FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hubbies 1st bi experience (part 1)

Hubbies 1st bi experience (part 1)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My wife had been banging on for ages about fulfilling her fantasy..........seeing me give and receive oral from another man!!

At first, i just humoured her and went along with the chat and story telling but, as i did so, i was aware that i had become more and more turned on by the idea. Eventually, we started chatting to bi guys and bi couples on fab, checking out their profiles and building the anticipation and fantasy as we did so.

Now, my story begins.......

We had met a couple on line who seemed very genuine and fun and had some real sexy pics. They were both bi and both experienced. We arranged to meet for a drink and then back to theirs for 'afters' if we hit it off - which we did, straight away.

Back at their pad, 'Kelly and Pete' showed us to the living room and left to fix some drinks. We were both feeling very horny and started to kiss and caress each other for a few minutes. When they returned with the drinks, they put on some light music and dimmed the lights. We stood for a short while, chatting about sex fantasies of dogging, orgies, light bondage etc, etc. Getting each other more and more turned on, the girls started kissing and touching each other. We stood back and watched for a while until Libby whispered something in Kellys ear and they turned their attention to us.

Kelly came over to me and, taking my hand, led me to the couch. She sat me down and sat next to me. Libby then came and sat on the floor in front of me and, undoing my jeans, took my now rock hard cock out and gently started to stroke me. Kelly's hand strayed down now and, as Kelly held me gently, Libby started to suck the end of my cock, gently teasing me with her tongue and licking my pre cum. She stood up and kissed Pete full on the mouth. I knew that he would be tasting me and that Libby was going to have her fantasy for real.

She pulled me to my feet and kissed me hard. As she did so, Kelly sank to her knees and took both mine and Pete (who had by now also lost his trousers) cocks and started to suck and wank them slowly. As Libby started to rub herself, Pete sank to the floor to join Kelly. At first, he started to lick Libbys pussy as Kelly continued to suck me. Libby and I kissed pasionately as they did, steadying ourselves by holding their heads and each other. Then, it happened.......they swapped places and Pete started to suck my cock. Well, Libby nearly fell over and, as Kelly pulled her face away from my wifes pussy, i could see how excited she must be as Kelly's face was soaking wet!!

Libby and Kelly then sat in front of us and watched, playing with their own and each others pussies as they watched Pete sucking my cock. I was so turned on, watching them kiss and finger each other, tasting one anothers juices. I watched as Pete continued to suck long and deep until, not wanting to cum just yet, i pulled out and swapped places.......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This must be every guy's fantasy if they're totally honest.

By *hotandsexyCouple  over a year ago

llanelli

put it like that and why not...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"My wife had been banging on for ages about fulfilling her fantasy..........seeing me give and receive oral from another man!!

At first, i just humoured her and went along with the chat and story telling but, as i did so, i was aware that i had become more and more turned on by the idea. Eventually, we started chatting to bi guys and bi couples on fab, checking out their profiles and building the anticipation and fantasy as we did so.

Now, my story begins.......

We had met a couple on line who seemed very genuine and fun and had some real sexy pics. They were both bi and both experienced. We arranged to meet for a drink and then back to theirs for 'afters' if we hit it off - which we did, straight away.

Back at their pad, 'Kelly and Pete' showed us to the living room and left to fix some drinks. We were both feeling very horny and started to kiss and caress each other for a few minutes. When they returned with the drinks, they put on some light music and dimmed the lights. We stood for a short while, chatting about sex fantasies of dogging, orgies, light bondage etc, etc. Getting each other more and more turned on, the girls started kissing and touching each other. We stood back and watched for a while until Libby whispered something in Kellys ear and they turned their attention to us.

Kelly came over to me and, taking my hand, led me to the couch. She sat me down and sat next to me. Libby then came and sat on the floor in front of me and, undoing my jeans, took my now rock hard cock out and gently started to stroke me. Kelly's hand strayed down now and, as Kelly held me gently, Libby started to suck the end of my cock, gently teasing me with her tongue and licking my pre cum. She stood up and kissed Pete full on the mouth. I knew that he would be tasting me and that Libby was going to have her fantasy for real.

She pulled me to my feet and kissed me hard. As she did so, Kelly sank to her knees and took both mine and Pete (who had by now also lost his trousers) cocks and started to suck and wank them slowly. As Libby started to rub herself, Pete sank to the floor to join Kelly. At first, he started to lick Libbys pussy as Kelly continued to suck me. Libby and I kissed pasionately as they did, steadying ourselves by holding their heads and each other. Then, it happened.......they swapped places and Pete started to suck my cock. Well, Libby nearly fell over and, as Kelly pulled her face away from my wifes pussy, i could see how excited she must be as Kelly's face was soaking wet!!

Libby and Kelly then sat in front of us and watched, playing with their own and each others pussies as they watched Pete sucking my cock. I was so turned on, watching them kiss and finger each other, tasting one anothers juices. I watched as Pete continued to suck long and deep until, not wanting to cum just yet, i pulled out and swapped places....... "

Sounds fun, thats what we look for when we meet cpls.... all round bi safe sexy fun .. Mmmmm

» Add a new message to this topic