FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A few Days in Bristol part 1

A few Days in Bristol part 1

By *ardinalsin OP   Man  over a year ago

St. Albans

She caught the train to London and then changed to catch the underground to Paddington. She caught the train to Reading and I picked her up at Reading Station at 11 am. She was wheeling a suitcase and was looking around her madly. She looked too gorgeous for words. I shouted and ran along the pavement, grabbed her and swung her around. Right then at that moment I could not have felt any happier. I had already decided that whatever the future held, these next few days were going to be so special that I would always remember them. We walked to the car holding hands and slipped her suitcase beside mine in the boot. The journey seemed to fly by as we talked almost without taking breath. We talked about the hotel, what we would do during the days and evenings. She stroked my leg virtually the whole journey and was teasing me by getting as close as she could to my cock without actually touching it. I obviously pretended not to notice because I knew it would just make her worse. As we got closer to Bristol she had started to lightly drag her nails along the insides of my thighs. It was obvious to her that this excited me and I could tell by the tone of her voice that it turned her on too. I had noticed this about her quite early on in our relationship. She loved exciting me and turning me on. It excited her almost as much as being touched herself. When she was like this her voice became deeper and a little shaky. I loved it because it was so much part of her; this totally sexually charged woman who was so open with her sexuality. We arrived in central Bristol and parked in the multi storey car park. We took our cases out of the boot of the car and walked over to the lifts. We squeezed into the small space and pressed the button for the ground floor. We walked around the front of the hotel and into the smart lobby. We walked up to the desk and I told them we had a room booked. They were as polite as ever as I filled in the booking form. “Have a lovely stay Mr and Mrs Smith” she said as she handed me 2 room cards. I handed over my Marriott card which meant preferential treatment and we would get a suite on the 17th Floor. We walked over to the lift and pressed the button for the 17th floor. As soon as the lift door shut we fell into each others arms again and kissed passionately. I thrust my body forward because I wanted her to feel how hard I was; how ready I was for her and how much I wanted her. She responded by grinding herself hard against me, her hands on my bum pulling me more onto her. The lift pinged as it reached its destination of the 17th floor. The doors opened and we straightened up and stepped out. We were too worked up to talk and concentrated on just getting to our room. Fortunately it was only a short walk along the corridor. I slipped the card inside and pushed the door open for her to glide past me into the room pulling her suitcase behind her. I quickly followed and as I was shutting the door behind me saw her out of the corner of my eye rushing towards me. The handle of the suitcase was still in my hand as she pushed me back against the door. Her hand around my neck and her mouth hungrily on mine, her tongue forcing its way into my mouth whilst her wet lips closed over mine. Her hand was in my hair roughing it as she tried to get me even closer to her. She was using her other hand to pull my jacket off as I was roughly trying to pull hers off. My jacket was on the floor now as she started to pull my t-shirt up my body and over my head. Her hands then started fighting with the button and zipper of my jeans. Her mouth never left mine only for a split second whilst my t-shirt was removed. She dropped to her knees and started to pull my jeans down hard. Grabbing my shoes and pulling them off my feet before lifting my leg in turn to release my jeans. She pulled my underwear down with both hands to my knees and immediately took my cock in her hand. She moaned deeply as she licked the end and then ran her tongue down the shaft, onto my balls and back up again. She the slid my cock into her mouth and moved her head quickly up and down. I thought I would cum there and then such was the intensity. Normally I have no problem controlling myself at all, but in this instance I doubted whether I could. I had never encountered such sexual hunger as right now and my body was powerless to control itself as I started to moan. I thought that this would make her stop but there was no way she was going to. If anything she started taking my cock deeper into her mouth. I moaned “Oh God Jo I’m going to cum” and at this moment she took my cock out of her mouth and held it to her lips. I looked down just as she looked up at me, our eyes meeting. That was too much for me and I started to climax. She pushed me away slightly as my cum hit her lips initially but then the rest of her face. She kept looking at me in a hungry sex crazed way. She wiped my cock on her cheek before sliding it back into her mouth, sucking gently and using her tongue to clean me. She then stood up and looked me in the eyes and said “Your turn lover”. I knew what she wanted and I started to lick my cum off her chin and then slid my tongue in her mouth. I repeated this until she was cleaned up completely. Each time my tongue went into her mouth she moaned and her tongue was hungry to take my cum and swallow it as if it was the most luxurious of foods. I moved my hand to her hair and pulled her away from me and looked her straight in the eyes. Her wildness was obvious as she still had not had the release I had. “Now it’s your turn” I said. And grabbed her hand and pulled her into the bedroom. I stood her in front of the bed and dropped to my knees. I roughly pulled at her jeans, her shoes and finally tugged too hard at her underwear that it ripped free from her body. I pushed her back onto the bed and instantly grabbed her legs and opened them wide, forcing my shoulders between them. My mouth collided with her pussy immediately. There was no soft gentle loving about this. It was all fast and furious. My lips hungry for her juices. She was so wet and ready for me, thrusting herself upwards continually as if she was fucking. My lips were everywhere as my tongue dived into her wet pussy, thrusting and swirling around. Her moans were deep and long as I knew just like me she would be unable to hold on before climaxing. In fact as I thought it she began to moan louder and reached down and grabbed my head pulling me onto her even more than I was. I felt the gush just before she climaxed as she filled my mouth with her gorgeous juices. Unlike her I wanted everything immediately and was not going to share. Her hand relaxed on the back of my head and her body sank back onto the bed. Her legs opened further as her entire body seemed to have realised that it could now relax. I kissed her pussy gently, running my tongue along her lips, my hands caressing the outsides of her thighs. I stayed like that for a good 5 minutes before moving up her body and sliding my tongue into her mouth gently. I stood up and pulled her up, so I could strip her completely. I wanted to see her nakedness in front of me before I made love to her properly. As I undid her bra and let it slip to the floor we gently embraced, out mouths meeting softly. My cock was hard again and I wanted her to know I wanted her so much so I pushed gently against her. We pulled back the quilt and fell onto the bed. We kissed gently our hands all over each other sliding and gliding smoothly. Gone was the outrageous passion and lack of control when we had entered the room. Her leg lifted over mine and pulled herself to me. I could feel her wetness against my thighs as she continued to roll over on top of me. It was the most beautiful of feelings as she leant back and I slid inside her so easily. We both moaned and closed our eyes as the sensation hit us. This was the moment I was so as one with her and experienced that feeling of sheer heaven. We moved together slowly both of us wanting to keep this sensation alive and making it last as long as possible. My eyes had been shut so I could feel even more, but I opened them to look at her. Her eyes were shut, her mouth slightly upturned at the edges as if she was smiling. Her breasts pushed out in front of her with her nipples hard and demanding. Her thighs spread open over mine and her hips gently moving backwards and forwards as she made love to me. She must have felt I was looking at her, because she opened her eyes and looked into mine. I held her stare and smiled. We smiled and looked at each other just like that until right on cue we simultaneously started to climax. I felt mine coming and knew there was nothing I could do to stop it and just hoped she sensed it and it triggered her climax too. It did and it was such a wonderful and beautiful moment. I knew I had a tear in my eye and I could she had too as we shook and moaned quietly but our eyes never left each others. She fell on top of me and out mouths opened and our tongues gently explored each others again. We stayed like that for a few minutes before she slowly rolled off me and lay side on and looked at me. We stayed like that until we fell asleep. It must have been 2 hours later before we woke up. I checked my watch it was 4pm. I turned and lay on my back feeling that life couldn’t get any better this. I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom and switched the shower on. I walked back to the bedroom. She was lying on her back smiling at me. “Time for madams shower” I said and held out my hand. She took it. We walked together to the bathroom. I held her hand as she climbed into the shower and climbed in after her. The water was warm as I washed her; my hands gliding over her body. I turned her to face me and kissed her as the water rained down on our heads and running down our bodies. She started to wash me, her hands teasing my body especially when she took hold of my cock and stroked my balls seductively. We