FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > 2 fantasies ticked off in 1 - now for the next

2 fantasies ticked off in 1 - now for the next

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *pen2offersx OP   Couple  over a year ago

kettering

Never posted in the fantasy/story section but had such a good night Saturday I can't resist !

It was another trip to a local club and we had agreed to meet a single guy we have played with a few times already, we had discussed the next step and both agreed we were ready for my wife to fuck him, this was a first for us as we had only ever soft played till now.

We met him at the club and chatted for a while, my wife had a few drinks to ease the apprehension and danced on the pole for a while enjoying her new hobby and loosening up a little more.

We then agreed it was time to find a quiet room where we all stripped off and had a bit of licking and sucking, my wife enjoying the attention of two men very much.

'I think it's time you fucked my wife' I said to him to which he replied 'how do you want me take her ?' 'On all fours so I can watch whilst she sucks my cock' I replied !

To be honest she didn't do much sucking thanks to the pounding she received so I wriggled my way round to watch his cock stretching her pussy apart, 'take your cock out so I can feel how well fucked she's been' I said, he obliged, she was very capable of taking all my fingers and she moaned as I finger fucked her hard for a little bit.

'I feel really dirty' she murmurred, ' I love feeling this dirty' !

I let her get on top of him and ride him for a while and then pushed her forward down on to him and got into position behind her, with a bit of manoeuvring I slid my cock alongside his and into her pussy.

Wow, we had talked about this before but didn't think it was likely to happen and certainly thought it might be considerably more difficult but thanks to his earlier hard pounding my wife's very wet pussy just opened up and swallowed us both.

Shit this was hot ! I started sliding in and out whilst he just stayed there but after a while my wife started riding him again and a little change in tempo and we were both fucking her, judging by the moans she was also very much enjoying the situation.

'Now that's dirty you little slut' I said, she purred her response, 'I can really feel you both'.

We carried on for a little longer before calling time, losing an hour to the clocks was no fun this week !

Super horny I drove back with 2 fingers in her pussy whilst she told me how much she liked it and wanted to repeat the experience both with him again but also with a dominant female who with my help would treat her like a little slave !

Well what sort of husband can refuse that so ladies please please get in touch, read our profile and see if you think you might be the one !

Ps. strap on cock will be an absolute deal maker !!!

Ladies only - help me use my wife

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very good

By *kin BohnerMan  over a year ago

derby

You are a very lucky man

kettering

"You are a very lucky man "

Luckiest man alive !

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

Jammy bugger

kettering

Think my title should have been more descriptive !

Maybe Dvp or double penetration might have got a better response !

Lesson learnt

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Feeling really horny now.....I'd love that xxx

» Add a new message to this topic