FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sun bed

Sun bed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A few years back me and my now ex wife had a sunned shop in Liverpool . One day she asked me to mind the desk while she nipped out for some shopping . A few people came and went but it was quite a boring time until a girl come in and asked for the sun shower . I give her the token , heard the shower turn on and after a couple of minutes I could hear a slight moaning and heavy breathing and my imagination ran wild . The shower finished and as she come out my wife come back in , had a conversation with the girl and I heard her saying she will see her tomorrow . While my wife was busy I looked back in the bookings book and noticed she came in every day at the same time and used the same shower . I was curious so said to my wife if she wanted I would work a few mornings so she could catch up on things around the house . The next day right on cue in come the girl , shower on , moaning , groaning and this went on for a few days . Then out of the blue when she finished on the shower she walked out , looked at me and said " hope you enjoy listening to me play with myself " I didn't no where to look but when she had gone locked the door and wanked myself silly . I never did build up the bottle to work that shift again lol .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ollycouple71Couple  over a year ago

manchester

Wots a sunshower

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It's a sunned you stand up in . Like a shower

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ha ha this must be a Liverpool thing as I got called into a sun shower for some filthy antics by a horny lady in Huyton. Lol there wasn't enough paper towels to clean up that sticky mess I can tell you x

How did these experiences materialise?

Mine was whilst I waited for a sun shower to become free. She give me a cheeky grin before she went in and a few mins of waiting and she opened the door to the room and beckoned me in lol. I've been back there once or twice but haven't seen her since sadly x

Still not sure what a sun shower is ?

» Add a new message to this topic