FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My sexual enlightenment

My sexual enlightenment

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Many years ago as a student I was hunting for somewhere to live. After visiting countless dumps and dives i found a room in a house with a very nice bachelor - he was in his early 50s, very smart, and the house was convenient and very comfortable. I'd have a room with shared bathroom and it seemed we both enjoyed cooking so I agreed to take it. John, the owner, seemed delighted and I moved in within the month.

At first all seemed normal - he was friendly and very well read. We had great chats in the evenings, cooked together and I started to meet some of his friends. It took a while to notice, but all his friends were male and some were slightly camp. As a straight guy who didn't really have any experience of other worlds I just didn't pick up any clues.

Until one night, when I didn't have to be Sherlock to realise what was going on.

John was having a bit of a party - he and I had shopped and spent the day cooking, making nibbles and the like. Then we'd gone off to get ready. I am normally quite scruffy bt John was a very sharp dresser and he had encouraged me to 'scrub up', losing my facial hair, tying my long hair back in a plait and wearing much brighter colours than my normal mute greys and browns.

As his friends arrived I served drinks and food and chatted. They were all smart people, fun to get to know and many of them seemed to delight in my presence. But I was the youngest there by far, in my early 20s.

As the evening wore on it became clear that some of the men were flirting with each other...and some were flirting with me. My feelings ran from confused through to flattered through to curious.

If only I'd known where that curiosity was going to take me!

...more?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oungcurious89Man  over a year ago

briidgwater

More please mate

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes - more please

I was chatting to one guy, Alan, and his friend Ross. I say friend, but it was pretty obvious now that they were more than that. And they kept peppering the conversation with lines about John's "sweet new thing" and his "pretty young housemate" while they casually touched each other intimately, the way couples do. At that point John came over and just draped his arm over my shoulder as he joined in the conversation. I was a little non-plussed by this but also the combination of confusion and some very decent Shiraz all evening meant I didn't pull away.

After a while a couple of guys had to leave and as well as the usual waves and hand shakes there was a bit of cheek kissing - very French I thought. They came over to thank John for the party and one of them, Mack I think his name was, made a special point of thanking me for the snacks, kissing my cheek and giving me a hug, patting my bottom. "Careful", said John, "you'll get everyone jealous!". With a wink Mack and his partner headed for the door. I reached for my wine and took a good swig.

As things wound down it came down to just the 4 of us - me, John, Alan and Ross. We had dropped into the sofas with some more wine - a claret now - and Alan and Ross were snuggled up together. John popped his feet on my lap. "God my feet ache - be a darling and give them a rub". I did as I was told - why not? - and started to stroke his feet, massaging them. As he purred in pleasure Alan started doing the same for Ross, but also started stroking up his calf a little. I followed suit, and John started to moan with pleasure. "A little higher if you like..." hinted Ross and John also tugged his trousers up. His legs were smooth and felt silky to my touch. As I stroked them he reached out and started to gently stroke the nape of my neck. I froze for a moment and then relaxed with the pleasure of his expert touch.

More more

I don't know if it was the wine or something in it but the evening had clearly lowered my inhibitions as I mirrored the actions of the couple opposite me. My hands were wandering freely over John's calves but also up over his thighs on occasion. Both he and Ross lay back and luxuriated in the attention of their man and at that point I just wanted to make my man as happy as Alan was making Ross.

I don't recall how it happened but next time I looked across at the other couple, Ross's trousers were down and Alan was stroking his thighs, especially paying attention to the inside. It was also obvious that both had very stiff erections by this point and my own cock was starting to twitch. I simply had to do the same for John and reached across to unbutton his trousers, unzip his flies.

His cock was straining against his pants as I slid his trousers down but at first I ignored it as I set to stroking his smooth legs. Competing now with Alan I lowered my head and planted a line of soft kisses along John's thigh and looked up at him. His gentle smile was an aphrodisiac to me and I kissed the other leg, my cheek now brushing his stiff cock.

Alan followed suit, but trumped me by freeing Ross's cock, taking it in his hand and starting to stroke it so it stood tall in front of him. Not wanting to be outdone, I gently lifted John's pants over his hard-on, sliding them down his legs with little kisses all the way down.

I took his cock softly in my hands, stroking it with my fingertips, marvelling at the smoothness and the stiffness of it. Slowly I bent over towards it, one hand cupping John's balls, gently massaging them as my other ran feather-light touches up and down the underside of his shaft.

Softly, delicately, I touched my lips to the very tip of his penis...my first taste of cock...parted my lips and ran my tongue round the head. Instantly this felt right, it felt like the place I should be, worshipping another man's cock and I parted my lips to swallow the whole bell end.

Slowly I moved my head up and down, just licking and sucking the tip while slowly wanking him with my finger and thumb, loving the sounds he was making as I worked his shaft.

I glanced across at Alan and saw that he was now ahead of me again, taking much more of Ross's cock in his mouth and working quickly up and down. Ross was breathing hard and fast and as I watched he arched his back, cried out in pleasure and bucked his hips once, twice, three times...each time causing Alan to swallow as his mouth filled with Ross's hot, creamy cum.

Seeing that, watching Alan lick Ross's shaft clean for him I more than anything wanted to do the same for John and opened my mouth wider to take as much of his lovely hard cock as I could.

Feeling the tip now against the back of my throat I gagged a little and drew back, closing my lips and sucking as I bobbed up. I repeated this, each time getting a little more comfortable and as i continued I felt hands on my neck and back, felt my own trousers being drawn down as Alan now tended to me as well.

Sucking John was making me stiff but feeling Alan's hands on my back made me stiffer still. And hornier. I worked John's cock faster and then started longer, slower and more power movements, which he seemed to enjoy. By now Alan had my trousers off and was sucking me. I'd only had a couple of blowjobs from women and either they weren't very good or Alan was a master because this felt so different.

I slipped my mouth off John's beautiful cock form a moment, kissing the tip and tasting the pre-cum, just to whisper to Alan to slow down as I would cum any second at that rate. He duly switched to just massaging my balls and kissing the tip gently as I returned my attention to the wonderful hard cock which was waiting for me.

Alternating the slow and fast, the deep sucks and attention to the bell end had John breathing much more tightly and I would feel his cock begin to swell, his balls practically jumped in my hand.

Before I could decide if I was going to take it in my mouth or not the first hot, salty jets fired into my mouth, filling me with his cum, filling me with such a deep satisfaction. I could not have been happier than knowing I had done a good job and the way he stroked my neck as I swallowed his semen told me I had pleased him.

As he collapsed back I felt Alan's lips close on my cock once again and I was just about ready to cum. I looked down at him, and his eyes looked up at me - now I could see how I had looked to John, so submissive, so horny, so keen to please.

I let Alan know I was about to cum and as my body started to shake and my balls swelled I knew I was on the edge of a lovely orgasm. Just at that point I felt something firm and slim push into my anus but before I could even register it I exploded hot sticky cum into Alan's mouth. The orgasm was always going to be good but the sudden entry of the dildo, the pressure inside me made it doubly strong. I had simply never cum anything like that before and I knew that no experience with a woman would ever match this feeling.

Let me know if you want to hear more of my time with John and his friends...

Yes please - I wish I was with them

By *AMES19620Man  over a year ago

newport

go on u tease lol

What a great story got me so hard;)

By *arcia0Man  over a year ago

liverpool

mmm loved it. you naughty thing!

thanks guys

Well, needless to say that after that I was more than John's lodger and I was becoming not just his sex slave, but also doing things for him around the house - the cleaning, the cooking. It pleased me to please him and after making him cum he would sometimes wank me, or let Alan suck me off. I also got to serve Ross and he and John would watch me and Alan 69 some evenings.

However, there were two things I had not felt comfortable with yet. One was riding a hard cock - I had taken small dildos in my arse a few times now,and loved the way they made me cum so hard, but not yet a cock. The second, oddly, was that I had not kissed a man.

This is the story of how these changed.

Having felt how smooth John was, he had persuaded me to lose my body hair. It was painful at first, to wax, but I got used to it quickly and loved the way it felt when his or Alan's hands ran over my smooth body. It also felt more natural being sub to a man when I had no body hair. My head hair was growing longer and now tied back in a plait which reached to the middle of my back. John seemed to enjoy that a lot.

That evening, he landed a surprise on me. "We're going to a party - with more of my friends. But first Al and Ross will be here to help get us ready."

"Ready? How do you mean?" I asked. "You'll see" was all the reply I got. So I set about showering and shaving nice and close, pubes and all, enjoying my smooth skin. When Alan and Ross arrived I was in my bathrobe and they entered carrying various bags. "What have you got there?", I asked. "A present for us by any chance?". "Oh yes", they replied, "something special".

"Ken", said John, "I know you feel odd about kissing men and I think I know how to solve that problem. At the moment you are very sub, which is why you like to suck cock so much. But you are not a girl - and in your mind only girls kiss men. So it is time to make you a girl". At that point Alan opened the bags, spilling out various dresses and skirts and tops, plus a make up kit.

"Alan works in the theatre. He will make you into a convincing girl. I'm then going to take you to the party and let you loose - but you can only suck a guy's cock there if you first seduce and kiss him. Long, deep, french kisses before you get any nice cock, understand?"

I was frightened, but excited. The prospect of being the party's slut and getting all those cocks was just amazing to think about. And I was secretly really curious to know how I would look as a girl. So nervily I agreed - as if I had any choice - and Alan set to with the foundation, blusher, eye shadows of different colours, mascara, lipstick and lip gloss...the works.

In the meantime Ross and Alan chose clothes for me. A bright red silk blouse over a black lacy teddy. A short black leather skirt, stockings and red heels to top it off. As I put those on I found myself getting really turned on, especially by the stockings and once I put the heels on I staggered but felt instantly aroused. Alan had prepared some false nails for me which he now applied and I stood in the middle of the three men, not sure what to do or what I looked like.

"Is there a mirror please?" I asked timidly. I was half scared I would look a mess but when I saw myself I would not have recognised the attractive but clearly slutty girl looking back at me. I was thoroughly turned on - the heels and stockings made me feel hot and the make up was like a mask behind which the boy could hide.

I looked at the men and all three were sporting boners so I sashayed up to John, swinging my hips and pouting slightly. I dropped my voice to a husky, breathy whisper "Do you like it John? Do you like me darling?". "God yes - great work Alan. He...she...looks amazing!".

"Thank you darling", I breathed into his ear...sit down and relax. John flopped back into his chair and I sat on his lap. Ross slipped in beside him and I ran my fingers - tipped with sparkling polish now - over their crotches, feeling their hard-ons through their trousers.

"I think it only right that you be my first, my darling" I told John as I leaned forward and planted a soft kiss on his lips. I pulled away, licked my lips and leaned in again, this time more firmly, parting his lips with mine and starting to let my tongue explore his.

Kissing John opened a floodgate of emotions, all of them feminine. I was sub, sissy and I wanted cock...but as long as we kissed I wanted cock inside me too. I kissed along his neck and nibbled his ear, breathing in it "Tonight...I want to be dressed up just for you and I want you to take me..I want you to fuck me my love"

I felt him stiffen as I rubbed his cock. "MMM but first we have a party to go to. Before that, however, I see Ross has a bit of a problem - be a darling and help him out".

So I obligingly knelt down and gave ross my first blow job as a girl, taking my time and making sure he enjoyed it as much as possible. His cum, when it came, tasted sweeter and thinner than John's but it went down just as easily. "Thank you Ross....Alan, before you fix my make up, can I help you too darling?" I was getting the hang of this slutty behaviour and wanted more than one cock before I left the house.

Alan obliged me with a mouthful of hot spunk very quickly before cleaning me up and redoing my make up. At which point we headed for the party.

newport

sounds good to me mmmmm

By *iPeopleMan  over a year ago

London

OMG...you should write a novel!

The party was in one of the large houses in the north of the city. Most were converted to student flats or multiple lets but clearly a few were still in single family ownership. This one had been opened up on the ground floor and extended out the back to make a huge reception and dining room open to the garden and kitchen. There was a basement flat and 3 floors above of bedrooms and bathrooms.

When we arrived things were in full swing...loud music downstairs, couples (men with men, men with women and women with women) chatting, dancing, kissing. Some were going up and down the stairs. John quickly got me a drink and Alan and Ross disappeared into the throng. John took me by the hand and introduced me to Martin, whose party it was.

"And who is this beauty?" he asked. "Martin, please meet Ken...though I think he needs a new name now. Let's say she's Natasha for tonight". I loved that name - exotic, slightly slutty and very much the girl I was. I rubbed up close to John and whispered a quiet "thank you darling" in his ear. John then spoke to Martin a little longer but I couldn't hear what they were saying. After a short while he handed me to Martin and told me to be a good girl and do as I was told. I nodded demurely and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

Martin explained to me that he was going to choose my partners for the evening. But first he had to know what he was sharing so he took me by the hand and up a back staircase to his room. "Now, I want you to kneel on the bed facing me". I did as instructed. Next he approached with a band of cloth and my curiosity was aroused as much as my libido. "This", he explained, "is for your eyes" and he gently wrapped the cloth round my head, like a sweatband which had slipped down. I was blinded now but I could hear him undressing. After a moment longer I heard him speak again. "Now, you can touch me all over, and kiss me. But you are not allowed my cock yet."

