FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > a wee christmas story

a wee christmas story

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

as said before this is an original story not real. also not for everyone but hope you enjoy

It had been under a year since me and my wife had gotten married,and everything from day one had gone to plan. Our service was beautiful, and all our family and friends had been there to see us off. Nothing more could have went so right or perfect for our special day.

That was until we made it back to hotel room, when I found out my wife had made an arrangement with her maid of honour to have a three some with us on our wedding night. The night lasted so long we could barely move the next day and almost missed our flights to Paris for our honeymoon.

A few weeks passed and my wife started feeling sick and constantly eating strange stuff. At first we didn’t think much of it, but then she missed her period for a couple of months. Then we thought there was a chance that she might be pregnant, and with a test and a doctors appointment it was confirmed. Our first baby would be due in December.

The shock of having a baby so soon, didn’t dawn on us, but we were happy that our little family would be arriving and starting up so soon. What I wasn’t expecting was that for the majority of the 9 months my wife was very distant and wasn’t as horny as most people would expect from pregnant women and their hormones.

At times I did think about possibly arranging another three some with her maid of honour, but when her hormones got really bad I wasn’t sure whether it would be the best idea or not.

So a week before Christmas, our Christmas decorations were up in our living room. Our fire was roaring away in the fireplace, and the sound of Christmas music was playing away. We knew that she could pop any day so we had wanted our baby to come home to a house dressed up for Christmas.

As soon as she had passed me the last bauble to go on the tree, she said I will be right back, I just need to check on something. I didn’t think much of it as it could have been anything that she was checking on.

As soon as I put in the plug for the lights to the tree, the tree came on bright and shiny. As I stood looking at my work, I could feel something soft and bumpy protruding at my back.

My hand instinctively reached around to touch the bump. I could feel something very silky almost satin texture on it. As I turned around what I saw was something I would have never expected to see especially with what had been happening in the last few months.

My nine months pregnant wife, was standing looking at me with her hands behind her back looking really shy. It wasn’t how she looked but what she was wearing that made me stand to attention and take notice.

She was wearing a very revealing Mrs Santa Clause almost negligee, which was about the right size for her, but the front was split open in design so that her big baby bump was protruding out and begging to be touched. Looking at the rest of her, she was barefoot spare for a pair of some very shiny white stockings. My mouth dropped open, and she giggled.

She pushed me down on the chair, and proceeded to undo my trousers. My cock was so hard at this point, that there was no need for her to completely undo them and take my boxers off. She gave the tip a gentle kiss, and lick, and then with all of her ability, started to slowly move her mouth onto the hard wide shaft. At first she struggled, obviously not having tried it for such a long time. I raised my head back in ecstasy.

She took my cock out her mouth and began to lick up and down the shaft, looking at me at the same time as she did it. I leaned forward and began to fondle her heavy breasts which must have been loaded with breast milk. Her nipples had grown very brown and looked very sore. My touch seemed to soove her as she seemed to relax a lot more.

My cock was close to exploding as she stopped and held it for a few seconds. She looked up at me and smiled and said you are not about to come just yet. She reached out for me and I stood up and we walked into the bathroom.

For some reason even over the music, I hadn’t heard the shower start to run. Knowing what she was wanting from me. I slowly removed her negligee and moved to remove her stocking and panties, and she stopped me, and said no leave them on.

She then proceeded to undress me, her belly and breasts pressing against me the whole time. My hand moved to her stomach which was nice and firm, and very shiny without a single stretchmark. Once I was completely naked, we went into the shower, she grabbed some soap and began to lather up my pulsating cock with the soap.

It wasn’t a handjob but it sure felt like one. I let out a soft moan as she tickled my testicles and round at my butt cheeks. Once I had been all lathered up. It was her turn, I focused mainly on her breasts which were begging for me to suck at them. While lathering them up, I played away at her very hard nipples and could feel small trickles of milk coming out of them.

Next I washed around her stomach, feeling everything inch of the baby bulge I had helped make in her. Then lastly I washed at her privates gently fingering away at what could only be described as a very tight pussy. She leaned forward, moaning, begging for me tease her with my big cock. With no more inspiration or instruction required, I had no trouble or time wasted in plunging my hard cock into her very tight pussy.

She let out a yelp and a giggle and I gently began to fuck her doggy style in the shower. I knew I would have to take it slow otherwise I would be cumming deep inside her in no time. I could feel her move her hand round and down to her clit which was still covered in soap.

Moments which seemed like seconds later, she begged me to go a bit faster and a bit rougher. Begging for me to smack her ass as hard as I could. Telling me to fuck her cause she was my bitch.

I smacked her ass many a time, at the same time trying to be as gentle ass possible. My cock must have made her pussy feel really small cause she was moaning very hard and cumming multiple times at a time. She was actually screaming for more, not wanting to slow down.

Then all of a sudden she stopped and pulled herself off. She switched the shower off and climbed gently out of the bathtub and rubbed herself off, and motioned for me to get close to her so we could use the same towel to dry ourselves off with.

As I stood close to her, I could feel our baby kicking away at her tummy, and she held me close kissing me hard long and wet. She smiled and said you think that was something you aint seen the best bit yet.

She covered my eyes as we made our way to the bedroom. I wasn’t sure what I was expecting but I was sure that it was worth the long wait for. When we finally arrived, she moved her hand away.

What I saw was our four poster bed with handcuffs at the top where I was assuming the hands would go. She smiled at me, and said how much you want to fuck me really hard.

I couldn’t help it and motioned for her to get on the bed. I helped her with the handcuffs, cuffing her to each side of the bed. She smiled and motioned with her head as if to say come get me big boy.

First thing I did was to remove her panties, and then with one more loving look I inserted my hard cock deep inside her, listening to her moan away. I knew that this position wasn’t very good for pregnant women so I tried to be as careful possible as I was fucking her.

The excitement must have been too much for her too as within seconds she was cumming again. I knew I couldn’t last much longer. I began to pound her pussy as hard as I could, as she continued to beg for more.

Before I knew it I had cum. I let out an almighty moan of pleasure something that I had not done in months. My cock seemed to explode inside her as cum was starting to creep out almost immediately.

I could hear her moan with pleasure. I moved slowly up to her side of the bed, and laid down next to her and put my hand on her stomach, not wanting this moment to end. We laid down beside each other as soon as I undid the cuffs, and cuddled into each other for the first time in a long time.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic