FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Older women and younger men.

Older women and younger men.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

On holiday in teneriffe my ex who is 65 was fucked by a 22yr old german lad.any age gap bigger.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"On holiday in teneriffe my ex who is 65 was fucked by a 22yr old german lad.any age gap bigger."

Yeah if it was 65 and a 21 year old that would be a bigger gap

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Yeah if it was 65 and a 21 year old that would be a bigger gap "

Funny as....pmsl

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

Reminds me of a profile I saw on a "meet today" last year that had me wondering.

A couple - 57 yr old straight male, 64 year old bi female - the usual "NO SINGLE MALES!" in caps a couple of times, beginning and end of profile, noted however they were seeking single females ages 22-38 (am guessing a 40 year old female was outside their preference - too old??) but didn't think too much bout the profile...

... until received an email from them with (clearly the guy) in caps "WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT PUR PROFILE?? WE DON'T WANT SINGLE MALES!!"

Ic an only guess they were site supporters (which I didn't check at the time, was busy checking profiles for the day) but I was tempted to blast him verbally, however replied:

"If looking at profiles is a crime, then have me banned if you're so offended - in the mean time, you're safe, I won't be emailing for a meet... reasons for me to know and you to guess"

Now I'm not necessarily ageist, but if a proposition is purely on age then I'm sorry, but 64 is way outside my preference.

my g/f is 65 and i love older ladies so a young male/older female couple would be nice to meet for us- but any age has its attractions.

By *eres_jMan  over a year ago

sheffield

"On holiday in teneriffe my ex who is 65 was fucked by a 22yr old german lad.any age gap bigger."

As fantasies and stories go it's not the most erotic thing I've ever read.

i had sex when i was 15 with a married lady a friends mum she was 55 but she had a great body she was brill it is not the age the size the shape it is the person

i like all women big small short tall

its about having fun you are a long time dead

» Add a new message to this topic