FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > making amends

making amends

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *are_with_me86 OP   Man  over a year ago

newport

It's a cold winter's night and you come in exhausted. I've been home watching the football whilst you have been busy walking the streets all day working your extra job dispersing leaflets.

"Hi darling, you're home late".

This enrages you.

"Home late?! I'd have been done in half the time if you got off your lazy ass. I'm going to have a bath".

You storm upstairs and leave me feeling bad for not asking if you wanted help. While you run the water I boil the kettle to make you a hot chocolate. A few minutes later I take it upstairs and knock on the bathroom door before entering.

"i'm sorry darling, I..." I stop as I catch you playing with yourself, one hand on your tit and one rubbing your clit. You low moaning masks the sound of me coming in. I stand and watch whilst getting hard considering what to do next. I start to rub my cock through my trousers, a definite bulge now appearing. You open your eyes and catch me watching you.

"What the Fuck are you doing here? Get out!" I say nothing and come towards you intently and kiss you hard and fast, my tongue forcing it's way into your mouth. You don't put up a fight and kiss me right back, your tongue now wrestling mine. I move my hand to your pussy in the water but you grab it and stop kissing me.

"you think this will make things ok?" you hiss, "if you want to make it right, you're going to have to do everything I say, understand?"

I nod obediently and take a step back, ready for instruction.

"suck my nipples. Hard"

I get down on my knees and wrap my lips around your hard nipple. You moan and writhe in the bath, turned on by your previous play but moreso by me now doing what you say.

"Dont forget the other one".

I lift up and suck on the other one making sure I give it the same attention. I then bite a little.

"did I say bite?" You growl, "get your cock out". 

I oblige and unzip my jeans and drop my boxers letting my cock spring up next to your face. You open your mouth wide and take it in but don't wrap your lips around it, I want so bad to be sucked but you Just look at me before lifting the tip of your tongue and licking me from balls to tip in one movement. I shudder as your teasing makes me even harder.

"lie down"

I strip off and lie down naked on the bathroom floor. My cock pointing upwards and throbbing as it wants attention. You get out the bath and squat over my crotch, I raise my hips to meet you but you stand up.

"in in charge here", you say firmly and walk over my body over my head. You turn around and face away, drips of water splashing on my face from your bath. You squat down and lower your hot pussy to my mouth. You kneel so my face can't help but pleasure you and you grind to tell me to get started. I obey and stat licking up your juices, you're so wet and start to moan as I find your clit with my tongue. I click it and tease it before sucking hard between my teeth. This drives you crazy and you grab my cock and stroke ferociously. This suprises me and makes me groan with a mouth full of clit which vibrates it and makes you closer. You bend towards my cock and take it in your mouth. As we both moan with a mouthfull in 69 position I start flicking faster and sucking harder, I want you cum on my face. You lean up and arch backwards getting louder as you get close. I hold the clit in my mouth and rub my tongue on the sensitive bud, this is enough and you scream as you cum, covering my face in juices. 

You want more and promptly get off and bend over, exposing your soaking pussy to me. You spread your lips invitingly and simply say "Fuck me now".

I won't be told twice and get up off the floor and onto my kness. I slowly slide in and go deeply into you.

"what are you doing?" You pant, "fuck me properly, hard and fast".

"But I'm so close", I protest.

"then fill me with your cum", you demand, "fuck me now, harder, faster, deeper oooooohhhh yeeeesss!"

You climax during your orders as I pick up the pace, the vice like grip of your pussy around my shaft is more than enough to make me shoot my load into you.

We fall down panting and satisfied in a heap on the bathroom floor.

"why did you come up in the first place?" you ask between breaths.

"i made you a hot chocolate", I reply.

You reach for the mug and take a sip.

"its cold, make me another one".

"the game's over"

'what game?"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story I love games lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic