FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > wow

wow

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

my evening started with a surprise and ended with one.......wow what an evening.my bestfriend(female)got in contact after 7yrs..it was so nice to catch up,but i had also been beging yesterdays date to come around and fuck my brains out after yesterdays lovely foreplay.mmmmmm all day i had been thinking about his cock and him telling me what he wanted to do to me.they basically arrived ten mins apart,we all chatted and he sat opposite me with this grin on his face.he wanted it and so did i..we all got on very well he was just so relaxed and so considerate that he let us carry on chatting and joined in with the conversation....comfortable conversation,my friend and i have always been honest about what we like in men and she could tell we were gagging for eachother and left to a promise of a night out,just her and i on saturday,besides we had loads to catch up on.....i saw her out the door and upon returning to the living room he stood and came staright to me and put his hands under my top and realeased my wanting breast from my bra grabbing my nipples forcefully and making my knees go weak.he pulled my top off and pulled my trousers to to ground.im squirming now and getting wetter....then he removed all my clothes and pushed my face onto his hard throbbing cock,pushing it as far back as he could,pinching my nipples between his fingers,god it turns me on.he sat in my chair and i sat astride his hard cock,mmmmmm it fitted so well in my wet pussy,i started to ride him groaning as he forced it and grabbed my arse .he slapped my arse as he looked at me sitting on his throbbing cock,bitting my nipples hard but in a very horny way.he made be stand and came around to the back of me bending me on all fours,he pushed his cock in slowly my pussy just clamped around his hardness,thrusting it in deeper as my wet pussy started to pulsate

.....i demanded he fucked me,i love to be fucked hard as hard as he could,slapping my arse,then gragging my hair as he pulled my head back and started to ride me...ohh it was so horny....i want more....

pulling himself out of me he turned me around and pushed me on to my back,grabbing both of my legs and opening me wide his cock went in again ,i immediately started to cum,my legs shaking as i did,he bit my nipples and i grabbed one of my nipples and started to suck,mmmm they grew harder as his cock thrust in and out of me.grabbing both my feet with one hand i couldnt move i was almost in half,unable to move as he held his cock with the other hand and wanked all over my pierced clit,cumming all over it ,what a turn on the was to see and feel...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aintmikeMan  over a year ago

glasgow

compelling reading,,and very horny... wow indeed..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic