FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > In a hotel with YOUR wife

In a hotel with YOUR wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *luemeanie69 OP   Man  over a year ago

north/south

So one of my fantasies is to have someone's wife over for a hotel meet.

She would dress as sexy as possible. The best silk lingerery, stockings, tight, short dress, the highest fuck me heels she has.

Her husband would be told to help her get great. To bath her and shave her pussy, to help dress her and then deliver her to my hotel.

We would enjoy a cocktail or two at the bar, flirting and touching, whilst the husband is told to drive home.

Once we retire to the bedroom we'd telephone the husband. Maybe even a video FaceTime, or maybe just audio, and he can listen in as I begin to kiss his wife and start to slowly remove her clothes. We'd make sure there was plenty to listen to. With the phone's microphone right by her mouth as she sucks my cock so that he can hear all the slurping.

As I work my way to between her legs with my tongue I'd take ghe phone with me and he can get to here as I lap at her wet, tasty pussy. Hearing all the squelching along with her moans of pleasure.

He'd have to listen to the whole session. Trying to picture the scene in his mind based on what he can hear. Working out what position I'm fucking his wife in, and, of course, how many times she's cunning based on her breathing (or hopefully screaming).

I'd like to fill her up with my cum and then we'd tell him she's ready to be picked up. I'd send her down to his waiting car outside the hotel with her hair disheveled, her lipstick all smudged, and my cum running down her thighs for him to clean up when they return home.

Would any couple like to try this with me? I'd like to then wrote a detailed story of the evening for the forum too. Discreetly of course.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

north/south

Apologies for the errors. I wrote this on my phone and didn't proof it. Hope it doesn't spoil the visualisation.

By *ovigalWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

I suspect you will have some takers....nice fantasy!

By *trongArms123Man  over a year ago

South East

I did this exact same thing with some slight differences some time ago and it was a really really good night!

Would love to do it again too!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Pretty similar to most of my meets good luck

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

sounds great x

By *lentyoffun40Couple  over a year ago

Lancashire

The only thing that doesn't sit well with us is the bare back sex

Other than that

Sounds like a plan

By *wochestermenCouple (MM)  over a year ago

buckley

Done this a few times never get boring not sure about the bare back though!

Ahh just realised bare back was meant there thats a no no!! Lol

north/south

Well it was a fantasy, it's all bare back in a fantasy. In reality you have to be safe.

By *3xyMinxWoman  over a year ago

West Midlands

Sounds like fun, let me know if you'd like to try it sometime

x

By *unwithus2.Couple  over a year ago

south kent

Great fantasy, but why don't you fantasize with doing it in a rubber, then when she gets dressed to go home tell her to tuck the condom full of cum inside her bra so when she gets home he can take it out of her bra and see for his self how much cum he fired in her, when he fucked her, makes the fantasy sound even more horny lol

By *aul349Man  over a year ago

Newcastle area

Done similar to this, only hubby didn't know.

Was around at a fb's when her arse of a hubby rang her mobile. Anyway she on top slowly riding me while talking to hubby about nothing much when she winks at me and tells him how horny she was and how she was going to talk dirty to him while she played with herself. She slowly increases how fast she is riding me while she talks to him while looking me in the eye the whole time. As she tells him how she is thinking about riding him she winks at me and smiles. After a few minutes she climaxes very loudly and collapses onto my chest panting, she hangs up and starts laughing saying hubby had always wanted a threesomes and now he has had one without knowing about it. She slid off me and pull off the condom, she continued wanking me till I shot my load down her throat. Happy days

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

"Sounds like fun, let me know if you'd like to try it sometime

x"

Hey I hope the cuckolding is going good for ye. Are ye far along with cuckolding? Message me if you would like to chat about and maybe get some advice. J x

"Done similar to this, only hubby didn't know.

Was around at a fb's when her arse of a hubby rang her mobile. Anyway she on top slowly riding me while talking to hubby about nothing much when she winks at me and tells him how horny she was and how she was going to talk dirty to him while she played with herself. She slowly increases how fast she is riding me while she talks to him while looking me in the eye the whole time. As she tells him how she is thinking about riding him she winks at me and smiles. After a few minutes she climaxes very loudly and collapses onto my chest panting, she hangs up and starts laughing saying hubby had always wanted a threesomes and now he has had one without knowing about it. She slid off me and pull off the condom, she continued wanking me till I shot my load down her throat. Happy days "

This is not the same or even similar.

It's cheating. Vile.

By *aul349Man  over a year ago

Newcastle area

That's a little judgemental of you IMHO.

"That's a little judgemental of you IMHO."

This is a swingers site. Not a cheating site. Sorry if that's uncomfortable.

By *irstTime4everythingCouple  over a year ago

Reading

We'd be interested for sure

north/south

For me it's important that the experience is as exciting and thrilling for the cuck as it is for the woman. I love the idea of getting the husband to prepare his wife for me. From her shaved pussy, to dressing her in her best lingerie and dress to dabbing her expensive perfume on and then, finally, delivering her to my hotel.

Having him listen on the phone is also a huge turn on. Making sure he can hear all the subtle noises. The sound of kisses, licks, moans and of course the wet sloppy blowjobs and oral skills. All he can hear are his wife's moans of pleasures and he has to imagine what action is taking place.

And at the end sending her home disheveled and used so that he can see she's had a great time and been well fucked.

By *irstTime4everythingCouple  over a year ago

Reading

We have a similar fantasy of L being seduced and pleasured by a man whileD listened (like a fly on the wall) as he hears everything from the first words, the seduction and finally the amazing sound of them having sex and her pleasure. It's arousing dropping her off even seeing him greet her in the lobby bar and flirting while he watches from a distance and once they slip away to the room the hubby goes home and listens. Massive turn on for both

"Great fantasy, but why don't you fantasize with doing it in a rubber, then when she gets dressed to go home tell her to tuck the condom full of cum inside her bra so when she gets home he can take it out of her bra and see for his self how much cum he fired in her, when he fucked her, makes the fantasy sound even more horny lol "

Good Call

"For me it's important that the experience is as exciting and thrilling for the cuck as it is for the woman. I love the idea of getting the husband to prepare his wife for me. From her shaved pussy, to dressing her in her best lingerie and dress to dabbing her expensive perfume on and then, finally, delivering her to my hotel.

Having him listen on the phone is also a huge turn on. Making sure he can hear all the subtle noises. The sound of kisses, licks, moans and of course the wet sloppy blowjobs and oral skills. All he can hear are his wife's moans of pleasures and he has to imagine what action is taking place.

And at the end sending her home disheveled and used so that he can see she's had a great time and been well fucked.

"

It's important to include everyone, you're quite right x

north/south

Lots of couple who like this, but finding one who wants to make it a reality is the hard part.

Mmmmm nice

By *otandhottererCouple  over a year ago

dursley

"So one of my fantasies is to have someone's wife over for a hotel meet.

She would dress as sexy as possible. The best silk lingerery, stockings, tight, short dress, the highest fuck me heels she has.

Her husband would be told to help her get great. To bath her and shave her pussy, to help dress her and then deliver her to my hotel.

We would enjoy a cocktail or two at the bar, flirting and touching, whilst the husband is told to drive home.

Once we retire to the bedroom we'd telephone the husband. Maybe even a video FaceTime, or maybe just audio, and he can listen in as I begin to kiss his wife and start to slowly remove her clothes. We'd make sure there was plenty to listen to. With the phone's microphone right by her mouth as she sucks my cock so that he can hear all the slurping.

As I work my way to between her legs with my tongue I'd take ghe phone with me and he can get to here as I lap at her wet, tasty pussy. Hearing all the squelching along with her moans of pleasure.

He'd have to listen to the whole session. Trying to picture the scene in his mind based on what he can hear. Working out what position I'm fucking his wife in, and, of course, how many times she's cunning based on her breathing (or hopefully screaming).

I'd like to fill her up with my cum and then we'd tell him she's ready to be picked up. I'd send her down to his waiting car outside the hotel with her hair disheveled, her lipstick all smudged, and my cum running down her thighs for him to clean up when they return home.

Would any couple like to try this with me? I'd like to then wrote a detailed story of the evening for the forum too. Discreetly of course. "

"Lots of couple who like this, but finding one who wants to make it a reality is the hard part. "

Still no luck? Such a shame. We've done this and loved it.

north/south

Thanks for all the lovely messages from people who enjoyed my short fantasy teaser. Good to know so many of you fantasise about the same thing. The idea that it's going on all over the country, probably tonight even, is such a turn on. If that's you, write it up and post your story.

[Removed by poster at 04/05/14 00:26:18]

I had a similar fantasy that became a reality . I had a friend bring his sub friend for an interview at the hotel I work at she was dressed to impress skirt jacket and blouse , in the car park as arranged he instructed her to remove her panties and go to reception she came in and sat filling a form and as instructed began to open her legs teasing and putting on a show with her back to the public , we toured the facility touching fleetingly and found ourselves in the plant room where I took her in my arms she had been drinking water her breath fresh and between her legs was equally moist to my fingers asking if her master had said this was ok ? We went upstairs to find him waiting one of us caressing from the front and one from the back undressing her and exploring every inch with him asking her how much she wanted the job and what was she willing to perform to get it ? She said she wanted us to take her together laying backwards she slowly impaled herself on me as her bull took her other hole hear squeals echoing in our ears as we took her together and then individually it was a dream come true and a fulfilling memory

north/south

Sounds fabulous, did she get the job?

north/south

Any cuck couples into this?

"Well it was a fantasy, it's all bare back in a fantasy. In reality you have to be safe."

True. Who when fantasising thinks.. ill get a condom.

Ive also done this a while ago but i pulled the condom off and cum all over her then drove her back to her hubby smelling of sex... god i miss that lol

» Add a new message to this topic