FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cuckolded!

Cuckolded!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *un_guy58 OP   Man  over a year ago

Scarborough

Hi - I'm new to the site and looking to make new friends. In my spare time I do a lot of writing and occasionaly turn my hand to erotic fiction.

The following story is quite long so I'll serialise it in 4 parts.

Any comments are welcome, good or bad. It might encourage me to become a full time writer!

Part 1

This wasn’t our first meeting with John. Elaine and I first met him in a hotel a month ago. It went very well. Elaine had clearly loved the feel of his young cock in her soaking wet pussy and even up her tight arse.

I joined in for a while but eventually I was happy to sit back and take a few photos whilst the two of them got more and more into each other.

Since then we have talked about John a lot and I told Elaine how much I enjoyed watching him pump away between her wide open legs. Elaine even let me pretend to be John, closing her eyes as I slid into her whilst she groaned in my ear:

‘Oh yes, John. Fuck me. Fuck me deeper. Pump your hot spunk up my cunt. Oh yes.’

I came in seconds.

But tonight is different from our last meeting. I have persuaded Elaine to allow John some time alone with her at our house. To take him to our bed and lose herself to his probing tongue and throbbing cock.

My heart is pounding as I open a bottle of wine and prepare myself for the evening ahead. I jump as Elaine’s footsteps come down the stairs. Her soft, white blouse accentuates her boobs and as she moves around the room I catch a teasing glimpse of her stocking tops under the tight black skirt. She is dressed to fuck.

I pour us both a glass of the rich, red wine and we try to relax, although clearly both of us are a bit tense.

Right on time the doorbell sounds and I’m on my feet. Elaine messes with her hair, raises her skirt slightly and nods that she is ready.

I usher John into the room and he bends to kiss Elaine firmly on the lips. He sits next to her on the sofa while I get him a beer from the fridge. When I come back into the room I am pleased to see his hand resting lightly on her stocking clad knee.

We talk about small matters and John’s journey over. I keep Elaine’s glass topped up. Johns begins to stroke Elaine’s lovely legs with his soft fingers.

Sensing that things are a little awkward with me in the room I tell them I am going to get some air and slip outside to the garden. I stay outside for a good 5 minutes, my mind alive with thoughts about what is going on inside on our sofa.

When I return to the room I am met by a pleasing sight. Elaine is laid out full length on the sofa and John is kneeling on the floor beside her. Elaine’s arms are clasped around John’s neck as they kiss long and deep. Her legs are open wide, her hips moving in slow rhythm as John’s fingers work away at her cunt, his hand down her increasingly wet panties.

‘More fingers, John!’ commands Elaine, momentarily pulling her face away from his. ‘Fill my cunt. I’m a dirty slut. Fill me up. I’m your fucking whore.’

John obliges and Elaine’s hips rise eagerly to take maybe three or four of John’s slender fingers.

Resisting the temptation to wank myself off at the sight of my wife being finger fucked on our living room sofa, I stand quietly transfixed.

Elaine’s fanny is so wet I can hear the gentle squelch as she rides John’s fingers.

Suddenly her bucking stops as John’s hand disappears further down Elaine’s panties. She goes quiet and stares him straight in the eye. Silently begging him to keep going.

I know what he is doing. His come soaked fingers are working her juices around her tight bum hole. His middle finger is poised and he looks to her for confirmation.

Elaine nods slowly. Her eyes never leave his as he slides first one and then two long fingers into her sphincter.

The bulge in my pants is huge and I am dying to release my cock and play with myself. But that isn’t the plan.

‘God, that’s good’ murmurs Elaine, raising her arse to take John’s fingers as deeply into her as she can.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Story has started well, how long before the next part though!

Scarborough

Looks like Mr Impatient has joined us.

Part 2

Her eyes move away from John and Elaine seems suddenly aware of my presence. She smiles at me.

‘What do you do you want now, Elaine? I ask.

‘I want John’s cock right where his fingers are now’, she replies boldly.

‘You want John to fuck you up the arse?’ I say, savouring the moment, encouraging my wife to say the words I want to hear.

‘Oh, yes please!’ Elaine says, looking at John. ‘Will you do that to me? Will you throw me down on the bed and use me like a whore? Fuck every hole I have? Fuck my arse. Fuck my cunt. Fuck my mouth. I’ll do anything you want. I’m your dirty slut. Please John, please.’

I nearly shoot my load hearing my wife talk like a cheap hooker. Words I’ve longed to hear her say to another man.

‘I think maybe you two should go upstairs,’ I say.

Neither of them needs a second invitation and Elaine quickly leads the way to our bedroom.

Not impatient, just having a dull Monday at work and trying to entertain myself by reading fantasies!

Plus the writing is pretty good so really it is a compliment to have demands for the next installment!

Scarborough

Ok - Thanks. Compliment accepted. I'll get in with it.

Part 3

The next 2 hours are the longest and yet the most tantalising of my life. I try to busy myself, making cups of tea but all the time my imagination is running wild at what is taking place just above me.

I listen carefully, trying to make sense of the noises. I can hear the bed creaking slightly, the motions fast and then slow. I imagine Elaine’s stocking clad legs wrapped tightly around John’s back as she pulls him deeply into her.

I can see Elaine on her back on the edge of the bed, legs spread wide, urging John on as he plunges his cock in and out of her asshole.

I can’t stop myself from freeing my cock and wanking slowly. A few drops of pre-cum ooze out of me and I rub them into the head of my dick, careful not to shoot my load.

Occasionally I venture quietly up the stairs and strain to hear what is going on in our bedroom.

‘Suck my cock, slut!’ John’s voice is harsh and unfamiliar as he gets carried away in the moment.

I hear the familiar sound of a hand striking soft flesh and picture Elaine on all fours while John takes her from behind and slaps her arse the way she likes it.

I go downstairs and open another bottle of wine.

Gradually the noises from upstairs became quieter and quieter and I know that their session is nearing an end. Moving to the bottom of the stairs I am just in time to hear Elaine urging John on:

‘Come on, give it to me. Spunk inside of me. Let me have it all. That’s it. Yes. Oh yes. Don’t hold back. Empty your balls into your dirty cum slut, my darling. Oh, oh!’

Fifteen minutes later John went to the bathroom and came downstairs. He looked hot and knackered.

‘Everything okay?’ I ask, not quite sure what to say to a man who has just screwed my wife stupid.

‘Great thanks. She’s so beautiful. You’re very lucky.’

‘I know,’ I say, smiling.

I get John a well earned glass of water and moments later we are shaking hands and he is out of the door.

I compose myself and make my way to the bedroom, trembling with anticipation at what I might find.

Scarborough

And finally....

Part 4

Elaine is lying under the duvet, half asleep. I pick up her knickers from the floor and breathe in their musky aroma. They are still very damp.

I had provided everything they might need but I notice the tube of KY is still in its box, unopened. Clearly Elaine’s juices had been all John needed to slide up her ass. To my great surprise and delight I see that the condoms I had also provided are unused.

We had discussed safe sex and Elaine had been keen to have the condoms ready. Cleary in the heat of passion she has ridden John bareback, taking his creamy spunk deep inside of her.

Stripping off I slide under the duvet beside Elaine. Turning to face me she smiles sweetly.

‘You ok?’ I ask.

‘Yes. I’m fine that was fantastic. Thank you for arranging it. You ok?’

‘Yes, but I think I need some relief. Can we?'

Elaine sighs. I can see she is tired and not really up to any more sex. Disappointment begins to creep through my body.

‘Ok. But make it quick.’

‘I don’t think I’ll have any choice,’ I say, kissing her softly on the cheek.

Elaine moves on to her back and I lean over her. Tenderly I move my hand between her legs. My God, is she wet!

I lower myself onto her as her legs part to receive me. My cock is stiff with anticipation. It glides into her pussy with an ease I had only ever dreamed about before. I can hardly feel the sides of Elaine’s fanny and my cock tingles to know that I am ball deep in another man’s spunk.

Elaine raises her legs and I slide in as far as I can go. I reach beneath my cock to feel the slippery juices that are wetting my balls.

Elaine doesn’t always like me playing with her bum but she doesn’t try to stop me as my fingers play around her hole.

It is so wet inside her pussy and I am so turned on that I hardly dare to move. My finger finds its way up Elaine’s ass without resistance. Slowly I move it back and forth and can feel my stiff prick through the thin wall separating her bowel from her cunt.

I can’t be sure but it seems that John had come several times. Spurting thick, creamy jizz deep into Elaine’s fanny and arse.

I am poised on the edge of coming when Elaine stirs and moves to kiss me.

‘Tell me,’ I beg. ‘Please Elaine, tell me what he did to you.’

‘He fucked me. He fucked me hard. He licked my cunt until I came on his face. He pushed his tongue into my arsehole. I took him in my pussy and in my mouth. He forced me into the bed and stuck his big, thick cock right up my ass. It was fucking lovely.’

Did he come?’ My voice is quivering.

‘Twice.’

‘Where?’

‘Once up my ass and then later up my cunt.’

I have never been so turned on as I am hearing those words. My dirty slut of a wife, full of another man’s cum.

‘It’s ok,’ coaxed Elaine softly. ‘I know what you want. Do it. Let go. Empty yourself into my pussy. Feel John’s spunk in there, all warm and slippery.’

Emotional tears fill my eyes.

‘Oh God,’ I mutter weakly, pushing my cock as deep into Elaine’s cunt as it has ever been. The well shagged, sopping wet walls of her fanny offering no resistance. The remains of John’s spunk still hot around my aching rod.

‘Oh John!’ screams Elaine. ‘Fuck me, John. Fuck me again. I’m your dirty, filthy slut. You can fuck me anytime you want. Anytime. Just please, please fuck me. Oh,oh!’

John is going to be screwing my wife every week. Every day if he wants to. I don’t have a say in it anymore. Pushing his cock into her mouth while he holds her by the hair. Pounding her pussy to jelly. Shooting his spunk up her willing arsehole.

John is going to be fucking his dirty slut. My wife.

‘Oh, oh, oh, ooooooh!’.

© 2010 _un_guy58

As you have entertained me this afternoon I'll give you a final review:

5 stars, not to be missed and will definitely be looking out for any other threads that you post.

Wow that was great really enjoyed that story, u are very talented......keep up the writing.

Scarborough

Thank you for the kind comments and to those that contacted me directly.

I will bring the prequel to this story soon - when Elaine first met John.

I'm away for a week so I will type it up then.

Cheers

By *ucierieCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

Yes very good!

Great story...if there are any couples that would like to make this a reality give me a shout...

cool story x

Wow my clit is twiching at the thought!

By *hsweetCouple  over a year ago

north west

mmm hope this lovely story has planted a horny seed in my wifes head for somewhere down the line in our fun adventures with others..

very nice imagination, well done

excellent story xx

Scarborough

Thanks for all the great comments. Much appreciated.

Please see my new story (well, new to here)- Confessions of a Slut. This tells of how Elaine and John first met.

Cheers.

By *eadboysdontlieWoman  over a year ago

somewhere

mmmm i like this story...... very sexy

» Add a new message to this topic