FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Gym Fantasy!

Gym Fantasy!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'd like to share with you a fantasy of mine that I have shared with a few on this site and even had the pleasure of acting out with one particular lady, who shall remain nameless, but as always, she knows who she is! I'm fortunate enough to have installed a gym inside my house and apart from the obvious benefits such as not having to trek out in the pissing down rain this fair country is often blessed with for a workout, it also proves very useful for slightly more scarlet purposes!

I am acting out the role of a gym instructor putting a lady through her paces for a full workout. Standard gym wear is required, in my case this is jogging pants and a workout vest, in hers a leotard is perhaps more suitable? Anyway, to start with as always stretches are in order, both of the pectoral chest muscles and triceps as those are are the groups we will be working today. Not only does this help prevent possible injury, but it also allows me to appreciate the curves of her body under pressure (all while she isn't looking of course!)

Once done with these the first exercise is a standard bench press. I demonstrate this first, while she watches to get an idea of perfect form. Then it's her turn. She performs a warm up set with a lighter weight, before moving onto 3 consecutive sets with a full weight while I stand over her as a spotter, admiring not only the way her chest heaves under a light layer of persperation but the determined look in her eyes as they keep contact with mine...

For the next exercise it's chest flies. Again I demonstrate this first by lying on the bench with a dumbell in each hand bringing them in arcs from directly over my chest till they are parallel with by shoulders and back up again. The only problem is while I am doing this I am becoming more and more aroused by the way her leotard fits snugly around her curves, coupled with her musky scent that her freshly worked body is giving off. It's not just my muscles standing out from the exercise, a bulge is also forming in the front of my sweat pants that is growing by the second, and as I'm now lying on my back it is highly visible. I'm trying to will it down, certain she will see, but my length is certainly feeling rebellious today, preferring instead to grow ever longer and thicker in my bottoms as I look at her. She does seem to glance occassionally at it and smile a little wider, but is that my imagination?

Anyway, again it's her turn. She takes my place lying down on the bench, with her feet up on the supports as I pass her the dumbells. I kneel by her legs, holding her smooth calves in place to help her balance as she begins, little moans of exertion escaping her as she performs the lifting phase of each rep. Being a man, I can't help but let my eyes travel down her body as she continues, from her glowing neck, over her heaving breasts, down her clenching stomach before settling between her legs, where my breath catches in my throat..a small damp patch has formed on the crotch of her leotard and as I inhale again the fresh smell of her clear arousal reaches me, seeming to travel from my nostrils, quickly to my ever hardening organ, which now feels to me like someone has put an iron bar in my pants... To hell with it, I decide, she noticed how hard I was before and she liked it! Time to do something about it!

As she goes through her final few reps, breaking into a sweat, I calmly reach down and hook two fingers around her leotard and pull it firmly to one side, revealing an extremely pretty and more than a little damp pussy that no doubt is delighted to be freed from it's clothing. Quickly I bow my head between her legs and begin to softly lick it. Her moans of effort are becoming deep groans of pleasure now! "That's right my dear", I say, "you keep up the good form you've shown so far, and I'll keep doing this"...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

lol don't give me idea's i may be barred from my gym next week now xxxx

"lol don't give me idea's i may be barred from my gym next week now xxxx "

You certainly won't be barred from mine...in fact you may be upgraded to a gold member! xxx

I have a real gym in Essex if anyone wants to play at this one please get in touch with me

oh im of 2 my gym tomorrow 2 catch up

on my work out i better behave lol xx

Hell, even I'd work out if those benefits were on offer!!!

By *stwoCouple  over a year ago

anywhere

so where in leeds are you?

"so where in leeds are you?"

West Leeds my dear...

» Add a new message to this topic