FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > How i lost my virginity?..

How i lost my virginity?..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i was 17 and had three gorgeous sisters living next to me: 13,16,17 all lookers and I got along with all famously.

Start of the summer ,we were all off school and having fun together and lucky for me their dad had just started working on the oil rigs,two weeks on two weeks off.

Saturday morning came on a hot summers day {yes,we had them sometimes}and i was talking to the eldest over the fence as her sisters were away swimming.

I jumped the fence and we started talking and messing, as kids do.

Next minute her mum who was 40,blonde and well stacked asked her daughter to go down town and get some shopping.

The daughter was peed off but she went,five mins later her mum called out to me and said could i put a screw in the top shelf as it was falling down and she was afraid it would go at any minute.

i went in and she had the step ladder in place and the only way i could get at the shelf was to climb with my back to the ladder and about four rungs high.

i went up with my screwdriver and two screws in my mouth.

i had just started to screw into the wall when my zip was opened and her mouth covered my cock......i looked down ,she put her hand to my stomach and pressed me into the ladder and continued to give me the BEST blowjob of my life...i came into her mouth in seconds and she swallowed every drop.

I came down the ladder and she kissed me and started tugging at my length again.

in seconds i was UP again...she lead me to her bedroom and in the next thirty minutes i found out all about sex.. we stopped about fifteen minutes before her daughter came back in..i was spent.

Over the next three years she taught me a lot...more than a lot,she was insatiable in bed. I still remember about the third time i bedded her and she wrapped her long hair around and around my cock and tugged her head up and down until i spurted over her locks,then she'd lick me dry.

To this day i still think about her as probably the most uninhibited woman i have ever met.

No, i never did have my chance with her daughters and anyhow they could NEVER come near their mothers bedroom skills..could they?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

wow fantastic story mate

loved it I love older woman so any out there get in touch don't matter what age you are or men

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic