FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Outside fun, made me giggle :)

Outside fun, made me giggle :)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

afternoon all, i met with my lady friend this morning, and in her sensible flip flops and skirt she took my hand and we took a walk through the busy park into the woods at midday

we had quick plays in different spots of the woods untill we found a nice area under a holly bush where she gave me a yummy bj

then we carried on to the top of the hill and found it was a view point and busy dog walking area lol we found this out because i had her sitting on the view point monument about 5 feet up in the air with my tongue inside her when all of a sudden an old gentlemen walks right up behind us and doesnt bat an eye lid as he walks past??? which made us giggle like teenagers....so we decided...why stop now?

i sat down on the bench oposite and she sat on my lap grinding away on my fellow...when again the next innocent dog walker appears... accept this time because of the skirt and the way she was sat on my lap i think maybe we passed off for having a cuddle? (even though she was pushing down ever so hard on me)

we decided at that point that the naughtiness was too much and we needed to find somewhere for our next spot so we ventured into the next woods,,,

she stripped me naked down to me boots, and we fucked on a fallen tree, and then ended up rolling in the leaves furiously releaving our frustrations

its been some time since i was completely naked in the middle of the day in public places having so much fun

so felt the need to vent, and ask has anyone had any similar fun recently, or have any interesting ideas as to where to visit next?

theres some pics in my private gallery if anyone fancies a peek let me know

Happy happy happy days

and i just found a leaf in my pants lol

happy swinging

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oftyladnloftyladyCouple  over a year ago

worcester

the hotter sunny weather has started so then does outdoor fun, roll on summer

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic