FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First mmf bi meet

First mmf bi meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The wife wanted me to try bi oral as she had spoke to a few ladies and they had said it was a great turn on watching two men play with each other at first I said no but after a few day of her keep asking I said ok I will give it a try we found a bi male who would meet us and booked a hotel room once there we showered and the she said she wanted.me tied to the bed and blind folded which she did she then went down to the bar to meet him after a while they come back to the room and he got undress and put his cock in my mouth so I started to suck it for him till it was hard then he started to suck mine I was hard be for he touched me then we did a 69 for a while while she watched us then they took the blind fold of me and made me watch the two of them enjoy each other and once they had both cum I had to clean them both with my mouth what a great night that was

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

mmm sounds like you had a great experience. Has it given you the taste for more?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"mmm sounds like you had a great experience. Has it given you the taste for more? "
yes did was great and want to do a lot more of it the wife said it was a great turn on

» Add a new message to this topic