FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Meet me for a drink?

Meet me for a drink?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I walk into the bar area of the hotel to see her sat at the bar dressed in that smart business suit that she knows turns me on. Its black with an A-line skirt which hugs her shapely body, real women should have curves in my opinion. She has her hair up in a ponytail and her glasses on which complete the look for me apart from one more detail ahh yes she has her black heels on too. Now I am starting to get hard just enough so when I stand behind her and order a drink from the bar man that she can feel me while I breathe in the heady perfume that I adore.

Once I have my drink I look around the room everybody’s now looking at us they must feel the sexual tension in the air I suggest we go to the booth area at the back of the bar where the lights are dimmer and it is more of a private area. I turn I hear her get of her stool the click of her hells as she follows me across the room I just know that people are watching her and that in itself is turning me on even more. We sit down and after some small chat we both have one of those moments where you can both be quiet and feel ok about it. I scan the room I want to know who thinks I am a lucky man, I want to know who is lusting after my friend.

There she is, I thought the hand that was on my thigh slightly gripped me “ah you have seen her too” was my thought. The waitress was about 25 years old with the long dark curly hair that I find so attractive and again she had curves. All the waitresses who work in this hotel all wore the same uniform of loose pleated knee length skirts with white blouses and every one wore their own black shoes. She was still looking over to our table she had watched us walk over I know this as I watched her in the mirror as we made our way over I saw her lick her lips, I saw her breath out making her full breast raise up and down and better still I knew her and my friend were staring at each other like two cats ready to pounce.

So when I raise my hand to order from the waitress it’s the one who has been checking us out who comes over. She stops by me and asks for the order she has a clear view of the lady’s hand with her red nails resting on my inside thigh just below where my cock is sat waiting for her to tease it with a nail tip. The waitress leans over and licks her lips and asks what the lady would like and the sexual tension is electric....

As the waitress leans over my lady friend leans in so the waitress can see straight down my friends blouse and has a clear view of the swell of her tits which are encased in a red lacy bra. I am sat there watching this. This is what I wanted. I want them both now. my friend reply's "I am not too sure what I want perhaps you could bring me something nice?" the waitress is still leant over the table just enough so her skirt rises just above her knee I almost like I’m dreaming place one finger just in the hollow of the knee at the back of the knee and very gently run my finger up and down her leg......

Just ever so gently touching the spot I know is going straight to her clit. I am sure I can smell how turned on the waitress is, her breathing is heavy and her eyes are fixated on my lady friends. I move my hand up the waitress's leg feeling her thighs tremble as I do it my friend knows what I am doing we planned this it’s all about this, the seduction of the waitress. As I reach the top of her thigh I am pleasantly suppressed to find she has stockings on with a suspender belt to boot and as I explore higher it soon becomes apparent this little minx does not wear underware.

The waitress spreads her legs slightly not too much as we don't want to attract too much attention but just enough so I can feel how wet my touch has made her. I run my fingers up and down her pussy lips spreading her juices all over her clit which erect like a small button under my fingers. A small moan escapes her lips but know my friend and her are studying a menu together so no one hears no one can see what I am doing as we are at the back and in a corner.my friends now teasing my cock into full hardness with her finger nails running them up and down the length of it. The waitress starts to pant slightly she opens her legs just a bit wider so I can slip a finger inside her while rubbing her clit with my thumb....

She starts to clench her pussy around my finger I start to feel for the spot, the spot which is there but hides from you the spot which when rubbed makes every woman cum so much it’s known to hurt. I find it and that's it it's too much for her she moans out loud and her climax squeezes my fingers and she gushes all over my hand. My lady friend knows what has happened and holds the menu up to cover the waitress almost laying over the table while the young lady recovers my friend asks her if she would like to join us upstairs in out room later....

more to follow

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More soon please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic