FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Bi sharing pictures

Bi sharing pictures

Jump to: Newest in thread

By * and D in Nottingham OP   Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

This is a bit of a fantasy of mine that I thought I'd share. Ive never done anything with another man before but it is a big turn on for me.

Here goes.

I travel a lot for work and regularly find myself in a nice hotel in various parts of the uk.

As a couple we've spoken many times about allowing a man or a couple to watch us and when we find the right opportunity we will follow this through.

For me as the male, a big part of the turn on for me is another man. This is really for two main reasons. Firstly another man seeing my K getting naked and seeing her naked beauty, and all of that naked beauty but also for my bi curious side too in seeing the other man get turned on.

I can only imagine when another man sees me take K's knickers off and I hand them to him. Hopefully more than slightly damp with her excitement too. As of yet I can only imagine this.

On one of my stays in a hotel, sat in the bar as you do, I get chatting to a guy about the usual stuff. Sport, news and work.

During this conversation we begin talking about my love of Amsterdam and he mentions he's never been. After giving him the verbal tour, I show him some pictures from my phone.

Scrolling through, I show him the hotel, the canals, the various squares and many of the other sites. Inadvertently though I scroll too far!

Me and K regularly take pics and some were still on my phone.

So after my new bar friend seeing the hotel, the squares and the canals, the next picture he sees is of K with black stockings on and nothing else facing the wall showing her ass off.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *k-02Man  over a year ago

Falkirk

Nice - hot pics you got there

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

85 Fabs later

I like where this is going.

Nottingham

As soon as I realised that I scrolled a bit too far I could feel the blood rush to my face.

I began thinking maybe he hadn't noticed. But he had.

He commented about the nice picture and asked who she was.

Do I tell him? Do I say it's just a random pic? All questions and more that went through my head. Then I thought, I don't know this guy and won't see him again.

At that point I heard myself say "that's my mrs".

He paid K some compliments and then asked if I wanted to show him any more. With this the blood began to leave my face and start to head to my shorts.

We retired to a quiter area of the bar and I showed him a few more pictures and I noticed him shift a few times as he tried to get comfortable.

He made which could be a flippant comment or maybe a comment to gauge my reaction. He asked if I wanked looking at the pictures of K and I replied I did.

The next question took me a bit by surprise when he asked me if I would be bothered about him wanking about the pics he'd seen.

Sod it I thought and I explained a to him.

Watching a man wank as they see K is a big turn on for me so again bearing in mind I wouldn't see him again, I told him all.

This made him smile and he then announced that whilst K wasn't here, he could partially help and suggested we take a few beers back to one of our rooms and continue browsing whatever pics of K I had.

I only have a few on my phone I said. But I have lots more on my iPad.

next thing he had ordered several beers to takeaway and we were heading towards the elevators for the rooms.

By *otrod222Man  over a year ago

rugby

Brillent more please

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This sounds as hot as the two of you.

Just when I needed the next but for wank material myself

Hurry up

By *exy-lady88Woman  over a year ago

Preston

Hot story!!

Any more

By *ench88Woman  over a year ago

lymington

More please xx

By *iSlut_and_SirCouple  over a year ago

Gainsborough

Good so far.

Curious to see where it's going to lead and end

K is sexy as fk btw, would love to play out some fantasy with you

By *ickihubbyCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

Oh don't leave us all hanging more pleaseeeeeeee brilliant story

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

Great fantasy mate. Take your time and hopefully it will come true and ye both enjoy it! If you fancy a chat drop me a message. J

By *eterpotedMan  over a year ago

Warrington

Don't leave it there I'm all horny now

Nottingham

[Removed by poster at 26/02/14 15:05:17]

Nottingham

Been away for the last few days, with work funnily enough!

I should be back later for the next installment

Thanks for the comments

Dublin and London

"Been away for the last few days, with work funnily enough!

I should be back later for the next installment

Thanks for the comments"

I hope you didn't behave yourself while away working! Lol J

I can't wait to hear more, it's very horny

Horny as hell, throbbing here in anticipation of what's next !!!

Looking forward to the rest.

Nottingham

We take the elevator to my room on the third floor, I put the card in the door and we go inside. Not much was said in the elevator, maybe nerves, maybe sexual tension.

There's two sofas in the room, at right angles to each other, so we both sit on the seperate sofas but within touching distance.

We go through a few pleasantaries, such as why whe are travelling work etc.

I'm obviously nervous about showing him any pictures, but also very turned on too. I love the thought of another man seeing K and being turned on and here I was about to share some of our very intimate pictures.

After some chatting and a few beers, I suggest I should get my iPad and start with some pictures. My guest readily agrees.

Nervously I login and find a series of pictures of me and K that we took on one of our summer outings. I put the iPad between us both and flick through the first dozen or so pictures.

Several more pictures later and I could see my guest was clearly enjoying the pictures. He was shifting around a little and obviously he was hard. As was I.

Clearly K was having the same effect on him as she does me.

We chat a little about when we take pics and I describe how I'd like a man to watch us. Watch my K get naked and watch me with K. I explain that when someone watches us I'd like them to be naked. So that we can see their arousal.

My guest points out he isn't naked and that I can't see his arousal. So he suggests that maybe we should both get naked and we can both see.

Why not I said.

So we both nervously strip of to our shorts. Why we stopped there I don't know as the shorts didn't hide much! It was very evident that we were both very turned on. The bulges in our shorts was a bit difficult to hide.

