FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > arse licking

arse licking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r. Pepper... OP   Man  over a year ago

liverpool

The thought of a complete stranger turning up at mine, coming inside, bending over the couch and letting me eat their pussy and arse out is something i just can't get out of my head. I've only ever rimmed a few girls but i love it. Need to do more of it.

I find it a struggle to find women in to it. Many on here enjoy it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

love it to mate , love when the girl grabs ur head and pushes u in more and more

By *r. Pepper... OP   Man  over a year ago

liverpool

"love it to mate , love when the girl grabs ur head and pushes u in more and more"

Boss. Id love a female to get proper in to it and force me to do it.

"The thought of a complete stranger turning up at mine, coming inside, bending over the couch and letting me eat their pussy and arse out is something i just can't get out of my head. I've only ever rimmed a few girls but i love it. Need to do more of it.

I find it a struggle to find women in to it. Many on here enjoy it?"

Women are far more interested in their image than sex. The thought that a man might lick their arse and find it disgusting is enough to put them off doing it. It takes a very self confident woman to do that. And there is not too many of them around.

Love it

By *andWCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd

We love this!

Love it

By *nowstheropesMan  over a year ago

Salford

There is nothing sexier than getting a woman on all 4's, getting her to push her arse in the air then sliding your tongue up her pussy lips till it reaches her arse then flicking your tongue round it before diving it in. All the while rubbing your thumb round her clit. I know it drives me crazy being rimmed. Have yet to have it where im being rimmed at the same time as being sucked, think i would pop!

My ex was dead against it, but one night with some drink involved i changed her mind. Was licking her out, was in a sort of 69 on our sides but with her facing away from me. Just built up gradually, concentrating on her pussy an clit but working around her lips back and forth too. Started making bigger circles and flicking her wee puckered ass with my tongue every time i passed it making it very wet with my siliva and then sometimes just blowing gently on it. After about twenty minutes of this, with her whimpering and wriggling against my tongue every time i tickled her hole, i went for broke, just grabbed her hips and concentrated on her back hole, licking around and stabbing at it with my tongue. She just pushed her ass back into my face. Ground it in and groaned. Dirty little tart that she was.

Figured next time i went down on her she would have 'forgotten' and gone back to her slightly reserved self.... She couldn't bring herself to ask, but she couldn't stop lifting her hips up so my tongue kept slipping against it. So with her totally sober, about two minutes in, i was teasing her tight wee hole and ignoring her pussy. She was embarrassed but loved it, which embarassed her more. Which made me love it even more too.

Wouldn't mind a decent one nighter with her again...

By *randMrsHorny24Couple  over a year ago

South wales

God I wish there were guys like u lot here the meets we've had have never never done it to me

I love it. Always leads to anal too!

must admit I like it when the lady sits I said SITS ! on me so she has the control xx

Love to get my tongue deep in a lady's back door makes it better when they return the favour

Big turn on for us both giving and taking

"God I wish there were guys like u lot here the meets we've had have never never done it to me "

I'm near Caerphilly and love nothing better than rimming a girly.

"God I wish there were guys like u lot here the meets we've had have never never done it to me "

Bridgend here and not shy to stick a sly tongue where required!

South wales

"God I wish there were guys like u lot here the meets we've had have never never done it to me

I'm near Caerphilly and love nothing better than rimming a girly. "

South wales

"God I wish there were guys like u lot here the meets we've had have never never done it to me

Bridgend here and not shy to stick a sly tongue where required! "

Stick a sly tounge in mine if u want

I'm near Caerphilly and love nothing better than rimming a girly.

"

Bend over baby I'll give that cute little rose bud the lick of your life. X

It's one of the best feelings ever

By *arehamMan  over a year ago

handforth

Next to having a woman wee on me,licking a woman's arse hole is one of my most turn on's I love sticking my face in a woman's arse it's so sexy

Quoted earlier ------- Women are far more interested in their image than sex. The thought that a man might lick their arse and find it disgusting is enough to put them off doing it. It takes a very self confident woman to do that. And there is not too many of them around.

So untrue!!!!

Never been properly allowed to. Nothing I'd like more than to bend a girl over and bury my face in her arse

A recent threesome I had the sub lady I had never met before was waiting in nylons and a lovely g string bent over a table blind folded after some initial teasing and stroking I ripped the crotch and arse from her nylons and spread her cheeks and sniffed her pussy and and ass. After a little tongue teasing on her clit i spread her ass cheeks to reveal her lovely rose bud and started to work my tongue into her probing as far as she could. Initially she tried to move away but I pulled her tight to me and kept working it in soon she was squirming and writhing and cooing. After a few sharp slaps and instructions not to move I continued. Turns out she had never rimmed or been rimmed before and was soon returning the favour.

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

Love this! I'm sure in large part because it's so taboo. Love a woman who craves a tongue exploring there anus. Harder to find one who'll reciprocate

We love this

I love getting my pussy and bottom hole licked xx

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Was doing it last night but did not want to push it too far - maybe next time

Thoroughly enjoy it but I sure its not to everyone's taste

Love to lick pussy and ass love to get right in there, for them to push back into my face mmmm love it.

Would like to try receiving too though, but hard enough to find a girl that like getting rimmed

You lucky man, it's something I love.

Love it!!! Horny as x

Love to rim more than receive when I want the man x

Wish we were nearer, I consider a hungry tongue better for penetration then a butt toy.

South wales

"Love to rim more than receive when I want the man x"

A fantasy for peanuts is to be leant against a car having his cock sucked...then to bend the woman over the bonnet to lick her pussy and ass before sliding his hard cock into her pussy and then her tight ass until they both cum hard

"The thought of a complete stranger turning up at mine, coming inside, bending over the couch and letting me eat their pussy and arse out is something i just can't get out of my head. I've only ever rimmed a few girls but i love it. Need to do more of it.

I find it a struggle to find women in to it. Many on here enjoy it? Women are far more interested in their image than sex. The thought that a man might lick their arse and find it disgusting is enough to put them off doing it. It takes a very self confident woman to do that. And there is not too many of them around. "

Or maybe they just simply don't like it!

I was at a party a few weeks ago. Mrs N was in next door bedroom enjoying herself with the host so I went back to the main action room. 2 ladies were on the bed. The first one, legs wide apart with the other female's face buried in her pussy. Her arse was stuck out and what and arse it was.

I started off by licking her globes and then dived my tongue into her honey pot pussy. She stuck her arse out more so this was the signal for me to rim her to perfection. It made her wriggle and cum on my tongue tip. Lovely delicious scents and hormones for me to savour.

Spent many happy minutes in there I can tell you. Heaven.

xxx

Maybe Mrs N & I could help you out with this need LOL. xxx

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

I met a guy recently who just adored rimming me. I lived it and came really hard x

I find it a struggle to find women in to it. Many on here enjoy it?"

I have done this, except the guy came to mine and I wore a blindfold the whole time. To this day I have no idea what he looked like

By *nowstheropesMan  over a year ago

Salford

[Removed by poster at 06/07/14 20:50:52]

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

That goes for most of my perversions. The more I'm into them the more I want to turn them on

It's such an amazing feeling and very happy to rim a sexy ladies ass all night maybe I'll get some in return

» Add a new message to this topic