FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Toy Story

Toy Story

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The following is a true account of one of my meets with my hunky, sexy, fit young sub!

“Just passing the church miss, gulp!”

I smiled, knowing my toy was only a couple of minutes away from my home. I could picture him walking up the hill past the church his mouth dry, sweat running down his back, his cock straining in the Gates of Hell.

Going into the kitchen I retrieved my coffee, placing it on the glass topped end table, trying to contain my excitement. A blur of red passing the window heralded his arrival and he was in the porch waiting for me by the time I got to the door.

“Come in” were the only words spoken. I could feel the heat from his body as he passed me. My eyes wandered down to his crotch and a smile played around my lip, imagining his hard cock in the gates.

After locking the doors behind us I return to the lounge where my toy is stood trembling with nervous excitement, breathing heavily. Taking a seat in the cream leather armchair I pick up my coffee cup, take a sip and say “strip”. Before I know it he’s out of his clothes, standing naked before me.

My eyes greedily run over his firm, hard body. The look of humiliation on his face always makes me wet. I put down the coffee cup and walk up to him. His cock twitches as I approach. Slowly I run my hands over his broad shoulders, down his chest, around his waist slowly working my way towards his cock and balls. I breath in the musky smell of him, pressing my legs together as my clit throbs. A moan escapes him as my warm hands cup his heavy balls and squeezes.

“Hmmmm” I murmur...”very nice”.

“Thank you Miss” he whispers as my hands still stroke his hard cock.

Moving away from him I return to my seat and coffee my eyes roaming over his body.

“Kneel and spread yourself” I command. Without hesitation he kneels, his back to me on the rug, butt cheeks spread giving me a clear view of his gaping hole. I sip my coffee, taking in the view, taking a picture of him spread in front of me. Replacing the cup I approach him, running my long nails down his back, stopping to probe his gaping hole, feeling him quiver and moan as I do so. He really is a gorgeous specimen, I enjoy playing with him. I squeeze his balls again as he moans.

“Assume the position” I instruct – I need say nothing more as he knows the position is atop my dining table. Handing him the lube he applies it liberally as I take further pictures. His breathing increases as he lubes his hole knowing I have a clear view of him.

”Hold your cheeks apart” I say. I trail my long nails around his glistening, gaping hole, feeling the tremor of his body and feeling the moisture between my legs in response to his moans. I probe deeper into his hole, feeling him tighten around my finger. I remove my finger. Putting a condom on the butt plug and more lube I replace my finger with the vibrating toy. My toy moans and writhes as I pump up the butt plug and increase the vibrations moving it in and out of his hole. He tries to move away from the pounding his hole is getting but I restrain him by his balls, halting his movements, but increasing his moans and groans.

Setting the video on the Blackberry, I capture his moans and groans, watching the butt plug slide in and out of his hole. I will Bluetooth the footage to him on the train...but that is another story!

“Take over” I say as I squeeze his hard cock, still encased in the Gates of Hell. I enjoy watching him twitch in the Gates and give his cock a none too gentle squeeze, which is accompanied by his usual moans. He collapses spent, gaping and sore on my dining table.

After taking more pictures and videos I recline on the sofa, giving him a moment to recover I remove my ample breasts from my bra before calling my toy off the table. Nothing needs to be said, taking my erect nipples into his warm mouth he sucks away, my panties dampen as his tongue flicks over my nipples: it’s my turn to moan. I push his head further onto my breasts, forcing more into his mouth.

I’m clothed, so I hitch my skirt up to reveal my glistening pussy. Not a word is spoken between us as I guide his head down to my throbbing clit. His tongue licks and laps, taking in my juices, it’s not long before the orgasm starts, juices flowing over his waiting lips. Once the orgasm has subsided, I push him away, pulling down my skirt.

“Get dressed”. As he struggles into his clothes, his cock still hard and erect in the Gates I tidy up, ignoring him. Once dressed he waits for me to open the door. I do so.

A minute later my Blackberry beeps...”thank you Miss”. I smile, already looking forward to the next time.

The photos and video footage will be shared on the train during rush hour...I’ll share exchange that with you another time!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah im waiting to see that film too when it gets to be on the cinema!! Toy Story 3 !!

I just love that cowboy ! Yeeehaa

Buzz----To infinity n beyond!! lol

pmsl,,amo!! 3d too!!

Aaah but the stiffy on my toy is not made of wood and he doesn't talk! He does moan though!

Excuse my ignorance, but what are the Gates of Hell, is it like an enforced chastity device?

"Excuse my ignorance, but what are the Gates of Hell, is it like an enforced chastity device?"

No, it's rings on a leather strap that goes over the cock. Google it to see what I mean!

sounds lush to me!!! anyone want to teach mrs jones???

A big turn on, especialy the bit when she puts that butt plug in it's given me a stiffy. Thankyou very much.

Calum

» Add a new message to this topic