FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Back to back posts between myself and sub

Back to back posts between myself and sub

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Spent the few days talking to a brilliant woman on this site (one of the youngest genuine members too) and she is very submissive. We had back and forth scenario developing from my POV, then her, then me and vice versa to see where it led and where she is being used and abused. Her profile will remain anonymous for now unless she decides to post to prevent 400 more guys from messaging her haha.

Just wondering if this is something people would be interested in reading as it is very long, very detailed and very dirty.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *randMrsHorny24Couple  over a year ago

South wales

"Spent the few days talking to a brilliant woman on this site (one of the youngest genuine members too) and she is very submissive. We had back and forth scenario developing from my POV, then her, then me and vice versa to see where it led and where she is being used and abused. Her profile will remain anonymous for now unless she decides to post to prevent 400 more guys from messaging her haha.

Just wondering if this is something people would be interested in reading as it is very long, very detailed and very dirty. "

More please

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah tell us more

By *cotsbikerMan  over a year ago

Perth,Perthshire,Tayside,Angus &fife

go for it as would be good to read

First few parts are from me enforce we decided o continue it as a back and forth thing...

You come to my house and you'll model your slutty schoolgirl outfit for me, waiting for my approval. I then stand up and blindfold you, you're standing in the middle of my living room dressed up like a whore, waiting on me to say something anything. You feel my breath on your neck I'm so close to you....

Chills run down your spine as you listen to me slowly walking around you, you can feel my eyes crawling all over your body. Suddenly you feel your low cut blouse rip open, exposing your bare chest. You gulp, and feel a twitch between your legs.

"Why isn't he saying anything?" You wonder. Your stomach starts to twist with nerves, but you can't stop that dampness forming in your panties. "Do you like master?" despite your best efforts your voice whimpers, and you slowly try to slide a finger down to feel your pussy...

SMACK.. You gasp loudly and your buttock cheek stings like hell, with surprise at how forcefully my hand connected. "Did I tell you move, you worthless slut?" I growl in your ear. Your little skirt gets pulled up quickly and before you know it your skimpy little thong is down at your ankles. I pull your legs apart wider and quickly bend you over, your face is pressed and being held against the arm of the couch.

Goosebumps and beads of sweat simultaneously form all across your body. You want to please your master so badly, you want that approval, and here you are - already not following instructions and ready to be punished for your disobedience...

Let me know if you'd like to read further to when the beautiful sub starts writing her POV too (she'll be checking this thread to see if you all like too haha).

I smack your arse with an implement - you aren't quite too sure what. I grab a handful of hair and tug it back, the skin on your ass is inflamed from being smacked. I shove 2 dry fingers in your cunt and forcefully start fucking you, your knees start to tremble.

I pull out and force to lick them clean, you eagerly lap up your vaginal fluid from my fingers. You start to search for my crotch, you want that bulge in your hands. I pan you away, and pull your arm back. I tie your wrists together and the excitement returns to your pussy.

Suddenly you feel your legs being scooped up, and you're blindfolded and restrained in your master's arms, being carried upstairs.

Panic sets in when you feel yourself being thrown through the air before landing on an unfamiliar bed.

I flip you onto your back push your restrained arms above your head, your ripped blouse exposing your pert tits. You wince as you feel an ice cube make contact with your nipples, urgently forcing them into studs. Your skin erupts as the ice travels down your warm body, melting all on your mid-rift.

The sensation is completely changed yet again, as some warm candle wax drips onto your stomach.

Just as your mouth opens and gasps I force my entire cock down your throat. You gag on the hardness of the shaft and the engorged head tickles the back of your tonsils. Slobber leaks from the corners of your little slut mouth and you are forced to breath trough your noise. You try to pull back but my hand keeps you in place. I pull out and you audibly inhale, just wide enough for a mouthful of your masters spit to get shot into your own.

I pull your knickers away from your ankles, and spack your thighs until my handprints have been imprinted on them.

Your legs are pulled apart and held, leaving your tight teen pussy completely exposed and vulnerable, your master free to do as he pleases...

You hear the familiar noise of a vibrator starting up, and you start your pussy in anticipation. How wonderful it would be to able to touch yourself in that moment, but your arms are tied above your head.

Pleasure floods through your system as the top of the vibe makes contact your swollen clit, you try grinding on it only for your hips to pushed and pinned down, my arm now restraining you further. I use my other hand to insert two fingers inside your cunt, massaging the walls of your pussy. You moan loudly with pleasure, letting out a small shriek as your G-spot is being rubbed and pleasured. Your pussy walls ooze juices, drops start to trickle out and onto your inner thighs. "Awww fuck master!" You scream with pleasure as I bury my tongue deep in your tight little bumhole.

You feel an orgasm building, your body's nerves are on high alert and extra sensitive. Closer, closer you come to climaxing... And the vibrating stops.

You're confused as to what has just happened, your body still on red alert and screaming for the attention to resume.

