FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > an ode to ann

an ode to ann

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Mmmmm Ann is a very sexy lady and would be treated as such.... always starting off with a kiss and then would suck on her very sexy tits... making my tongue click her nipples as it dwells inside my mouth...cupping her breasts as I then kiss her neck.. then running my hands over her sexy body, between her thighs and then I would taste my fingers to see how sweet she tastes... would take my hard cock in my hand and put it on to her face and over her lips and cheeks, under her chin then in to her eager wanton mouth.. as she suck and slurps on my man hood my hands would explore her body that is on all fours my hands see out her butt and I squeeze her firm cheeks between my fingers spreading her bum and letting my fingers probe the crevasse between... I brush your pucker rings but my fingers seek her wet cunt, all aching and slimy... inserting two fingers her jaw gasps with a mouthful of my hard cock. I open her up fucking her tight hole with my two fingers, sucking sound emit from my fingers in her cunt and also from her own mouth with moans of pleasure as she loves my feeding her pussy with my fingers... as well as feeding her mouth with my throbbing hard cock and her lips feel delicious wrapped around my cock and my two fingers.. her hips are moving more in rhythm with my probing and her moans get louder and louder her starts to wank my cock hard wanting to taste my hot seed and she won’t be disappointed as she begins to climax a too begin to also and my cock spasams and so does her body as we both explode in to exquisite climaxes and my balls empty into her mouth I slide my finger out of her and taste her again... mmmmmm heaven... x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic