FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hotel Meet

Hotel Meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

You knock on my hotel room I take one look at you and grab your hair and drag you in. I throw you on the bed and rip your top off. Get on your knees I say I then order you open wide while I force my cock down your throat. You choke but I don't care. Your my bitch . I start pinching your nipples red raw. I turn you face down on the bed and star smacking that white ass you yell so I have to gag you. I spread you and start dripping oil down you ass which is now pink. You lie there not knowing what's next. I come round where you can see me. I open a bottle of beer I smile and down it in one I then show you the empty bottle then slowly walk behind you. Your heart start to pound faster as you can feel the cold bottle run up and down your ass. Ass or cunt I shout but just shake you head so I twist it into your ass and leave it there. You want to scream but as I un gag you you don't have the time as I again fuck your face with as much power as possible while reaching over to bang that bottle in even more. As I pull out of your mouth I feel the urge to cum but you've got to wank me first and keep your mouth open wide harder faster I tell you I slap you tits hard until I cum in your mouth making sure you swallow every bit. You think it's over but no I lead you to the shower where you clean me all over. Only for me to bend you over and fuck you from behind. Once I feel satisfied I throw you out the door never to be seen again.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ench88Woman  over a year ago

lymington

I love this. Such a turn on xx

your welcome

» Add a new message to this topic