FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Italian Job

The Italian Job

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Rico pulls me into the hotel room, this is the first time we have met, he pushes me up against the wall, his mouth closing over mine in a passionate kiss, his hands on my hips, then he cups my face and tells me im so beautiful in the sexiest Italian accent i have ever heard, he takes my bag from my hand and places it on the dresser, he leads me to a chair, unties my dress, all the time kissing my lips, my face and my neck, he pushes me down on to the chair telling em he loves my basque, loves my stockings, loves my heels, he takes out a blindfold and kisses me softly, trust me he says, he pulls the blindfold over my eyes and then ties my hands back behind the chair..i feel him pull my panties down..over my ankles..my feet then i feel him start to push them inside my pussy..all the time he is caressing me with his other hand, leaving tiny kisses on my neck and shoulder, forcing my panties all the way inside me...he leaves them there as he rubs my clit..kissing my face...pinching my nipples...suddenly he pulls them out of my pussy and brings them up to my mouth...pushing them inside..making me taste my juices...he unties me and leads me to the edge of the bed...i feel something cold on my ass then i gasp as he slides a dildo inside my ass fucking me slowly with it, then he slides his hard cock in my pussy and starts to fuck me harder and harder..all this time i still cannot see anything, heightening my senses...his cock pounding into me deeper and deeper the dildo filling my ass, his cock filling my pussy, wet panties gagging me...he spits on my face and tells me what a bad slut i am.....i start to cum like nothing ive ever felt before.....my legs shaking..moaning...breathing so heavy.......i feel my juices start to erupt from my pussy this excites him more and more till he is moaning too, cumming in me...telling me im a beautiful whore, he is not done with me yet, he takes off the blindfold and brings out a bottle of champagne, he pours it slowly over my nipples, licking it off, i start to suck his cock gently and he pours more champagne over his cock as i lick and suck it off greedily, he pours some over my pussy and laps it up from between my legs....we kiss and lick and suck for what seems forever, both of us sticky with juices and champagne, he grabs me to the other side of the bed and turns me over so i am on all fours, we can see clearly in the mirror as he starts to fuck me again starting slowly, stroking my back, telling me to watch us in the refelction, then he pulls out and his cock pushes into my ass, he pulls my hair back "watch Lily" he starts to pound my ass i beg him to cum in me, no one has ever cum inside my ass before he bucks as he starts to explode in my tight ass...i can feel it running out, down my shaking legs, he turns me over and opens my legs wide to lick it all up.....the day went on and on..6 hours of dirty, hard, sweaty sex...x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iceguydaveMan  over a year ago

Monmouth

Blimey - I thought he was only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!

Seriously - nice story!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah ---here here----------THIS IS THE SELF PRESAVATION SOCIETY !!

LOL LOL,,,,"careful now lads with that gold" lol

Good 1

» Add a new message to this topic