FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Supermarket

Supermarket

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *regboy49 OP   Man  over a year ago

Sandhurst

Thought I'd share this with you all about my weekly shopping trips, which happened a while ago. Walking around my local supermarket with my trolley I accidentally bumped into a woman's shopping trolley, full of appologises the woman smiled saying that's ok. We both carried on with our shopping but kept meeting each other in different ailes exchanging nods and smiles it did brighten up my day as it wasn't too long after my divorce. The next week I saw the same woman at the supermarket and again the week after that, I made a small talk comment about we'd have to stop meeting like this we both ended up at the same check out me being in front of her once I'd loaded my trolley she started getting into a mess filling her bags up so I offered to help which she accepted. Both trollies loaded we walked towards the exit together and as we approached the small cafe I asked her if she would like a tea or coffee to my amazement she agreed while she sat down I got the drinks she introduced herself as Carol I'm Greg I replied. We chatted for a while getting on very well Carol asked why I was shopping alone I told her I was divorced about a year ago and you I asked ' I'm a widow my husband died 18 months ago' as Carol was about my age I said that was young a tear came to her eye I put my hand on hers and gave her a tissue. We finished our coffees and started to leave Carol stopped at the taxi phone saying her car's in the garage and she'll be getting a taxi, with that I offered to drop her off she accepted so after loading up my car we set off. We arrived at Carols house I grabbed her shopping bags taking them to her door she said thanks for all my help and could she repay me with another coffee which I gladly accepted. Putting the bags in the kitchen as Carol put the kettle on I started to unpack her bags for her putting the stuff on the worktops as Carol went to get the mugs our eyes meet just inches away from each other then our lips meet we started kissing I felt her tongue part my lips I responded the same my hands cupped her face I felt her push her body onto mine my hands left her face and run down her back till they reached her firm bum pulling her onto my now hardening cock my hand moved up inside her blouse feeling her small but firm tits she let out moan I moved my hand round to her back and flicked her bra clasp undone moving my hand back to her breast rolling her nipples with my thumb, Carol pulled away from me and undone my shirt buttons running her hand over my chest saying I love a hairy chest bending her head to kiss and suck on my nipples, wow I'd never expireanced tthat before my hands went to her skirt and hoisted it up and placed my hand onto her pussy through her soaking knickers she lifted her head from my chest saying ' I've cum already' I pushed her knickers downward she wriggled and stepped out of them as my fingers easily parted her pussy lips sliding my fingers in and out of her. Carols hands undone my jeans pushing them and my pants down she grasped my hard cock giving it a few wanks said ' I need to be fucked ' I kicked off my shoes jeans and pants looking behind me I grabbed a kitchen chair and sat on it Carol then lowered herself onto my hard cock and started to ride me lifting herself up so my bellend was just inside her rotating her hips then dropping down onto my once more she kept this up for a few minutes before riding me hard I moved my hand between us my thumb finding her clit all I heard was her shouting ' fuck yes' over and over with that I cum emptying my load in her I felt her tense then shiver as she cum again we sat there my hands caressing her body Carol started to stand up as my cock slipped out of her she stayed there letting our cum juices dribble out of her onto my wilting cock once it had all drained out she moved back a bit got on her knees taking my limp dick in her mouth sucking up both our cum even licking what had run round my balls. Once she'd finished she said I'll make the coffee now, as she stood there making the coffee I moved behind her resting my now hard cock between her buttocks she turned her head saying let's take these upstairs.

TBC

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *udeboy65Man  over a year ago

rotherham

Till us more

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very good so far and looking forward to hearing more

By *regboy49 OP   Man  over a year ago

Sandhurst

I followed Carol down the hall and up the stairs kissing her bum as she went up before me, we entered her bedroom she arranged the pillows so we could sit and drink our coffees as I went round to the other side of the bed we talked Carol said that was the first time she'd had sex since before her husband had past away apart from her little battery filled friend she lent over to pull out a nice sized vib out the bedside draw. I'd finished my coffee after putting the empty mug down I started to gently brush my finger tips down her body in a circular motion her nipples rose instantly her eyes closed leaning back I put her coffee mug down letting my fingers drift to her belly then onto her lightly trimmed mons dipping my middle finger into her moist pussy her legs parted allowing me to gently tease her clit with light murmurs coming from her mouth I repositioned myself to her side of the bed then moved her body round so her bum was on the edge of the bed with her legs hanging over the bed I got on my knees between them then started to play with her pussy with my tongue putting it deep into her while my thumb circled her clit making it come out of its little hood I put my lips on it sucking hard on it, I felt a pair of hands on the back of my head pushing it into her I sensed her body tighten her thighs squeezed into my head I felt and tasted her cum it was intense I lapped it up wiping my mouth on her thigh I stood up letting my now very hard cock rest on her, Carol raised herself onto her elbows looking down seeing my cock hoovering over her pussy she gave smile as I guided it between her pussy lips with ease I started my in out movements her legs moved up to go over my shoulders my right thumb found her swollen clit it didn't take long for me to let loose my load as i started to cum Carol gasped on my belly so I pulled out and must of it hit her belly her legs dropped down from my shoulders she pulled my arms so I had to lay on top of her we kissed and cuddle for a while before cleaning ourselves up and going downstairs. We meet at least once a week for a few months till she moved away to be closer to her family in Devon.

» Add a new message to this topic