FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Dirty Knickers

Dirty Knickers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iveit Takeit OP   Man  over a year ago

Kirkella

I have a particular love of sniffing and tasting used knickers. I love nothing better than to have a lady wear them all day, maybe in the gym of running or cycling. Then take them off in front of me and make me smell and taste them. I particularly like it if they are damp and pissy too.

Are there ANY ladies out there who like to indulge in this and if so..... please come and say hello, you appear to be so hard to find.

Any other knicker lovers??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love the smell of damp pissy knickers too not so strong it takes your breath away but the light odour of a woman's musk is a real turn on captured in the fabric x

I have always loved dirty damp knickers since I was a young teen x

By *arrisdaveMan  over a year ago

Exeter

Got my wife's dirty thong with me that she took off this morning.

Currently sat in a car park sniffing her pussy and arse from them with a hardon!

By *reedycouple69Couple  over a year ago

Basingstoke and Wales

LOVE THEM

I love sniffing dirty knickers, massive turn on for me!

Sorry its a no from me. Getting off on smelling dirty underwear is a huge turn off.

By *iveit Takeit OP   Man  over a year ago

Kirkella

If I am round at my brother's house I sometimes sneak in and sniff his wife's knickers... mmmmmmm.

Any other illicit knicker sniffers??

Yep sniffed loads over the years.

love dirty panties like wearing used one/s as well

Nice and fresh only , but such a turn on , and have swapped with guys | wife's | gfs for their gfs | wife's in the past

I have secretly loved smelling nice silky thongs.

seeing the creamy imprint of her pussy on lace and the musky scent Really turned me on.

I (female) started speaking to someone thru a forum thread and sent him pics of me wearing my knickers before posting them to him x

I know loads of lads that do this...

And have taken my knickers after the gym or after I've been out at night...

Bit of a turn on

How many females on here would post their panties to someone? Or guys post their gf or wife's panties out?

"How many females on here would post their panties to someone? Or guys post their gf or wife's panties out? "

I would only My cheap primark ones though x

I reserved some of someone on here very sexy she sent me pics of her wearing them to

We love panties, wife loves me wearing her damp ones then going down on me but sniffing her panties first ..... Love it

We love panties, wife loves me wearing her damp ones then going down on me but sniffing her panties first ..... Love it

Ex fb used to luv wearing my dirty panties such a massive turn-on seeing his cock rock hard n leaking

Ha, thats ok, cheap ones are just as good for what im going to do with them anyway lol xx

By *onnaluvdollTV/TS  over a year ago

cork

Love sniffing silky pantys. My ex loved me getting her to soak hers by playing with her pussy when she was wearimg them and letting me cum into them as well so there was a lovely smell of my cum and her pussy juice on the satin

When I was younger I used to steal my mates mums and sisters dirty panties. Was so much fun. Sometimes I came in them and put them back. Now I just steal my flatmates

Hell yeah!!!!

It is a fetish of mine

[Removed by poster at 13/03/14 16:02:30]

By *aith boyMan  over a year ago

Worthing

funnily enough, I don't find the thought of doing it with my wifes a turn on.. but i have done it with other fems in the past..

By *aulknerMan  over a year ago

South shields

"If I am round at my brother's house I sometimes sneak in and sniff his wife's knickers... "

Risky but worth it, isn't it. The risk in getting them multiplies the intensity of the orgasm for me.

Wouldn't break the law for 'em or steal off neighbours washing line... what's the point, they're fecking clean!

By *roovychildMan  over a year ago

East Molesey

Is that you Mel?

Had that happen to me thru a job forum of all places.

By *i_sm234Man  over a year ago

Bargoed

Love dirty panties

donna has sold a few pairs on ebay

I absolutely love sniffing and licking dirty used knix. Makes me so hard every time.

Have to be someone's else's and not my wife's though, dunno why. I agree the aroma of pussy juice piss and sweat is so sexy

By *aulknerMan  over a year ago

South shields

"I absolutely love sniffing and licking dirty used knix. Makes me so hard every time.

Have to be someone's else's and not my wife's though, dunno why. I agree the aroma of pussy juice piss and sweat is so sexy "

The more pungent, the better.

Also, wrong as it is, it makes my cock even harder if the lady is unaware I have sniffed or tasted them... especially if she is quite prudish.

By *aith boyMan  over a year ago

Worthing

my mate says he wants me to fuck his wife again with him soon.. i always love to sniff her knickers when we do this...

By *haun447Man  over a year ago

Tavistock

love sniffing and licking dirty pants mmm would love a girl to send me some

Oh yes, sniffing a pair of well worn knickers is such a turn on, especially if they are still a little damp .... Has me hard just thinking about it.

