FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A real blow - true story

A real blow - true story

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi All I wrote this in response to someone asking for "swingers" experiences thought it may interest/amuse....genuine true story

Not a swing as such but an experience certainly and a lesson learned - or was it?

I met H on a site not dis-similar to this and the first messages sparked, the conversation flowed and once we were past the initial politeness, the laughs and then the filthy chats soon followed.

We discussed everything - role playing, extreme locations, sensual giving sex, dirty animal fucking we were up for anything as we regularly teased and tantalised each other with our imaginations and written stories....we were very much in tune and having a great time with each other - a real connection.

As time went on - over the space of a few weeks we talked and talked but only online. We hadn't spoken on the phone or swapped pictures and it became a bit of a game to us - the anonymous thing being a great thing about places like this and we exploited that anonymity, but we also fell into a scene where we didn't want to swap pics etc just let our imaginations flow - and boy did they flow...we described ourselves and our preferences and it was inevitable that we would want to meet. Eventually we decided to go for it - with a twist - no pics, no phone call, just meet, fuck and say goodbye....until the next time maybe.

Driving down the motorway with a mind racing - the anticipation like never before...this sensual naughty woman completely up for this meet as I was....and what a prospect - so sordid so exciting.

Of course this is not the behaviour of responsible adults we would never recommend others doing this for all sorts of safety reasons - but we discussed at length and decided that we could take the risk....

So we met - and as she walked towards my car I was quite taken aback - she looked gorgeous - petite and natural looking and she had a half smile on her face that I took as the same nerves and excitement that I was feeling.

We sat in the car and chatted a while quite happily and I asked her for a kiss - couldn't believe my luck that I had tripped across such a lovely woman.

....and she said "I am sorry, but I just don't fancy you....maybe if we had met over a glass of wine...."

OH. What could I say? The conversation didn't go a lot further - to describe it as "awkward" just doesn't cut it....driving back down the motorway , gutted - but she had been honest and whilst very direct at least it was unambiguous - though maybe if we did have that glass of wine? Texted her to ask about that drink but it was of course too late....

So the lovely H had the guts to look me in the eye and tell me the honest truth - fair play to her. Obviously a bit of an ego bruise but looking back - what a little adventure - with a twist in the tale that was unwelcome but an experience nonetheless....

We chatted off and on for a few more weeks just "old friends" sort of thing until she announced she was leaving the site. In reply to my message wishing her all the best and asking her for that glass of wine meet one last time she informed me that she was changing direction and looking for a female friend....

The headline for this should read "Ego shattering rather than earth moving"

I have of course recovered from this event (honest!) but if I could tell this sort of story to my grandkids it would be about the time when I turned a woman into a bisexual/leasbian without even trying ;o)

So not a great story - and maybe a lesson or two to learn but in all honesty I enjoyed the whole thing - it was a blast from start to (rather ignominious) finish.

It's not just about sex it's about the experience sometimes.....

Hope you enjoyed this tale of lust and woe

M xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *erbMan  over a year ago

SHEFFIELD

Have to commend her honesty.....and yours for sharing this

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Have to commend her honesty.....and yours for sharing this "

Indeed - and thanks

» Add a new message to this topic