FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > my fantasy the appointment

my fantasy the appointment

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We all have our fantasies. ..some of us are lucky enough to have experienced them for real. ..some not so lucky.......i have experienced some of mine but not all by a long way.....this fantasy came about when it actually happened to my ex and after the event I decided that I wanted to be in that role and not her but as yet its not happened. ....

I know its not everyones cup of tea and we are all different so feel free to add your own fantasy in the thread. ...

Its all arranged......I have been given details of where to go for my health mot...a private clinic in a Manchester suberb..

I arrive early and enter the waiting room..heart pounding and blood pressure high no doubt....2 ladies are behind the counter. ..smiling attractive and friendly...not dressed sexily but just normal....phew dont need my heart to beat any faster.....

A cpl come in shortly after me ..take their seats in the waiting room...she is a large lady. .wearing a tight jumper showing the size of her large soft tit flesh...my mind is all over the place wondering what she/they were in for...

Then I hear my name called by the receptionist and she tells me to go down the corridor and room number 3 is on the left.....as I nervously enter the room a nurse is just finishing up and preparing a paper bed sheet.....I start thinking..football football fotball...dont get hard now dont get hard. ....the nurse smiles as she stands upright and asks me to undress completely and put the provided gown on as nurse Lindsey will be along any moment........I do as she says and then sit patiently on the side of the bed..the smell of bleach over powering the spotless room........sat waiting and growing quite cold thankfully my cock is at a rest.......the handle moves and the door opens.....hi im nurse Lindsey and I shall be taking care of you today he smiled. ..thats right ...nurse lindsey was a guy..................

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Go on

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well there wasnt much I could do about it now...so as instructed I let him take my blood pressure check my heart and then the inevitable happened......I was asked to lay back and lift my gown..exposing my flaccid cock....he took hold of it pulled the foreskin back asked if I felt any pain or tenderness...then he asked if I had erection problems has some patients had grown larger at this point and I hadnt.......I repeatedly said no and he said he would like a second opinion and would I mind...I said no its ok...the nurse who asked me to undress entered the room and asked if she could take a look...I just smiled and nodded as she took hold of my cock with one hand and the other hand held my cock head between finger and thumb and slowly back and forth pulled on my foreskin...within seconds I was semi hard and she turned to nurse lindsey to say that our patient is just a little nervous. ...to which he responded that it might be best if she stayed in the room for the next procedure. ..I asked what that was and the female nurse interrupted to say at this point a lot of nervous guys like to put headphones on and put their heads through the hole in the bed with their arse in the air and try to concentrate on the music and relax

By *i_sm234Man  over a year ago

Bargoed

So far its good

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

....... Gowan Gowan

» Add a new message to this topic