Mr here , Mmmmm nothing hotter than sniffing n licking wet musty pussy smelling thong , when she doesn't know about it yum ha might give away one of posh's thongs to an admirer

I had quite a few pairs that I was given/nicked/found only one that was 'fresh' from a girl, spend most of the day turning her on so they were soaking!!

By *eno_2004Man  over a year ago

Bishops Stortford

Whenever we visit a particular friend with a very hot wife I always use their toilet and raid the laundry basket for her sweet musky thongs and have a wank thinking of her catching me

You never get ladies asking for dirty undies ha ha

By *ctorMan  over a year ago

Derby

I some times buy my self some sexy girls underwear from ann summers and i wear them and wank as im wearing them and when i went out to go running i found a black thing on the floor and picked up and washed it and now a working girl has them and my sexy undetwear i got from ann summers as they needed more underwear xxx

Derby

"Whenever we visit a particular friend with a very hot wife I always use their toilet and raid the laundry basket for her sweet musky thongs and have a wank thinking of her catching me "
who is this sexy hot girl then they must no as cum smells tho dont it you took some dirty knivkers and bras then

Derby

"Mr here , Mmmmm nothing hotter than sniffing n licking wet musty pussy smelling thong , when she doesn't know about it yum ha might give away one of posh's thongs to an admirer"
can i have her sext knickers and bra

Derby

"my mate says he wants me to fuck his wife again with him soon.. i always love to sniff her knickers when we do this..."
hi i love to help you both fuck his wife

Totally agree. Managed to sniff and lick my sister in laws as I wanked into her toilet great talking to her after xx
"I absolutely love sniffing and dirty used knix. Makes me so hard every time.

Have to be someone's else's and not my wife's though, dunno why. I agree the aroma of pussy juice piss and sweat is so sexy

The more pungent, the better.

Also, wrong as it is, it makes my cock even harder if the lady is unaware I have sniffed or tasted them... especially if she is quite prudish.

"

I love to go down on my misses while she has her knickers on and lick her through the material untill the crotch is soaking and then lick and suck the material until she orgasms just love the taste of her through the material and even better if she's had them on all day mmmmmm

I have too agree with all knickers lovers. Love the to sniff worn knickers, have managed to get few of mates wife's in the past, so horny. Any ladies want to share feel free to get in touch.

By *harlottes ChurchTV/TS  over a year ago

Toy me town

I have a couple of pairs on offer PM me your address and you never know. You might be lucky!

By *s_4_uCouple  over a year ago

nottinghamshire

Some one stole the mine in xtasia one night lol matching set.

Would swap dirty ones for ann summers new ones lol))

By *immy444Man  over a year ago

bristol

I used to work in an office with loads of women ranging from early teens to late 40's and many used the gym in our building. They used to return to office after showering and often leave their dirty knickers on top their bags by their desks. One woman who I used to get friendly with blonde, busty girl in early 20;s saw me looking at her black thong she had worn...she picked it up and thrust into my hand ..saying I expect you will enjoy those ...she said go to loo and wear them for me....I did that and returned with big smile on my face. It became a regular thing and she also got another woman in the office to give me hers. I used to enjoy it so much. I offered to return them but they wanted me to keep them. Had quite a collection in a few months. A lacy red ones and a super tiny yellow thong wee my faves.

Ive been sniffing womens dirty knickers and thongs for years. Always look in the wash basket if available for soiled undies when visiting people. Have sniffed my ex wifes, her mums, sis in aws, friends wives, even my landladys. I just love the musky sweaty scent of pussy and arse

"Ive been sniffing womens dirty knickers and thongs for years. Always look in the wash basket if available for soiled undies when visiting people. Have sniffed my ex wifes, her mums, sis in aws, friends wives, even my landladys. I just love the musky sweaty scent of pussy and arse "

I'm the same mate, love to smell the arse too

We went on a first social meet with lovely couple and all ended up swapping underwear before the night was out. Guys in other wife's knickers and Wives in other guys boxers. Was such a turn on and know both me and other hubby had a good long sniff of each other's wives knickers. The girls did too when both git home.

Mmmmmm x

By *amshankMan  over a year ago

Larbert

Yep love it. All started for me at uni flatmate had hot gf and she left white thong in bathroom one morning.....needless to say missed lectures that day

One of my favourite fetishes.best ones I sniffed were my girlfriends mums when her washing machine bust.we done the washing for a few weeks and I got through a good few pairs.couldnt believe how much the dirty bitch cum in them.i was in heaven and they smell all pissy and musky.

I would love my bf to be into this it turns me on so much the thought off him getting turned on by the way my pussy smells and love for him to fuck me wile he had my pants in his mouth xxx

Massively into it pvt us

"Massively into it pvt us"

Mmmmmmm I would love a worn soaking pair of panties in my mouth to suck on as I'm fucking !! Anyone interested in chatting about this please feel free to private message me )

"I would love my bf to be into this it turns me on so much the thought off him getting turned on by the way my pussy smells and love for him to fuck me wile he had my pants in his mouth xxx"
I wish I were your boyfriend

Been into it for yrs used to have bout 50 pairs and i knew exactly who owned which ones sooo horny

By *rownsnakeMan  over a year ago

coventry

Love to sniff a used knickers and return to the ladies postage paid

San

By *ovincple1924Couple  over a year ago

lewes

Pm us if you want some x

Yep, sister in laws. Takes seconds to cum after tasting them

By *rand XMan  over a year ago

east sussex

Wrote this last week for my FB it's all true punto the bit after the••••

The other guy is on here and I'm sure he will confirm this when he sees it

stranger in the night

Written for you.

It was a dark lay-by we had parked up and was sitting in my van talking.

I got out as I needed a Wee and when I returned we chatted a bit then started kissing and cuddling I was touching your love let body and it was responding to my touches. Your nipples were getting harder and your panties were showing signs of your moistening pussy.

We played for a while you wanking my cock in you soft fingers and biting my shoulders leaving love bites to show I was Your man.

After a while I got out the van for another wee and then came back in and we were just enjoying each other's company and playfully touching each other when I produced the pair if sexy panties you had given me the week before.

You took them and sniffed them hard smelling the spunk that had been left in them lots of spunk you head se with the delight of the sweet smelling spunk.

You sucked on them to try to taste the cum and just sat enjoying the seed planted in your knickers.

The thing is I had placed those knickers on the roof of my van and a stranger that was parked up had cum in them and replaced them so when I retrieved them to give to you there was fresh hot spunk in them for you to enjoy smelling and tasting.

When I told you this you pussy just flooded your panties as you had a fantastic orgasm thinking of the strangers cum in those spunk sodden knickers.

You looked into my eyes and called me a sexy fucker as you kissed my lips pushing your tongue and the strangers spunk into my mouth.

"Wrote this last week for my FB it's all true punto the bit after the••••

The other guy is on here and I'm sure he will confirm this when he sees it

stranger in the night

Written for you.

It was a dark lay-by we had parked up and was sitting in my van talking.

I got out as I needed a Wee and when I returned we chatted a bit then started kissing and cuddling I was touching your love let body and it was responding to my touches. Your nipples were getting harder and your panties were showing signs of your moistening pussy.

We played for a while you wanking my cock in you soft fingers and biting my shoulders leaving love bites to show I was Your man.

After a while I got out the van for another wee and then came back in and we were just enjoying each other's company and playfully touching each other when I produced the pair if sexy panties you had given me the week before.

You took them and sniffed them hard smelling the spunk that had been left in them lots of spunk you head se with the delight of the sweet smelling spunk.

You sucked on them to try to taste the cum and just sat enjoying the seed planted in your knickers.

The thing is I had placed those knickers on the roof of my van and a stranger that was parked up had cum in them and replaced them so when I retrieved them to give to you there was fresh hot spunk in them for you to enjoy smelling and tasting.

When I told you this you pussy just flooded your panties as you had a fantastic orgasm thinking of the strangers cum in those spunk sodden knickers.

You looked into my eyes and called me a sexy fucker as you kissed my lips pushing your tongue and the strangers spunk into my mouth."

100% genuine loved cumming in her nix

Dont like to smell them myself but no a lot of people that do as i used to sell mine xx

I like to slowly sink to my knees caressing the ladie's thighs, breathing in the scent of her as I ease down her panties. Then placing them between our lips, kiss through them so we both get to experience the odour as our tongues enter each other's mouths x

My dirty nix story years ago first moved to kent i got chatting to a young 18 yo i told her i love used wet nix so we arranged it

i drove to a park area parked up an took my fave newspaper left money and few magazines to a wooded area texted her it was in place then saw her go collect items an leave her pee wet dirty nix she stayed close by to see me sniff lick an cum into them

so want that to happen again

I love sniffing my wife's knickers looking for other men to sniff and cum in her knickers

By *ightboy69Man  over a year ago

Torquay

GF loves her wet dirty knickers over her face and in her mouth as I fuck her xx

By *arehamMan  over a year ago

handforth

My second favourite thing is sniffing dirty knickers I love them to smell of piss and pussy juice,

And I like to suck the gusset to

My favourite thing is watching or having a woman wee all over me.

By *urple helmetMan  over a year ago

Swansea

addicted

yep...love sniffing and tastng my wifes knickers, fresh out of the laundry basket

"yep...love sniffing and tastng my wifes knickers, fresh out of the laundry basket"
I sniffed and licked my wife's gym knickers yesterday they were heavenly I had to fill them couldn't help myself

By *cousehottyMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Love it mmm

Find this erotic

Oh yes!