Without my sight I was forced to rely on my touch and taste to explore his body, which I did hesitantly at first. However I soon found him very responsive to my touch and I kept accidentally brushing his stiff erection as I ran my hands over his tight stomach, his powerful chest and his muscular legs. Eventually I laid a line of kisses up his thigh, past his cock, up his body t his neck and found his face waiting for me. Our lips touched and again I was flooded with a submissive desire to be fucked as our tongues met and played.

I was more aroused than ever and my hands were all over Martin's lovely hard body. Eventually I took his cock in my hand and started to slowly pump it as we kissed. I parted my lips from his long enough to ask, pleadingly "May I Sir?" and he grunted his assent. "But first, one more thing. Kneel up facing me!". I did as instructed and then he softly drew my arms behind my back, quickly tying them with another soft cloth. He tied my ankles in the same way and I was utterly helpless.

"Now you can have my cock" he said and guided my head to the bulging tip, already wet with his pre cum. He tasted good, fresh and clean and I hungrily swallowed my third cock of the night. My only thought was that Martin should be pleased, so that John would be pleased and I gave him my all. Long and slow, fast and tight, deep throating him and kissing his shaft. Hearing him moan with pleasure made my heart beat faster and I was already looking forward to feeling him orgasm.

I did not have to wait long before the tell tale signs came - the increased stiffness, the shortness of breath - and seconds later his hot seed was shooting out into my mouth faster than I could swallow. I did my best but I dribbled some onto my chin and lips as I greedily cleaned him up. I felt him pull back then heard the unmistakable sound of a camera. Clearly he wanted a record of his slut and the tought of my made up face wet with cum was a big turn on for me.

I thought it was over but I felt him wipe my face softly to clean it up and then his cock - still stiff, was presented to my lips again. "I think you missed a bit Natasha" he said and so I set about making sure I had every drop of his delicious spunk from his cock and balls.

Soon after I was cleaned up, made up again and taken back down stairs by Martin. He explained that I had done a satisfactory job and he would now pick my next encounter.

newport

really nice mmmm more please xxx

thanks

By *ickey60Man  over a year ago

London

Amazing!

Martin passed me on from friend to friend and each time John tenderly checked how I was and Alan retouched my make up. By the end of the evening I had drained 6 more cocks including my first black and asian ones, and each man had received a full girly session, being kissed and stroked before unloading in my willing mouth. My mind was a whir but one thing was clear - I was aching now to be fulfilled as a girl, to be fucked, and I told John I needed to go home with him as soon as possible.

His response was to put his hand gently under my chin, to tilt it up to him and to kiss me softly on the lips. "No need to go home, Natasha. We can do it here...right here in this room, surrounded by friends".

I was shocked. I had really wanted the first time to be special and I had thought it would be like a wedding night, carried over the threshold and taken in our bed. But being watched by men whose cocks I had drained also had a certain appeal I had to say!

London

More please sir!

Going to take a break for a few days... Got friends and family around too much. More updates next week though...

Cant wait for the rest

Yes more please

(Sorry about the break readers!)

So John leaned forward and tenderly kissed me on the mouth. I eagerly responded, opening my mouth to him and rubbing his cock through his trousers, feeling it grow to my attention. "I want you darling" I whispered, "I want you in me please!"

I knelt in front of him and looked up, making puppy eyes as I opened his button and zip, drew his trousers down and freed his growing cock from his underpants. I stroked it softly, kissed the tip and licked the first drops of pre cum, licking my shining lips. I turned to Alan with a smile. "Alan, be a darling, and help me get ready". I winked and he knew just what to do, fetching lube and a range of dildos from his bag.

As I started work on John's lovely stiff cock, my red lips closing and sucking wetly with every stroke, Alan slowly worked the dildos inside me, making me stiffer than ever and more determined that the next thing in my hole was going to be this glorious member I was sucking now.

My world had shrunk to two things - John's cock and my arse. The others watching were irrelevant and I looked up at John again, pleading. "Please, now, darling, make me your girl".

How could any man resist? He lifted me beneath my arms, propped me on the table and slowly withdrew the dildo. I squirted more lube onto my hands, warmed it for a moment and then stroked it onto his cock, rubbing the tip and shaft, admiring my painted nails and feeling totally feminine now I was to be taken.

I lay back as he lifted my legs and I felt the hardness of him at my entrance, so much stiffer than a dildo, a bit wider and oooh, so much warmer as he slid in. I cried out in pleasure "God, yes, oh John, god, yes".More than anything now I wanted this, I wanted to be his. Once inside he stopped, leaned forward and planted a kiss on my lips. Just so I could hear he whispered "Is it OK? Not too big? Not hurting?" and I was able to reply "Not at all my love...please..make me yours now!"

Gently at first John started to move back and forth inside me and I revelled in the way I could feel every motion, every ridge on the cock I had got to know so well. I was stiffer than ever and I knew one touch on my cock would set me off so I squirmed and stroked his arms, his body played with his nipples - anything to get him more aroused. His breathing rapidly shortened and I started to squeeze with my muscles inside, hoping to hold on to him but gently I felt him withdraw. "I don't want to cum too soon - and there are plenty of other positions", he said to the crowd. "On all fours natasha!". I obeyed and presented my hole to him, and only had to wait a fraction of a second before he was wonderfully, hugely inside me again. This time he was driving more firmly and I felt it in a very different part of my hole - even more arousing, such that I simply let out primal screams of pleasure, begging for more. He picked up the pace and I caught my breath long enough to try new ways of pleasing him - waggling my arse, squeezing my bum muscles and then reaching through my legs to cup his balls.

The last was the final straw and I felt his penis grow again - really felt the expansion as it filled and then the first squirts of his hot cum inside me. Nothing else existed for me at that moment - I was fulfilled as John's girl as wave after wave of his cum washed into my hole. The warmth, the swelling, the total dominance of me made me feel so happy that it was only after he slid out of me that I noticed I had cum too - my own hot semen, dribbling off my cock, was all over my dress.

The sight of all that was too much for the men in the room, and as I lay back exhausted I found myself surrounded by cocks, mostly wanking and emptying on to me, though one or two I greedily sucked into my mouth or wrapped a hand round.

By *achelTVTV/TS  over a year ago

Dubai

Shouldn't have read this at work!

So hot and horny...I do hope there's more

how could I refuse so nice a request from so sexy a lady

Within minutes I was covered in cum - some of it my own, lots of it from men I had only met that evening. It was in my hair, dripping from my mouth and the special, lovely hot cum John had filled me with was starting to ooze from my tight hole. I looked up at John and smiled. "Was it good for you my love?" As if I needed to ask - his cock was hard again and I was greedy for it. "If these gentlemen are finished I think you should take me home and make love to me again...see if we can get rid of that lump for you". But the gentlemen were not finished and I once again found hard cocks at my mouth for me to lick. Mostly these were seconds now so much less cum for me to swallow or dribble, but still plenty tasty and hard for me.

Eventually everyone was done and I was led by Alan and Ross to the shower. I had wished there was room for all three of us there so I could thank them properly but as I cleaned myself up, washed all the cum from my hair and body, sprayed my hole and cock, I was thinking still of the feeling of John's cock inside me, swelling. And thinking how I wanted it again and again.

Out of the shower I kissed my helpers and once again I was made up ready to go home with John. I was promised a make-up lesson the next day but first I had a promise to keep.

London

Amazing!

[Removed by poster at 22/04/14 15:45:15]

Thanks Mickey

London

No problem. It's a great story.

In the taxi home John and I could not keep our hands off each other and the moment I fell through the door with him I was on him, kissing his lips, his neck, his ears, undoing his shirt frantically so I could touch and kiss his chest. I wanted nothing more than to feel him inside me again, for him to show me his love and his desire. And i knew that I had to be the sexiest, most willing girl in the world for him to need and want me in that way.

We stumbled into the sitting room and I could feel his cock stirring as we kissed. I gently pushed him down on to the sofa and stood back, running my hands over my hips and arse, turning and showing off my figure, pouting, air kissing to tease him. He started to wank himself as I danced for him and I knew I was to be his again tonight.

Seeing him play with himself while I posed and danced had me very aroused. I looked into his eyes as I stroked my body, kept looking into them as I came to him and knelt and stayed locked into his gaze as I licked and sucked his cock, feeling it grow and stiffen in my mouth. Desperate for him now I took the lube and loaded a large dollop on the swollen head of his cock, spreading it over the glans and down the shaft. I then stood back up,slipped my knickers to one side and slowly lowered myself onto him. I had to hitch my skirt up slightly but soon he was hidden completely under my clothes.

"No condom?" he asked. "No condom darling - we are both clean and no-one else is going to have me like this". I slowly eased myself lower.

great story - wish I was on the receiving end

thanks!

» Add a new message to this topic