FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Shhhhh!

Shhhhh!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *un_guy58 OP   Man  over a year ago

Scarborough

I am currently stuck in Berlin awaiting flights to resume. I used some of the time to write this for a very nice lady on here who wanted to have sex without a word being spoken.

She likes it, I hope you do too.

Meeting fuk-u-hard85 broke all my rules. For a start he sent me a wink and I hate those. Can't be bothered with a message? Then fuck off and leave me alone.

I think it was something about the name he was going by, something provocative, arrogant even, that made me look at his profile. And when I did it was, well, minimalist. No description. No photos. Just 5 words:

I will fuck you hard.

I would have left it at that, but there was something else. A string of over 50 verifications, all of them from women. They said things like:

Girls, if you like big cocks this is your guy.

What a shag! I could hardly walk home to my boring husband.

Oh God! Did he fuck me hard.

So, I winked back. What harm could it do?

An hour later I received a message from the winker.

8pm Weatherspoons. Wear a short skirt. I will find you.

The cheeky bastard. Who does he think he is? Telling me what to do and where to be.

Yet something was stirring within me. Something that made my panties damp. And it was Steve's darts night. He wouldn't be home for hours and when he did get in he'd hardly take notice of me.

I has less than 2 hours to get ready and get myself into the city centre. Sod it.

Outside the pub I paused briefly to check myself in the glass window. My 29 year old body still firm and shapely. My tight top pushing my tits together nicely. My bare legs still tanned from my last session on the sunbed. The high heels bringing out the shape of my slender calves and thighs. The black skirt was short, but not tarty. I hoped it was long enough to hide the fact I wasn't wearing any knickers.

Inside, the place was heaving. I fought my way to the bar and ordered a G and T to steady my nerves. It was just gone eight.

I looked around for fuk-u-hard85. I presumed the 85 referred to his year of birth. There were quite a few lads scattered about who appeared to be in their mid twenties, but none who stood out or who were looking at me.

The barman placed another G and T in front of me.

'I didn't order this,' I said.

He just smiled and pointed to the paper mat he placed under the glass. I picked it up.

'Men's toilet. Second cubicle. 5 minutes.' it read in black biro.

Whoever this guy is he's not big on words. Or short in confidence.

I tried to be nonchelent as the five minutes ticked by slowly, but inside my heart was racing and my head having a battle all of its own:

'This is stupid. Walk out.'

'Go on. Live a little. You might enjoy it.'

'What if he's a murderer?'

'What if he's the best fuck you'll ever have?'

The battle raged on even as I made my way to the back of the bar and the small passageway that led to the loos. It seemed to get dimmer and dimmer with every step I took from the bar. The Gents was empty. At least I think it was. Hard to tell it was so bloody dark in there.

There were only three cubicles, so I assumed number 2 was the middle one. I slipped into and waited. Christ, it was dark in there. Good job really or I might have seen just how much my hands were shaking.

I wasn't waiting long. The door of to the Gents opened and for a brief moment there was a shade more light. Then it was gone and firn footsteps approached. Just a thin wooden door between me and my hidden fucker.

The cubicle door opened and I swallowed hard. He was inside with me and reached out to touch me, like a wild animal sizing up its prey. His touch was firm but tender. Exploring my body over my clothes. Taking time to cup my breasts and working down my waist.

He was taller than me. Quite well built. Black maybe? hard to tell.

Instinctively I leaned into his caress as his hands danced over my upper thighs and then up and around my bum cheeks.

His breath was fresh and his mouth moist as he pulled me close and kissed me deep. One strong hand moved around my thigh and I felt the first touch of his fingers on my pussy. Prising open my fanny lips and searching for my stiff clit.

My nerves were history as I wrapped my arms around his neck and returned his kisses savagely. I stood awkwardly, opening my legs as much as I could to allow his fingers up my wet cunt.

His free hand took hold of my right wrist and pulled my hand down to his groin. I felt the hardness of him pushing against the zip of his jeans. He was enormous. With both hands I frantically worked at his jeans, pushing them down to free the monster cock that I so desperately wanted inside of me.

He stepped free of his jeans and from his gentle pressure I sensed he wanted me on my knees. I obeyed without question, taking as much of his proud knob into my mouth as I could without gagging. It must have been the best part of 9 inches, circumcised and thick.

That lovely big cock fucked my face as I tongued and sucked its bulbous bell end.

Two minutes later I knew the time had come. I was going to get what I wanted. Firm hands pulled me to my feet and turned my back to the cubicle door.

I stood on tip toe, feet as wide apart as I could while he positioned himself before me. Slowly, very slowly he eased the head of his cock into me. Gently moving back and forth so my flowing juices could lubricate his monster dick. Then he was up me. Right up. My fanny walls straining and stretching to contain that massive cock. each thrust got me wetter and him deeper. His tenderness gave way to firm, hard, rhythmic fucking. His cock pounded in and out of my pussy, my screams of joy echoing around our dark space.

We must have come close to wrecking the fucking toilet door as he thrust into me hard and fast, lifting my legs which I wrapped around his back eagerly.

'Oh God, yes that's it.'

Every inch of that magnifiscent cock was inside of me and I fucking loved it.

His sweat mingled with my sweat, my hot breath with his hot breath as he pushed harder and deeper.

My orgasm began dark and deep inside of me. My muscles tensing until - Yes, yes, yes! I soaked his cock in my cum just as he released jet after jet of his won deep inside of me. Deeper than any man had ever been before. Taking me to a place I have only heard about in whispers and hardly dared to believe existed.

The feeling of loss, of devastation was something I had never known before as he withdrew his tool from my destroyed cunt. I stumbled against his chest unsteadily, warm juices running down my bare legs as he helped me to sit down on the toilet seat.

He grabbed his jeans, kissed me once on the lips and then he was gone.

No name. No phone number. Not a single word spoken. He didn't have to. His cock had done the talking and fulfilled his confident promise.

I had been fucked. Fucked hard. Very hard.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just one word.............WOW!!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

anothere great story xx excellent xx x

» Add a new message to this topic