By *ingdong91Man  over a year ago

shropshire

Brilliant cant wait for the next part am so hard just reading it xx

By *exycouple.xCouple  over a year ago

leeds

Great story so far more please

Please more can see the bulge in those shorts....so horny...xxxx

Nottingham

With shorts straining and an obvious common interest, plus a few beers, we both sat back down. His interest being to see more sexy pictures of my K and my interest being to show him more.

We both had another beer or two and chatted some more. We talked more about the pleasantaries but the subject never went far from me and K, which I liked, and by the bulge in his shorts, so did my guest.

Whilst chatting, I found a series of pictures of me and K, mostly of K, which I really liked and I told him the story of how the pics were taken too.

K went to visit her parents on a Saturday during the summer of 2013. Mid afternoon, I texted K and told her to go out shopping, buy a sexy outfit, including underwear, as I'd booked us a hotel for the night.

I also told K I wanted pictures from the changing rooms of the outfits but that the outfit was her choice. She had my credit card so just charge it to that.

And she did!

We arrived at the hotel and I left K to ready herself. She looked gorgeous when she was finished. Tight black dress that showed off her curves but low enough to show off her fantastic tits too.

I had a meal booked and we left about 7:30. When we arrived for the meal, I was so turned on looking at K but the looks she got from other men in the place was fantastic. She was an innocent pawn at this point but the looks she got from other men was far from innocent and that turned me on.

K was obvious to this at the time as her focus was on me. But mid way through the meal she went to the loo and afterwards she informed me that whilst at the loo, she had taken her knickers off.

I shared this story with my guest, and the story doesn't end there.

My guest then asked me if I ever wank over the pictures and outings that me and K enjoy.

My response, of course I do! All the time. That's part of why we do them.

He then asked to see a few more pictures do I showed him a few more of the series.

Then he asked why I wanted to share the pictures and stories. So having had several beers and Bering very turned on, I told him!

Aswell as me enjoying the things me and K get up to, I liked other men being turned on by her. I explained how I wanted a man to watch me take her knickers off and see her naked. See all of her. And whilst the other person was watching this I wanted them to be naked so we could see the effect.

His next response was kind of obvious now, but not at the time, but equally turned me on nonetheless.

He pointed out he wasn't naked now. Whilst I pointed out neither was I, and neither of us were able to hide much, the fact was he was right.

He then asked if I wanted him to take his shorts off.

Nottingham

It might be a few days before the next installments due to work, but hope your enjoying so far.

By *ack-danielsCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

Great story ...cant wait !

Dublin and London

"It might be a few days before the next installments due to work, but hope your enjoying so far. "
Really enjoying it so far. Great post. Excellent profile too. Message me is you fancy a chat. I can verify on cam and have face pics too. J

In Nottingham on business every couple of months message me if you want to hook up

I kinda prefer the outdoor pics ...ill come up behind her and part her legs and let her pull out my cock ...and you can watch all the action and take even hotter pictures if you like

Great story babe x

By *ittykat83Woman  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

More please

Great story can't wait for more

Very interesting

By *ench88Woman  over a year ago

lymington

Moooooooore please xx

Nottingham

Been a while since I posted to this due to work commitments but I will add another installments shortly.

By *iM4kinkMan  over a year ago

San Antonio

Great story but I have to admit, I'd of been sucking his cock as nastilly as I could by now.

Nice

Top story. Love the nerves of doing something you've not done before, all mixed with the excitement

Dublin and London

"Top story. Love the nerves of doing something you've not done before, all mixed with the excitement "
Sounds great! Sorry guys I sent ye a friends request but meant to hit wink. Sorry. J x

Brilliant pics, if you're ever in central Scotland I'l be that man!

Nottingham

Obviously with that, things changed.

Here I am with another man, both horny and he asks me if I want him to get naked. What could I say?

So I said the only thing I could say.

"Ok then!"

He stood up, put his drink down and started to unbuttenhis shirt. He removed his shirt and revealed a smooth chest and pretty trim.

He waited as if for the go abraded to continue and I nodded.

He then began to unbuckle his belt and undo his trousers and paused again in the same manner, waiting for my confirmation. I again nodded.

He lowered his trousers, stepped out of them and threw them to the side. He stood there, in just his shorts, which made it apparent how turned on he was. It was difficult to hide in just his shorts....

He asked if I wanted him to continue..

Did I?id never done this before. How did I know?

But I said yes.

So he pulled his shorts down and he revelealed his obvious enjoyment of the situation. He slipped his shorts down to his ankles untill he stood there Infront of me, totally naked.

I'd seen other men naked before, in the showers at the gym and such, but not like this and not when they are hard.

Then he said "your turn"

Can't wait till the next installment

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

I like where this is going

Nottingham

With my new found friend stood naked in front of me, almost daring me, and being naked I could obviously see he was turned on.

So now it was over to me.

I'd never been naked Infront of another man before in this situation and now I had a naked and hard man in front of me dating me to do the same.

So I did what anyone else would do in this situation.

I started by taking my shirt off.

My new found friend sat down to watch my nervousness, but made sure he sat so I could see his pleasure.

I stood to unbutton my trousers and let them slip to the floor and stepped out of them.

He was sat in the chair, aroused and slowly stroking himself and I was stood there, with just my shorts on and my excitement hard to conceal.

Did I want to do this?

His excitement was clear. He had his excitement in his hand!

I grabbed the waistband of my shorts and started to pull them down.

Thousands of thoughts went through my mind untill I stood there naked and hard Infront of my new found friend

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Great so far, more pls

By *aggieAdamCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Please, please more!