FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cruel To Be Kind

Cruel To Be Kind

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The first of many to come tales inspired by one beautiful woman on here. Please feel free to comment if you enjoy!

Laying here next to me on your front, looking at me like you look in my favourite picture of you, deep, dreamy eyes, held in my gaze, a slight look of trepidation on your face as you feel the flat, smooth leather of my belt, stroking imaginary figure of eights with the pointy end across your bare backside. You sense the raise of my hand and flinch nervously as the sound of the swish of the belt makes you expel a low, passionate gasp as the belt hits not you, but the small space between us on the mattress. The sound hits your ears and the receptors in your brain send split second messages throughout you, the excitable sound makes your pussy tingle, your bottom tighten and a tiny flicker of disappointment across your lips as the pain fails to materialise. But the sound makes you hotter than hell. Slow, threatening thrashes a few seconds apart, repeatedly hitting the mattress. The flicker of disappointment turns in time, to a pout, accentuating your excitement, the anticipation, eyes searching now, pleading for me to finally connect, as I hold your sweet gaze in mine. You recognise the curl of my lip as my hand thrashes once more, eyes beating your brain to the information that this time it connects. The sting makes you moan harder, each stroke connects with the same intensity, sure and slow as the welts begin to rise on your cheeks. A smile hits your lips, "Thank you ", you begin to add after every stroke, eyes still searching, unable to second guess the thoughts behind my own eyes. You raise your index finger to my lips and begin to trace around them, a girly sweetness in your voice.

"Are you happy? Are you pleased with me?" a question you already know the answer to. Your tracing finger on my lips pushes my mouth up at the corner and you let out a cute little giggle, amused by your own insolence, pushing for what you know will please me the most, which will please you the most. I stiffen on my side, steady and taut and the dreamy fear, which had initially subsided, flashes across your eyes as my snarl becomes a little more pronounced as the belt comes down hard across your buttocks, taking your breath away, tracing hand now gripping the corner of my pillow as you brace yourself for what’s coming to you, now every two seconds, harder, and harder, fighting down gasps now resenting, eyes pleading, gasps becoming sobs, stiff full lips held tight. The next sob couples with a shudder and finally you begin to break, lips quiver, eyes welling up, a large salty tear takes with it your mascara, trickling down onto the sheet. The next lash makes you expel syllables announcing your demise, "ah-HAH" fires from you lips and the tears of defeat flow but not before one final defiance. Lips bitten and pursed as the final stinging lash makes you sob, unable to contain it any longer. A smile creeps across my lips, mocking your blubbing , still held in my gaze through a fuzz of tears. You turn away, an unseen smile of delight on your face as I wriggle down to comfort. The belt falls to the floor as my hand takes your hand, the tracing, pillow gripping hand, now held tightly in mind, and a wave of contentment like no other can muster in you fills your body, heart and soul.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tupidityDictatesWoman  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

» Add a new message to this topic