kissed again before finally stepping out of the shower and dried each other off. We put on the wonderfully fluffy bathrobes and sat on an easy chair each with a cup of coffee. We giggled and chatted about everything and nothing our feet up on the 3rd chair that separated us occasionally touching and stroking. I looked at the clock and it was 6:30; where did time go? We dressed and continued to chat. I watched her as she dressed and realised just how lucky I was to have found this amazing woman. We took the lift down to the bar and found a sofa to sit on. The waiter came over and we ordered drinks and sat as close as we could to each other, holding hands, occasionally kissing unashamedly. We finished our drinks and walked out of the hotel and into the park that runs alongside the river. It was a beautiful warm evening as we walked hand in hand, laughing and teasing each other. We came out of the park but still stayed by the side of the river, walking another 10 minutes before we arrived at a boat which had been converted into a restaurant. We walked down the steps and found our booked table, on the balcony over looking the river. We ordered drinks again and were handed our menus. We never seemed to stop chatting as we always had so much to say to each other. As the different courses came and went, we chatted about ourselves and what our relationship meant. We wanted exactly the same things which was no real surprise... We had often talked about making sure that our relationship catered for everything. It needed to be loving and romantic at times which we both loved. It needed to be sexual and physical because we both had a healthy and demanding sexual appetite. It also needed to sometimes be edgy and risky. Although this only played a small part of our relationship we both knew we had to make sure that this was always a part of what we had. We both needed excitement and both knew that we could get it from each other. So this edginess could be the key to keeping everything we had fresh. There is no greater feeling than that moment when you have stepped out of a fantasy, your mind emotionally blown, your body feeling sapped and your lover there to hold you and love you. We had started to explore various fantasies recently, each of us taking it in turns to tease the other. You kept on saying that it was unfair because I had so much more experience than you. Although that may be true, you had a hold on me nobody else had previously, so your control over me could be complete without having to do too much. You were grasping this quite quickly and realising by seducing me in different ways you had total control. This gave you such a sexual buzz knowing that this person who had never been controlled like this could be by you. You asked what I had planned for our week together in Bristol. I smiled and told you that you should know better than to ask that. Suffice to say I said; we will have romantic days, normal boyfriend girlfriend days, naughty times thrown in between and the occasional fantasy time. We knew we both wanted all of it and this again was the secret to our relationship. The honesty and openness where either could ask for or say anything. Well my love you said, you are not going to have everything your own way this week! The views across the river in the dark were beautiful as we made our way back towards our hotel. We decided to have a quick drink in the bar before going to our room. It was exactly midnight as we entered the bar. We sat in exactly the same sofa as we had before we left the hotel and snuggled up close. We sat in silence for the first time since we had met at Reading. There really didn’t seem to be the need to say anything. I know I felt such at peace and so relaxed that I just wanted to be this close to her and just to feel her body heat next to me. We finished our drink and caught the lift up to our room. It seemed like the whole day had somehow caught up with us and as soon as we hit the bed we were both asleep in each others arms.

We woke up at the same time at around 8am the next morning, both making those silly sleepy noises that you do. You jumped out of bed and turned to me and said. Okay lover you have had day 1 now day 2 is mine! I have plans for you and you’re not going to know which of the experiences you’re going to get. I suggest we shower; dress and get down to breakfast and you’re your going to give me an hour alone to sort myself and some things out before we get together again. We showered dressed and headed down to the dining room for breakfast. I must admit I couldn’t concentrate properly on breakfast as I had no idea what she had planned. Was it romantic? Was it sexual? Was it a boy/girl day? Was it a fantasy day? I didn’t care at all, I was with her and that was all that mattered. Planning these days for someone does expose your character though, which is part of the fun I guess. She texted me as I sat in the lounge drinking my second coffee and told me she was on her way down with the plan for the day.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic