FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > a night atthe club

a night atthe club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ougntina OP   Couple  over a year ago

chigwell

havent posted for a while so I thoughtId regale you all with the fun we had atthe weekend

Id been feeling frisky all week and convinced Doug to take me to a club after our normal friday night meal. I dressed appropriately. on the outside a respectable lbd and heels but underneath a push up bra and holdups! Going out with no knickers on made me feel naughtier

On arrival we made straight for the large play room- it has a large raised bed on it and several people were already using it, semi dressed and in sexy clothes there was a few bodies enjoying each other, always exciting to see. Even more was the sight of the other voyeurs, some like us just taking in the atmosphere and others, blokes stroking their penises. We watched one woman in an mfm and felt dougs hand start to feel under my dress and slowly lifted it at the back so that my bum was visible and he was stroking it. I felt ready for fun when he said "look behind"

I did and there was a guy stood only a yard or so behind looking at my bare bottom but masturbating himself as he did so. I smiled and asked if he was ready to cum - even though i could tell he was as the head of hs cock was glistening red almost purple. I thrust out my bottom towards him and his wanking got more and more furious until he inloaded his spunk over my arse.

I was definatley in the mood now and I asked doug to unzip my dress and as i stepped out of it i knelt on the raised bed and grabbed a tissue to clean up.

I looked aronnd not knowing how to get involved when my mind was made up when 2 lads approached, probaby in their late 20s- their cocks sticking out of their trousers- now lads that is such a unsightly pose- I told them id like to see them naked so I helped them undress. they got their shirts ff quickly and I undid their trousers and took them off , making sure their socks were off too! ( guys!!!!!)

knelt in front of them i could feel and see their cocks through their underpants. I slipped them down and off and took in the view of their lovely naked bodies and nice erect penises.Both had taken the trouble to shave their balls and I complemented them on how good their cocks looked.

I undid my bra and sat up on the edge of the bed and one of them came up and knelt beside me and the other buried his head between my legs. I could see my husband watching intently so it was time to give him a show.

I sucked deeply onto one of the cocks and enjoyed the licking my pussy was getting. His cock was a good size and i loved teasing it and licking it before sucking it deep. I opened my legs to let the other guy get good access to me and he wasnt bad at all!

I noticed he stopped and looked to see him stood over me expecting to have his cock sucked so I obliged now with 2 cocks at the mercy of my mouth and fingers. Soon he was fishing out a condom- I watched him roll it on hs cock- thats a goo dmoment - the realisation that your going to get a good fucking!

I was positioned in the doggy position and I felt him enter me, gripping my hips as he thrust and reaching around to fee lmy tits. his freind had a nice rhythm going in my mouth and I suspected he would cum soon and sure enough he gripped my head in that way to suggest it was imminent. I let him splash it onto my lips and face and when his convulsions had died down some i slurped up th e drops from his cock- I noticed i was being watched by a few people as I did this, that made me feel very naughty!

His friend took the opportunity to try me out in the missionary position and he got in very deep.A guy was knelt nearby wanking and I enjoyed that sight as Iwas being taken care of and just as I was pondering whether to let him join in the second guy pulled out tugged off the condom and sprayed my belly and boobs with his spunk. I gave his cock a squeeze and felt it soften but in that lovely wet way!

I needed to clean up and needed a break..... before I had more fun xxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

do tell more

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You are a very naughty, dirty girl!

xxx

By *ardybumsCouple  over a year ago

peekin under duvet is it safe?

superb you nawty pair