"No master, please!!" You scream, only being silenced by a firm grip around your throat...choking you. "You cum when I tell you, you fucking skank" I snarl against your face. Tears build in your eyes, desperate for that allusive orgasm but not wanting to disappoint your dom. "I'm sorry mas...ugh!" A fresh load of spit is sprayed across your face and mouth. "Speak only when I fucking tell you!"

Next part will be written from the sub...

After a special request here is the next part, written from the girl...

I'm sorry master, try not to think about the excitement building up and up and you spend forever teasing me with your hands, your mouth and other toys. As you look at my naked body on your bed, blindfolded with my hands bound above my head. You can see the shine of the light reflecting off my pussy juice that, thanks to your teasing, has started dribbling out of my pussy, down my ass and in to a little puddle on your bed. My tight hole looks to moist and inviting, and as you run your tongue over the entrance to it once more it tastes amazing and you can't resist any longer. You can feel the pleasure spread all over your body as you slowly ease your dick in to me for the first time, my gasps and moans let you know that I'm loving it. You let out a moan once your full dick is burried deep inside me for the first time, before you start to build up the speed and force of your thrusts, until my pussy is convlusing around your cock as I scream in pleasure...

South wales

Mmmm more please my pussy is wet

Next part written by me...

As you feel the heat from my fully erect cock stuffed inside your moist little hole you can't help but feel a moment of intimacy between us. "Awww John, more" Such a thought is quickly put to rest by a quick slap across your jaw. "What did you call me you fucking slag?!"

I pull out and grab you by the shoulders, dragging you up, only to be quickly thrown back down on your stomach. "No master please..." You're pert little arse is subjected to a beaten, each cheek being spanked repeatedly. I force your head into the pillow and move my hand under you, only to pull your arse into the air at the pubic bone. Your holes are clenched shut in anticipation, and you once more let out a whimper. You feel the warm, wet sensation of my tongue buried in your little dirtbox yet again. I spit repeatedly inside it, and slowly insert a butt plug. You exhale in shock once more, raising your upper body to be equal with your buttocks. I force your head back down again.

"I'd bite the pillow if I were you slut, there's bigger than this yet to come...."

Written by her...

Your fingers start to trace slowly around my pussy, sending shivers through my whole body. "You want these inside your pussy, don't you slut?" "Yes master, please!" I beg. "Hmm, I think your filthy little cunt can take more than a finger. Come on, beg me slut! Beg me to fuck you again, tell me how much you want to feel my cock stretching that tight little cunt?!" "Please master, I need you inside me! Please fuck me, ill do anything you wa-" but before I can finish my plea your cock is inside me, deeper and harder than ever before, and I scream into the pillow to keep myself quite. "I want to hear you slut, let your master know how thankful you are for his cock" but I can't answer, your powerful thrusts are slamming the buttplug right into my arse ever time your dick slams in to me. We can both feel my pussy and arse tighten as I get closer and closer to coming. "Answer me you fucking whore!!" You snarl as you smack my arse harder than ever! "Please master, please let me cum!" My voice sounding more pathetic and powerless than ever...

South wales

More this story is getting me so horny

"More this story is getting me so horny "

Just for you, here's the next two parts.

First part once again written by me:

As your tight little lovehole continues to be stretched and pounded from my swollen, rock hard dick you lie totally powerless, utterly helpless from the deep thrusting getting driven inside you. The buttplug stings and slams deep with each thrust, causing you to wince as each hole is under constant siege.

The butt plug is quickly removed causing a brief moment of respite, but your arsehole is raw and already begging for mercy.

"Get this in your mouth you fucking skank, you've 30 seconds exactly to get this wet before your shitter takes another pounding". Alarmed you immediately begin sucking and deep throw ting my entire shaft, the girth aching your jaws muscles. Slobber leaks from your mouth all over my fully erect cock. As you quickly suck you feel your nipples being pulled and tweaked, "Hurry the fuck up!" You hear me bellow, just as panic starts to creep in more and more. Doubts invade your mind - "is this enough lubricant? Just another 20 seconds should do it". You are quickly jolted back into the here and now...

"Time's up slut. Get that arse back in the air"...

And written by her...

I can feel you behind me., your fingertips slowly teasing their way up the back of mt tigh, on to my ass cheeks tracing over the red handprints you've already left there. You can see my whole body tebsing as I wait expectantly for your rock hard cock to stretch my tight little arsehole. "Relax, ill go slow to start with. If it hurts then tell me and master will be gentle, but if you move away I'm going to pull you back and fuck you harder! Okay slut?"

"Yes master" I reply, breathless but determined to please you. As you slowly press your dick into my arse, we both let out a gentle moan. "Mmm, you're so tight around my big cock you little slut! I bet your loving this aren't you?"

By *ittykat26Woman  over a year ago

Derry

hot hot hot !! This has my pussy drippin

By *uaghtygirlWoman  over a year ago

paisley

More please

» Add a new message to this topic