and neck....sliding my length deep in you... fucking you hard and then slow and then hard again.... still in side you I leave one of your legs straight and turn you on your side, the other leg is bent on to your torso.... kneading your butt cheeks.. I slide my cock in deeper.... your hands go between your legs and seek out your clit, your moaning increases and you body rocks and then I explode in you deep... with that first splash of hot cum hitting your cervix.... sends your body in to spasms and you cum hard on my cock.... you are still shaking as i pull out of you. Then you greedily suck every last drop from my now depleting cock, cleaning yours and my hot cum off with your tongue.... smiling at me as you clean...... mmmmm yummy xxxx

(jamie 2008)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

wow now thats what i call i kiss

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes, hmmm, scratching my chin,I must kiss women more often

» Add a new message to this topic