FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cockold hubbies who like to watch

Cockold hubbies who like to watch

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi

I would like to hear from 'cockold hubbies' who like to watch while their wives has lots of fun in front of them.

What experiences have you had?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uckoldandWifeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

You asked this 12 weeks ago and spelt it wrong then too . Didn't you get the answers you needed?

Is that the best you can do pick me up on a spelling mistake? Do you have it marked down somewhere what i was doing 12 weeks ago because i don't remember.

Isn't obvious that i didn't get the answers that's why i'm asking the question again.

Lots of people are very helpful and friendly on this site then there's people like you

By *uckoldandWifeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Next to your profile name is a little green arrow. Click on it and it shows everything you have ever posted on a forum. If you want to get off hearing others experiences at least spell it right. Maybe it's the reason you didn't get much response first time around? Pointing out you have incorrectly spelt the fetish you are interested in is being helpful. Maybe now you know how it's spelled you can search the forums for all the great experiences people have made an effort to post. It's Cuckold.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Next to your profile name is a little green arrow. Click on it and it shows everything you have ever posted on a forum. If you want to get off hearing others experiences at least spell it right. Maybe it's the reason you didn't get much response first time around? Pointing out you have incorrectly spelt the fetish you are interested in is being helpful. Maybe now you know how it's spelled you can search the forums for all the great experiences people have made an effort to post. It's Cuckold."
ahh ha so that's what the green arrow does... thanks

By *ohn and ChristineCouple  over a year ago

.this town

We enjoy it when we meet the right Dom of course.....too many dreamers and timewasters to actually know what they are doing unfortunately

It's what we do although hubby is less cuck these days but very much a voyeur...

It can be great fun and work brilliant with the right guy

By *ichaelangelaCouple  over a year ago

notts

"You asked this 12 weeks ago and spelt it wrong then too . Didn't you get the answers you needed?"

run out of wanking reading ??

You are so sad

lol.. this thread is funny, i am actually laughing with the comments you received. Sorry mate but it happens

"Next to your profile name is a little green arrow. Click on it and it shows everything you have ever posted on a forum. If you want to get off hearing others experiences at least spell it right. Maybe it's the reason you didn't get much response first time around? Pointing out you have incorrectly spelt the fetish you are interested in is being helpful. Maybe now you know how it's spelled you can search the forums for all the great experiences people have made an effort to post.

It's Cuckold. ahh ha so that's what the green arrow

does... thanks "

Lol yes I learnt something to

I love to see the wife have a good fucking, have seen this in clubs and in our own bed at home

She even sucked of an RAC man last night on the way home from the pub. She had gone ahead and when I got to the van I could see her head going up and down

i wouldn't say i.m a cuck .....as i enjoy getting involved fully in a threesum but i can't deny how sexy it is to see my wife having lots of sex with another guy right in front of me . its hard ( excuse the pun lol ) to explain .....its not totally being a voyeur or a cuck .....its just such a turn on seeing another guy fucking your wife .....they way she looks at me as he enters her for the first time .....that look in her eyes is priceless

By *yLongJourneyMan  over a year ago

Lowestoft

i definitely wouldnt mind being a part of that at all, as in the one doing the fucking

Just love being a cuck haha xx

"i wouldn't say i.m a cuck .....as i enjoy getting involved fully in a threesum but i can't deny how sexy it is to see my wife having lots of sex with another guy right in front of me . its hard ( excuse the pun lol ) to explain .....its not totally being a voyeur or a cuck .....its just such a turn on seeing another guy fucking your wife .....they way she looks at me as he enters her for the first time .....that look in her eyes is priceless "

that just about sums it up for us

By *abMichaelaTV/TS  over a year ago

Fareham

It's like having a great looking sports car. Your mates envy it from afar, then they may (with your permission) run their hands over the bodywork and if you really wanted to make them jealous you let them have a short drive knowing that it goes back on your drive later. Great to hear the car purring in the hands of an expert too :o)

"It's like having a great looking sports car. Your mates envy it from afar, then they may (with your permission) run their hands over the bodywork and if you really wanted to make them jealous you let them have a short drive knowing that it goes back on your drive later. Great to hear the car purring in the hands of an expert too :o)"

Great analogy.. Love it!

"It's like having a great looking sports car. Your mates envy it from afar, then they may (with your permission) run their hands over the bodywork and if you really wanted to make them jealous you let them have a short drive knowing that it goes back on your drive later. Great to hear the car purring in the hands of an expert too :o)"

Crikey

[Removed by poster at 30/12/13 22:46:21]

"i wouldn't say i.m a cuck .....as i enjoy getting involved fully in a threesum but i can't deny how sexy it is to see my wife having lots of sex with another guy right in front of me . its hard ( excuse the pun lol ) to explain .....its not totally being a voyeur or a cuck .....its just such a turn on seeing another guy fucking your wife .....they way she looks at me as he enters her for the first time .....that look in her eyes is priceless "

Well explained

The labels are in your own head peeps. Cuck is as cuck does surely. The lines are blurred on this it would seem and we think that it's all the better for it.

"Hi

I would like to hear from 'cuckold hubbies' who like to watch while their wives has lots of fun in front of them.

"

I do

Billy

I use to love watching my ex face as she was fucked. It was great. I liked her meeting on her own and calling me during sex but preferred to watch

By *ilmdoCouple  over a year ago

aylesbury

agree totally such a turn on

By *orks Randy MANMan  over a year ago

doncaster

[Removed by poster at 31/12/13 00:43:39]

By *eonlylive1seCouple  over a year ago

Atherstone

That is how I feel too, I`m not a `cuck` but I love seeing Mrs W enjoying another cock (or two...three four ??)

By *elptheagedCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

Its my opinion that for true cuck experience both bull and cuck have to have to be at least bi curious. Its not something Im involved in regularly but is a requirement in my mind, as to with mmf. Just my thoughts.

Wow I didn't know that's what the green arrow was for :o

"Its my opinion that for true cuck experience both bull and cuck have to have to be at least bi curious... "

def not ours... There are levels of being a cuck e.g. ones that sit and wank while others clean and probably a whole lot more but regardless I don't think that makes them even in the slightest bi-curious...

what it does make them is like the whole humiliation and submitting to their wife's needs idea.

My hubby would do almost anything if I told him to in a meet (except probably anal with a guy) BUT i know away from what we do he is def NOT into men (me on the other hand well...)

I'm off to click on my little green arrow.... the things you learn

"Its my opinion that for true cuck experience both bull and cuck have to have to be at least bi curious...

def not ours... There are levels of being a cuck e.g. ones that sit and wank while others clean and probably a whole lot more but regardless I don't think that makes them even in the slightest bi-curious...

what it does make them is like the whole humiliation and submitting to their wife's needs idea.

My hubby would do almost anything if I told him to in a meet (except probably anal with a guy) BUT i know away from what we do he is def NOT into men (me on the other hand well...)"

Very nice explanation for people who do not realise that cuck can mean a variety of activity depending on individual likes.

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

"

My hubby would do almost anything if I told him to in a meet (except probably anal with a guy) BUT i know away from what we do he is def NOT into men (me on the other hand well...)"

Same here x

"Its my opinion that for true cuck experience both bull and cuck have to have to be at least bi curious...

Sammi

"I use to love watching my ex face as she was fucked. It was great. I liked her meeting on her own and calling me during sex but preferred to watch"

We've done this a few times, nothing better....

"I use to love watching my ex face as she was fucked. It was great. I liked her meeting on her own and calling me during sex but preferred to watch"

We've done this a few times, nothing better....

By *eonMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

He he slightly cruel but funny nonetheless sexycuckmanchester

I am not a cuck ... but I love the play and am happy to help sexy people who need a helping hand or cock, let me know if you would like this.

Ta.

I miss cuckold. I had some grea. Nights with the ex. The best were hotel meets where we didn't know the person and to find out they were big lol. Made her moan lol

By *bextraMan  over a year ago

near A1 and 14

have just started a new exploration with a woman and her cuck husband,

have been riding her on video and pic, whilst he works but tomorrow is the big day - he will be at home...

she is so turned on!

We are looking more into this. A great turn for him

My Mrs says she fantasizes about fucking someone in front of me but keeps getting cold feet

By *usantvTV/TS  over a year ago

Epping Forest

Wish I could get my wife to do this to me

By *dventuroususCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

"Its my opinion that for true cuck experience both bull and cuck have to have to be at least bi curious. Its not something Im involved in regularly but is a requirement in my mind, as to with mmf. Just my thoughts. "

couldnt be more wide of the mark, to be cuckolded is to watch your partner fuck or know your partner is fucking another man, everything else came later and is now under the word cuckolding, making it a very wide range of things under the word cuckolding, but you certainly do not need to be bi or bi curious.

did she have a breakdown then lol??

By *kin BohnerMan  over a year ago

derby

"My Mrs says she fantasizes about fucking someone in front of me but keeps getting cold feet "

She needs some warm socks

I'm a full on cuckold husband what do you want to chat about?

We darren has watched me few times with my ex and a mates lodger didnt know till afterwards n made is cum like naughty bugger

By * Busty HotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

We met a very impressive black guy a few month back at a private GB party and ended up having him over at ours a few times afterwards.

He is v keen on my wife & I've been chatting with him again. Lou and I have decided that we'd both like them to develop the situation further and become lovers on a regular basis, or as they'd both like it. This is a situation we never expected but are both happy to explore it and for tehem to share our bed. A real shared wife.

By *exycouple.xCouple  over a year ago

leeds

How very horny ??

Hmmm very lucky guy x

Sounds lush.

[Removed by poster at 25/11/14 15:46:08]

We struggle to find men that are happy to let my hubby (cuck) watch. So anyone who enjoys this then come and chat

Bradford

"We struggle to find men that are happy to let my hubby (cuck) watch. So anyone who enjoys this then come and chat "

Really? We just tell them how it is and if they disapprove they can do one. Have your rules and never break them to accomodate others or you're lessening your own experience x

"We struggle to find men that are happy to let my hubby (cuck) watch. So anyone who enjoys this then come and chat

Really? We just tell them how it is and if they disapprove they can do one. Have your rules and never break them to accomodate others or you're lessening your own experience x"

totally agree

"We struggle to find men that are happy to let my hubby (cuck) watch. So anyone who enjoys this then come and chat

Really? We just tell them how it is and if they disapprove they can do one. Have your rules and never break them to accomodate others or you're lessening your own experience x"

Cheeky sods! It's about you as a couple first, then the third person, his the lucky one for you guys to be involving him.

I love seeing B get fucked and also love being in the next room hearing her but not seeing what's happening.

Sounds
"I love seeing B get fucked and also love being in the next room hearing her but not seeing what's happening.

"

That sounds fun! Would be cool in a hotel with an adjoining door!

"I love seeing B get fucked and also love being in the next room hearing her but not seeing what's happening.

"

Yes I have that particular fetish. The urge to peep in is overwhelming isn't it but leave them in peace eh to enjoy each themselves. As it should be.

By *londisbackCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

We have had a lot of experiences.Have had gang bangs down to just single guys.I think two guys at once is just about right.done dogging and car sex.Have numerous videos of our exploits.Still turns us on when we watch them.

By *oumlacaMan  over a year ago

waterford

our sexiest cuckold nite was a few years ago we were at a swingers party every one had finished cleaned up and dressed, i was in kitchen drinking tea when i heard sounds coming from the bedroom, the door wa locked my wife was inside being fucked by a guy bareback, nothing i could do only listen as he fucked her and filled her with his cum, it still makes me hard thinking about it.

"We have had a lot of experiences.Have had gang bangs down to just single guys.I think two guys at once is just about right.done dogging and car sex.Have numerous videos of our exploits.Still turns us on when we watch them."

Ive had 2 guys while hubby watches but not no more. Happy with 2

"SoundsI love seeing B get fucked and also love being in the next room hearing her but not seeing what's happening.

That sounds fun! Would be cool in a hotel with an adjoining door!"

Stood outside a toilet cubicle in a club while wife was inside sucking off the black bouncer. Had no idea she was going to do anything but wank him off. Then the slurping got louder. Was torture but the nice kind.

Bradford

"

We're waiting for things to start with my wife and her former BBC lover on a more regular basis. We've agreed for more regular contact, can't wait!

By *uzanne and RickyCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

Enjoying watching ur Mrs with another guy isn't Cuck, maybe because I always join in. I think Cuck is the husband being submissive to the other guy, normally watching him with wife then cleaning up after or just sitting watching or being ordered to another room . Couldn't do that, never been submissive in my life and wouldn't enjoy some one telling me what to do, especially in my own house, he'd get slapped lol. Just my thoughts folks, happy fabbing.

Bradford

"Enjoying watching ur Mrs with another guy isn't Cuck, maybe because I always join in. I think Cuck is the husband being submissive to the other guy, normally watching him with wife then cleaning up after or just sitting watching or being ordered to another room . Couldn't do that, never been submissive in my life and wouldn't enjoy some one telling me what to do, especially in my own house, he'd get slapped lol. Just my thoughts folks, happy fabbing. "

The definition of Cuck is purely down to personal interpretation. Now I'd say that a guy who does what you've described is a submissive sissy. It's all about interpretation.

By *rimbyCouple  over a year ago

Sydney

we like the scenario and play now and then. I like to film and join in. Yes that makes me cuck but certainly not dominated or humiliated.

I just love to see L enjoy her self. Last weekend with a close friend and his exceptionally nice vvvwe bbc!!!! mmm

still living on the memories.

sunderland

"Enjoying watching ur Mrs with another guy isn't Cuck, maybe because I always join in. I think Cuck is the husband being submissive to the other guy, normally watching him with wife then cleaning up after or just sitting watching or being ordered to another room . Couldn't do that, never been submissive in my life and wouldn't enjoy some one telling me what to do, especially in my own house, he'd get slapped lol. Just my thoughts folks, happy fabbing. "

yes it is, at the very beginning of the scale, cuckolding can include submissiveness but doesnt have to.

By *uzanne and RickyCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

I'll have to agree to disagree on that but hey as someone said earlier it's about interpretation and personal feelings.

We're waiting for things to start with my wife and her former BBC lover on a more regular basis. We've agreed for more regular contact, can't wait!"

Love the idea of coming home to find her just saying goodbye to her bull then sticking her tongue down my throat and tasting exactly what she has been upto.

Then watching the video. Mmmm

sunderland

"I'll have to agree to disagree on that but hey as someone said earlier it's about interpretation and personal feelings. "

that is the now common misinterpretation of cuckolding, that it has to include certain things, but it doesnt, every cuckold relationship is different and down to the people involved, but that doesnt change the meaning of the word, to be cuckolded is to see or no that your wife is been fucked by another man, you can enjoy this as roleplay or it can be forced upon you if that is the relationship, and since the original meaning there are now many more aspects that are added to it, like submissiveness, clean up, sissy boy, humiliation, denial etc, that can all come under cuckolding now, but none can be classed as what is usual in cuckolding because each situation is different.

the spectrum of of cuckolding is a very wide range, starting at simply watching your wife with another, whether that be enjoying it or not, and ranging through a whole host of things that can be included in it.

By *eteinhantsMan  over a year ago

Southsea

"We struggle to find men that are happy to let my hubby (cuck) watch. So anyone who enjoys this then come and chat "

This is always good fun, i met with one couple, his wife was quite dominant it was decided to make hubby sit in a chair and watch proceedings, whilst sat at the computer logged into a chatroom describing in detail what i and his wife were doing, he was made to take photos as well, we did look after him, he was allowed a flask of tea at his desk.

Cuckolding is a multi layered fetish starting with the basics watching your wife/husband fuck right down to total humiliation and servitude. Not eveeyone's interpretation is going to be the same but as long as everyone involved has fun does it matter?

By *eteinhantsMan  over a year ago

Southsea

"Cuckolding is a multi layered fetish starting with the basics watching your wife/husband fuck right down to total humiliation and servitude. Not eveeyone's interpretation is going to be the same but as long as everyone involved has fun does it matter?"

By *riendly FiresCouple  over a year ago

Beverley

"You asked this 12 weeks ago and spelt it wrong then too . Didn't you get the answers you needed?"

Sense I will be late up today. Searches under duvet for discarded popcorns.

By *riendly FiresCouple  over a year ago

Beverley

"Is that the best you can do pick me up on a spelling mistake? Do you have it marked down somewhere what i was doing 12 weeks ago because i don't remember.

Isn't obvious that i didn't get the answers that's why i'm asking the question again.

Lots of people are very helpful and friendly on this site then there's people like you"

. Strikes back with a mammoth hammer blow.

» Add a new message to this topic