FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > my first gangbang...

my first gangbang...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aniFunGirl OP   Woman  over a year ago

Ingrave

i have had such a wonderful horny and slutty 10 days its amazing. ive written about most of my horny encounter in those days, so thought i should tell you all about my fantasy that i have just finally lived out...

its been a fantasy on and off to be surrounded by sexy guys who all want me. after talking to a sexy lady on here (you know who you are - and why haven't i heard more from you) it seemed i wasn't the only one who had fantasy about lots of guys wanking in front of me, fucking me and cumming on my face. I also read a few very horny stories in this forum and in my week off, it was getting all too much. so much so i finally decided what the hell, you live just once so why not try it. so i created an event on here and asked for men to attend a horny gangbang party at my flat. just wanted 6 guys plus my regular man, think that would be enough.

anyway, i had lots of male attention and within a few days blocked you single guys as i had all the men i needed for my party, and to be honest, it was getting a little silly. far too many email and all getting a little less appealing to me.

anyway, my guy went through my shortlist and got in touch with the guys, and yeap, 6 confirmed for sunday evening at my place...fantastic, i was so nervous, excited, scared, horny, and had lots of emotions running through my mind. i will be honest almost called it off at 7 when andy arrived at my place. but he soon got me feeling slutty, and as i said, live just once...so we went into the bedroom, the plan would be for me to be naked when the guys arrive, but blindfolded. andy was already horny lol and so was i, it was just minutes before i was naked and had his hard cock in my hands, gently stroking him, then sucking him and teasing him...i wanted to be soo excited for when the guys started to arrive, so i got andy to start playing with me, and as ever, he didn't disappoint. his tongue soon had me in pure heaven, and i came so hard on his tongue and fingers, feeling my pussy tighten around his fingers was amazing. i just was getting more excited. i was so wet, horny and wanted the guys to arrive. then andy phone went, it was 2 of the guys little lost. so andy left me in the bedroom while he went and found them...i was so nervous, and didn't know what to do, so i put a little red bra on, suspenders and stockings, just no knickers...thougth that looked a little better than just being led out naked

wasn't long before andy was back in the room and asked if i was ready. 5 guys were there and looked liked my 6th was going to let me down. grrrr....but it didn't matter. with that andy put my blindfold on and led me into the lounge...my heart was pounding, i was so nervous, i could hear some of the guys, but it was too quiet, i just didn't know what was going on...then i felt a hand slide round my waste, another sliding over my bum and then someone started kissing me...all of a sudden i felt hands sliding all over my body, my breasts popped out of the bra, fingers sliding over my clit, my ass being squeezed...it was amazing!

i felt myself being passed around, kissing one guy, then another, different hands wandering over my body. then my hand being taken and pulled down to a nice hard cock..wow, i grabbed it and started stroking it, and with my other hand started to hunt out another. wasn't long before i was being kissed, fingers sliding in my pussy, over my breasts and my hands storking two hard cocks...

down onto my knees i feel, taking a cock in my mouth, wanking two others. i knew the guys were now pushing their cocks over my face, i felt them! i really had cock everywhere it was amazing...while on my knees i felt a hand between my legs, teasing my clit and pussy. i remember lifting my hips up and the fingers pushing deep into me, really fingering me quite roughly, but i was so wet...then i felt someone get under me, a tongue darting over my clit, so i lowered my pussy onto his face...wow..it was so horny, yet i couldn't see anything...

i really wanted to remove the blindfold, but i wanted to be taken first...so i rolled onto my back on the floor, and opened my legs nice and wide, holding my ankles....i knew that would work, and then, moments later i felt a fat cock starting to nudge at my pussy...mmmm it started pushing into me slowly, it was quite a fat cock! maybe a little too much for me, but i took it slowly....the guy then started fucking me quite slowly, i was moaning gently when i felt a cock slapping my breast and another sliding over my mouth...guys seemed to be everywhere, and well, one cock stoped fucking me, another slid in....

we must have been like that for a while, but i couldn't take much more of it so pulled my blindfold off...im so glad i did, there was a guy holding my legs, while another shoved his cock deep inside me...there were two more cocks just inches above my face, wanking them...fantastic...

i wanted more and soon pushed a guy onto the floor so i could ride his cock...there i was riding a cock, looking round showing all these guys how slutty i was! slapping my own ass...then i felt a guy push me forward and his cock rubbing against my ass...mmm i love dp, but needs to be done slowly...and that is what he did. was fantastic feeling that cock slide into my ass, filling me up...i felt so intense and full, the pressure inside my pussy was amazing, and must have been too much for the guys, as shortly after i took a cock in my mouth, the two inside me i felt pulsing and jerking...one shot his load in his condm, the other pulled out from my ass and sprayed his cum all over my bum! i could feel it sliding down my ass cheeks until a hand firmly started massaging it in...

that was the start of my horny night, which lasted 3 hours...sucking, fucking, taking all these guys...

i have to say, i had some amazing dp sessions, looking deep into the eyes of my guy as he slid into my pussy while i had another in my ass...

im not sure just what went on, the night is a little of a blur, but i loved having guys cum splashing over my face and breasts. it was fantastic, and made me feel so naughty! but highlight though was being bent over and fucked, one after another, one guy fucking me, then he sliding out, to be replaced by another, then another...all 6 guys fucking me, until while i looked over my shoulder noticing a guy pulling his condom off to shoot over my sexy bum...then another cock sliding in me, only to pull out, slide his condom off and shoot more load on my ass...4 loads i took on my ass before i massaged it into my bum....

it was a wonderful evening and night, one i would repeat. however its also something i wouldn't like or want to do often. i really think i need to be at my most slutty feeling to do that again. no doubt i will, i loved it, but given a choice, a nice intimiate mmf or mff will be my preference

i had a few pics taken , will upload one or two to my profile, so ask if you want to see them xxxxxxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Enjoyed your story-thanks xx

By *TTAMan  over a year ago

Gosport

Such a great story, got me so hard, would love to see the pictures shame you've blocked males.

By *aithlessangelCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

fab story, really want to experience this myself lol

and i bet you got some real horny pics haha.

By *FlackoxCouple  over a year ago

London

Very nice story not a lot of people get to live out their fantasies , and we would love to see the pictures taken... x

By *uicylucy76Woman  over a year ago

thornton cleveleys

I love the idea of this

By *bcheavycummerMan  over a year ago

cannock

omg i tried to come to this event but by the time i replied yor status had been blocked for single guys great sotry i actually felt i was there in the room after reading this xx

Hey sweetie, yet again another saucy thread from yourself and some selfish time for me)

Thanks babe xxx

Catch up again soon hopefully

mwah x )

By *rettylittlegirlWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

Great story x

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

Great story sad I missed it show us the pics

PPPPLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSSSE!

By *nardriMan  over a year ago

near town

Now thatvwas a story, pics will be fab but I wish I was at the real thing!

By *espierCouple  over a year ago

London - Winchmore hill

Thank you !

Great story

would love to see the pics

Wow, great horny story whilst reading this my hubby just gave me an amazing orgasm & made me cum loads

All the time thinking if only.... can't wait to turn this into reality.

Great fantasy or was it real?

Ether way, great to read and enjoyed it immensely. I think ever women should experience it once. /J

» Add a new message to this topic