FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > best breakfast ever....

best breakfast ever....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I walk into the kitchen and you're at the stove frying some eggs.. I move up behind you and my hands are places on your waist, your dressed in a gown and your naked underneath, my hands move up your body and I cup your breasts through your robe and massage your breasts. I feel your nipples harden and you lean back on to me and I kiss your neck and shoulders. As you lean back your breasts are semi exposed as your gown parts open.. I turn you around to face me and kiss your mouth.. Turning off the gas we move to the breakfast table a and perch on the edge.. I pull the robe of your shoulder and slide it down your arms and it lays on the table like a table cloth.. I kiss you some more and cupping you breast move my kisses down to your breasts taking your nipples between my lips and dragging my tongue across them as I suck them one at a time..

You lean back supported by your hands and we kiss again… this time I plant kisses all over you.. you lean fully back now and bring up your legs and your hands hook behind your knees and I kiss your inner thighs, running my finger tips up and down your inner thighs to tease your soaking cunt.. both my hands slide down each thigh hands flat.. I pull you open and you moan your lips are soaking.. I used my index fingers to part your lips and my thumbs to open your aching fuck hole.. my index fingers pop out your clit from its hood and I tease you with the tip of my tongue ..teasing your hard button and running my thumbs up and down you swollen lips.. My licking intensifies and I increase the licks per sec on your clit.. like a little vib teasing your sex… using one hand, fingers and thumb of my right hand maintains your open pussy and I use my index and middle fingers to slowly insert in to your vagina.. as I enter you, you moan load and your head moves from side to side on the breakfast table… I also notice your nipples are so hard that they appear like bullets on the tops of your breasts..

Still teasing and tasting your clit and pussy you start to ride my fingers and I can feel your cunt gripping them… I fuck you harder and lick your clit with a more passionate motion, making you ride more and get more excite.. still with my fingers inside you , I kiss my way up your body and my lips land on your left nipples as I take it greedily in to my mouth that’s all you need to cum hard on my fingers your back arching and your moaning turns into and loud scream…

I break off your breasts and my hard cock is says hello pushing through the parting in my robe… I let my robe fall to the floor and take may cock in my hand… you legs still wide and the glint in your eye telling me that you want me in you. I slide the tip over it wet lips and tease your clit then with no further ado I push my member in your cunt and I love it… it fill your tight pussy to the hilt and my hands rest on the back of your thighs and I start to fuck you stretching you aching cunt and fucking I your hands grip the table and so do mine but knees are trapped behind my forearms and you love the feeling of being pinned down… cum hard on my cock and then feel me cum hard inside you .. making you cum again…. I pull out and you lean up and suck my cock tasting and cleaning your cum and my cum off may hard cock.. wanking me as you suck and massaging my spent balls wanting some more …… xxxx

(jamie 2008)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice to see that you turned the gas off - safe sex is so important lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

I break off your breasts

(jamie 2008)

"

Bloody hell that is rough sex!!!!!

opps CORRECTION, and rightly pointed out by sword stileto ( mind u thats sounds painful enough lol)

where wrote " break off your breasts " I ment to write " I break of from kissing and suck your breast"

oh well I guess the damage is done

that what I get for not proof reading opps....

correct "sinf4all" condoms are important to fend off STD's and unwanted pregnacies... horrah for that...

» Add a new message to this topic