FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Secret

Secret

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It was going to be a few relaxing days away in a quiet premier inn in London. I had my girlie clothes with me to enjoy dressing as Stephy when in my room. I arrived and checked in. The young girl behind the counter smiled and said her name was Sarah and if I needed anything I just needed to ask. The smile she gave me said she really meant it.

I went to my room, had a shower, shaved and lay on the bed for a while in just my towel. After a nap I woke and it was about 9pm so I decided to transform into Steph and dressed in my fab outfit of black knickers, hold ups, with short black PVC skirt, white top, blonde wig and red puppy.

As I am looking at myself in the mirror there is a knock at the door, I don't think twice but open the door and Sarah is stood there, she looks a little surprised but smiles and says you look nice, just wanted to say goodnight as I am finished my shift. I smile and redden a little, glad you like and hope you not disgusted. She gives me a warm smile and says no not at all, can I come in and chat? Sure I say trying to control my spreading heart beat.....more to follow....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

She sits down on the bed and takes her shoes off, hope u don't mind she says, has been a long day and I need to relax and have some fun. She smiles a knowing smile and says are you a good or bad girl? I say I am both depending on how I feel, she looks at me and says would you like to spank me? He'll yes I say so she rolls onto her front and lifts her ass, I take a look at the petit and gorgeous ass being offered me and bring my hand down hard with a crack, it feels good and she squeals a little and says oh you are good you have done this before haven't you?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More

More now

By *rendababeTV/TS  over a year ago

richmond

mm heaven then more yes please x

Yes yes yes. ... more! !

I slap her gorgeous ass a few more times and she soon starts to moan, I hope am not hurting you, no she says on the contrary I am feeling very horny. She turns and lays on her back legs akimbo and up so the skirt is high and she shows off her stocking tops, what I see makes me gasp, a fully shaven pussy and no knickers. I can see she is wet and she commands, eat me out you little slut. I don't need telling twice and before long my tongue and mouth are covered in her juices and she clamps my head so I cannot get off and she makes me suck and lick her for nearly 15 mins without a break. Her body convulses as she climaxes big time and releases me. Rest a while slut she says, lay on your back NOW and give me your hands....I do as told and she handcuffs me to the headboard........

Very good. ...more more more. ...!!

Oh god don't stop now

She reaches under my skirt and slides my wet panties off, could not help but cum when she exploded over my face. She runs her hands up and down my legs making me erect and ready, she spreads my legs and says 'wait' , she leaves and returns 2 mins later with a bag. She takes a blindfold out and puts it in me, she kisses me deep while playing with my aching cock. She tells me to beg her to fuck me, I do so with all my heart and she giggled and spreads my legs. I hear her in the bag and hen a buzzing noise, what was that I ask, you will soon find out slut she says, I feel her get closer and raise my legs up exposing my ass. I feel something cold be applied round it and fingers start to manipulate it open, then I realise what is about to happen but she covers my mouth with her hand and whispers if you scream I will tell my workmates what you are and invite them in. For moment it is tempting but then the vibrator is rammed in my ass and I let out a quad fled scream, good girl she says as she switches it on and slides it in and out, I feel pain but at the same time ecstasy and relax letting her fuck me with the vibrator.......

Fuck yes

By *earaWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

Very horny. Good effort xx

"Very horny. Good effort xx"

Thanx. Fancy being the receptionist?