FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The train

The train

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

there I was sat on the train waiting for it to leave after a stressful day. hated getting the rush hour train as it was always packed. luckily I managed to get a seat. just as it was about to leave a lady walks up, mid 40s and asks if she can take the seat next to me. I agree and down she sits, looking flustered as she obviously was in a rush for the train. looking at her I noticed she had the most beautiful eyes and such a cute smile. she took off her coat and I noticed her large and attractive breasts through her blouse. I slowly closed my eyes and started to relax, however the thought inside of how much i'd like to fuck her slowly got me hard. I opened my eyes as the train started moving, the lady opened her bag and as the train turbulence hit a couple of items from her bag landed on my lap. the lady quickly grabbed the items back but as she did her forearm caught my hard cock. as soon as she made contact she apologised embarrassingly and looked me in the eye. not a problem I said as I smiled and looked her in the eye. she blinked nervously, looked away and looked back. she then leant over and whispered into my ear asking how she can make it up to me. I slowly took her hand and guided it towards my still hard cock and she slowly started to take it in her hands through my trousers. luckily i put my bag over to prevent anyone from looking as the thrusts were getting faster and lengthier. was getting so turned on as she began to wank me even faster. I couldn't actually believe this was happening especially on a packed train. I soon became to the point of no return and let out a loud moan trying to disguise as a yawn as I came. the train then pulled into a station to which the lady informed it was her stop and left. wondered if I would ever see her again

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic