FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > mutual wank

mutual wank

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A few years ago before I left South Africa I lived in a first floor apartment wich overlooked the communal washing line enclosure. It was a super hot day and I was feeling rather horny. Having just hopped out the shower I was walking around in the buff when one of my sexy neighbours went to hang her washing. She was wearing a vest and mini shorts which did nothing to hide her fantastic body. I ogled her, thinking what a great body she had and started playing with my cock. I thought she couldnt see me which made me even more bolder as I wanked and I edged closer to the full length window, cock in hand. Something must have caught her eye because she looked up to me. Busted!

She never reacted and went about her business. Then, once she had hung her washing, she put the latch on the gate and moved to the one corner. She turned around and looked right at me while I wanked. Then to my delight she removed her vest,revealing her pert breasts. She toyed with her nipples before moving her hand down her tummy and undid the button holding her shorts up. Her hand disappeared into her shorts and it was quite evident she was fingering her pussy. I stood by the window, cock in hand, wanking, watching her watching me as she played with her pussy. It was all pretty surreal. She rubbed harder and I stroked faster. Then she arched her hips off the ground and I could almost hear her moans as she had an orgasm. All the while looking at me. I stroked my cock and felt my cum building. she just sat there watching me. I came all over the place. She got up, pulled her vest on, picked up her empty laundry basket and left. In the year preceeding that event and the year following that event we had never spoken - I did not even know her name, but it was definitely one of my best ever experiences.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic