FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Last meet with E

Last meet with E

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This actually happened at the last meet with our FB.

As usual I had been chatting with E on messenger and we had been winding each other up talking about the sorts of things I would like to see him doing to T.

I had been saying how I wanted him to tease T by rubbing his cock on her pussy. Maybe getting her all worked up before suprising her by sliding his cock into her once or twice. Its been a fantasy of mine to see her fuck him bareback but it had only been a fantasy cos she wasn’t sure about it. This seemed a good tease and we were both of us turned on by the thought of winding her up like this.

Anyway we eventually got together and T and I decided to introduce a little bit of BDSM into the mix. She said she would like to be blindfolded and perhaps having her hands bound. I had the blindfold and rope ready. E arrived and T was just wearing a gown. I laid her down on the settee and put her blindfold on and tied her hands together. E was standing watching and I could see his cock was growing in his trousers. He goes commando. We spent some time warming T up making sure she was ready for a bit more. I set up a padded bench and moved T over to it and gently layed her down. I then stood astride her so I was standing over her pussy. E went down on her and was busy licking her wet cunt he lifted her legs for me and I took hold of her ankles and pulled her legs apart so she was wide open and unable to move. That was the point when E changed position and just nudged her pussy lips with the head of his cock. Almost as though it was accidental. T moaned and her hips moved just a little. E then took hold of his cock and guided it over her outer lips. He was only doing it gently. Teasing her as we had discussed. I could hear T softly moaning behind me as I pulled her legs apart a little more. E then placed the swollen head of his cock on the top of her pussy and started to rub it from top to bottom and then back up to her clit. Her hips were rising to meet his cock as it went up to her clit. She was very wet by now and his cock was wet with her juices. E moved his cock down again but this time stopped at the entrance to her hole. Again a small moan from T. Her hips were moving up and down against him. He looked at me and smiled. I nodded to him that she was ready. That was all the signal he needed. He slowly pushed the head of his cock inside her then out again. No objection from T. He did it again but this time kept the rythm going. Just the head.

She came almost instantly so E went that bit extra and slid his cock slowly inside her. I felt her hands grab my arse as she came again. I was expecting E to pull out and carry on teasing but he didn’t. He carried on fucking her. Oh this was good. She was gripping my arse again. E increased speed and started to fuck her harder and deeper. She was cumming all the time now. E slowed down and pulled out. “your turn” he said. I moved between her legs and entered her as E went up to her head and she felt his cock with her hand. “ You weren’t wearing anything were you?” “Nope.” “That was a bit naughty of you” “I know. Did you like it?” She didn’t answer but just smiled. It later transpired that she thought he was wearing a condom. We swapped once more and this time she knew he was going to fuck her bareback. I pulled her legs open and E entered her and pushed his cock inside. He fucked her fast and hard as she gushed over his balls. I know E and knew it took a long time for him to cum and that he was well controlled so when he pulled out I knew he wanted to finish. We both moved up to her tits and wanked ourselves off over her hard nipples.

That was probably something we wouldn’t do again because the tease and surprise have gone. It was a very good meet and we often talk about it.

I wonder what will happen next time we meet.

That’s up to T and E now. Im just going to watch and film it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

very nice, turned me on!!

By *imnher2Woman  over a year ago

watford

ohh i think id like to meet E

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

it was very exciting evening. i wish i had filmed it. I loved seeing his bare cock dissapear inside her. She has since said if he had been "done" she would have loved to feel him cum inside her. She does love the feel of his cock in her mouth and in her pussy too. And i certainly get a real buzz from watching them both.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

sounds like a great evening

» Add a new message to this topic