FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Her husband dared her

Her husband dared her

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *teve261970 OP   Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

Her Husband dared her

I'd met Mandy and Paul socially a couple of times both very open people and we were talking about our likes and dislikes. The question arose around why I enjoyed meeting couples so much and did I not enjoy single girls. I explained that I really enjoy watching a another mans face while I have my cock stuck in his wife's face pussy or arse and also love the feel when we both DP her. This appeared to peak Mandy's interest. "So is it when they're sucking you, licking you or what?" No it's when they gag I returned. "what you make them choke on your cock and they don't mind" Well some do but then we don't repeat it other times if the husband is more dominant then he tells me to make her do it more and she has no choice. "Paul has never made me gag he always pulls back before it goes to far". "So you never force your self on to it and make yourself gag then?" "Oh no I couldn't, I'd be sick" was her reply.

Anyway the conversation carried on like this for some time before we left and went for a drive. Paul being the driver and Mandy in the back with me.

As we drove Paul kept looking in the mirror as we were chatting. "Have you got it out yet then babe?" he asked. "No do you want me to in the car like?" came the reply. Well that's what we came out for didn't we, you don't mind do you Steve?. I'm sitting in the back thinking fucking hell I wish she would take it out and before I know it Mandy's hands are at my jeans undoing the buttons. "I just thought you wanted to join in babe" Mandy said before she stuck her mouth over my cock" "I will when we get there I just want to see you gag first, it's got me intrigued"

"You dirty bastard just cause you wont do it, but you can watch someone else make me is that it?" "Pretty much yeah" was Pauls reply. "Now shut up and suck his cock" and with that she was down on me again, back and forth up and down licking and sucking then spitting on my cock, I could feel my hands lifting from the side and placing them on top of her head gently pushing as she was going down getting to know just where the point was when she would come back up, then the next time she was due to come back up I held her there. She tried to push back but I was ready for it and denied her for a few seconds, then as she was going back down I pushed her quicker than she was going and held her at that point again. She must have been a bit over confident or ready for it because she didn't fight it till I held her longer then she fought but instead of letting her up I forced her head down a little the released her.

She came up saliva running out of her mouth her face all read and puffy. "Fucking hell I thought you were going to shove it straight down my throat there" I smiled as while this had been happening I had been watching Pauls face trying to keep his eyes on the road but watch his wife gagging at the same time. His eyes widened like he was on a natural high the eyes trying to take in as much information and view as they could.

Mandy came up and kissed me, My cock juices and her spit all over her face as we kissed I released her tits from the blouse she was wearing.

We arrived at the spot down by the river and went for a walk the 3 of us. It wasn't late and despite the area being noted for dogging there wasn't anyone around, not even the legitimate dog walkers. So we found an area with some kind of cover and bench and I sat down. Mandy got down on her haunches and lifted the long flowing skirt above her knees giving me a clear view of her neatly shaven pussy as yeah you guessed it, she wasn't wearing any knickers. "Paul insisted if we did get up anything tonight I had to be ready at short notice" she informed me. "I approve Paul" I turned and said to him as he was standing beside Mandy he undone his flies and waved his cock in her face, to which she took without question.

Kissing and sucking it lovingly. “Well we like to be friendly and open” I smiled admiring the view. Mandy sucking Paul’s cock turned away and reached for my flies (which I hadn’t buttoned back up fully) and she undid the top button pulling my waist band down a little to get better access to my cock. Once released she practically ignored Paul and started sucking on me again not lovingly like she had with Paul but greedily slobbering saliva all over again. My hands immediately grabbed the top of her head and started pushing it down on my cock holding her and pushing her further down. Then I stopped remembering what she had said in the car about not being able to push herself on to a cock to gag. So I left her to suck at her own pace. Once she realised I had stopped forcing her she stopped. “What’s wrong don’t you like me sucking your cock” “of course I do” I replied. “Then why have you taken your hands away” I want you to force yourself onto my cock see how far you can take me in your mouth and throat before you have to back off.

“You twat, you’re really going to make me do this aren’t you” She said. “yeah I am I want to see you how much your pretty little mouth can take”

She looked at Paul, “are you ok with this?” “Yep I haven’t got a problem with it as long as you haven’t babe” he replied. “Ok then here goes” she said and turned and started wanking and sucking me again, bobbing up and down on my cock little bits first then going down till I could feel the back of her throat, then I felt it she had pushed herself that little bit too far and gagged she came straight back up wretching a little, looking at me. I smiled at her “don’t stop Mandy your doing great I’m loving it.” and back down she went, in the mean time Paul was down on his haunches with his hands under the back of Mandy playing with her pussy. “Fucking hell Steve she’s wet, I haven’t felt her this wet for a long fucking time” and with that he raised his hand and sucked his fingers tasting her pussy juices.

Mandy was still doing a one gag and up when she next went down as quick as a flash I put my hands on top of her head and when I felt her start to gag and come back up I held her there, one, two, three then four gags almost vomiting on my cock then I released and she came up eyes watering mouth watering with heavy saliva and spittle. Taking deep breaths “fuck me I felt something there, do it again but hold me a second or two longer” she said.

“Pardon” said Paul “no seriously I started to feel something I was becoming light headed and high” she said. “Fuck it” said Paul “Give the lady what she wants Steve”. I’ve a better idea Paul I said when she goes down you holder her down you keep her on my cock. So this is what we tried Paul tried to hold her there but after 3 gags let her back up. “sorry babe I can’t do it, even though I know you want it”. So I took over again this time I stood up while Mandy remained in her position. She started sucking my cock but as she bobbed back and forth I started rocking my hips fucking her mouth, deeper and deeper. Then it was there, the gag, quick as a flash I grabbed two fist fulls of hair and pulled her further and deeper on to my cock. I could feel her gagging trying to pull back but she couldn’t, so tight was the grip on her hair. Her hands raised to my wais and tried to push me away anything to get that cock out of her mouth, but she couldn’t. The next thing we heard was a gush and the path was being covered in liquid. I released Mandy’s hair looking down her eye make up running down her face her face all read and puffy again just like in the car but something, something was different. She was smiling. “Fuck me that was hot. I couldn’t control it, it just took over me and was there” she said trying to catch her breath. Paul looked down at Mandy “you ok babe” “fucking hell Paul yeah that was amazing” she said you are going to have to do this to me more often. Well after that Mandy finished me off continuing her blow job and I came all over her hand and tits.

On the way back to my car we talked about what had happened and she wanted to know when we could do this again. I’m in the metro centre tomorrow morning like there’s plenty of car parks or disabled toilets in there and it’s always quiet first thing. “You wouldn’t dare” said Paul to Mandy. “Why not it’s Sunday so it’s going to be even quieter.” said Mandy “Well 3 of us can’t go in the toilets can we” retorted Paul. “Well you wouldn’t be coming in anyway considering you can’t stand to see me gag, you can wait in the car park.” She said. “Yeah but how will I know you’ve gone through with it” he said. “She’ll walk out with my cum all over her vest top with no bra on so it’ll be like a wet T-shirt on her and her eyes and face should give it away.” I said. “As long as you’re ok with it” I said. “No problem, because I don’t think she’ll go through with it” “I mean out here with me and you on a quiet night but in a shopping centre with people walking round and then coming out of there covered in cum and eyes watering” came Pauls responses. “Hey you, are you forgetting I’m here or what, I mean you know I’ll go through with it babe” she said. “I don’t think you will babe but if you think it’ll help I DARE YOU and I know you can’t resist a dare’.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

very hot story .. bring on chapter two x

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Nice are they on ere

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes a wife can be encouraged by such encouragement into all sorts of things not usually considered.

By *ocksoff3Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Hot story very horny

Very hot story

Gateshead

Well it's Sunday morning and I've text them "just leaving now meet in the blue quadrant will be parking in in coach car park" This is mainly because before 10:00am it's the only way to get into the shopping centre. "Ok see you soon" came the response. Champion I thought to myself, I didn't know if they wanted to go ahead with it after a goodnight sleep, it could have just been the lust talking.

I arrived at the centre and walked through. As I expected this early on a Sunday morning the place is pretty empty, the odd cleaner and bargain hunter but not much else. "Where are you?" came the text. I informed I wasn't far from the entrance and arranged to walk and meet Mandy expecting Paul to be waiting in the car.

As I walked back to meet Mandy I was surprised to see she had leggings on and a long coat, a little disappointed I started to quicken my pace to speak to her but she cut into the ladies before I could catch her. Then I saw Paul coming through, he approached and informed me that the kids had been up and about so Mandy couldn't leave dressed the way she was going to so brought her clothes with her and was just getting changed. I was to wait further down the corridor for her. He would be hanging around the centre waiting for a text to say she was finished. No problem I thought.

I headed down the way to wait and wasn't disappointed when Mandy came out. Mandy came out of the toilets wearing a white lace vest top with a white see through bra underneath, a tartan skirt 3 or 4 inches above the knee with black high heel shoes on I was rock hard in seconds, seeing that much leg flesh was such a turn on (I love short skirts and bare legs). As she walked towards me she done a little twirl that sent the skirt up to reveal the tiniest piece of material held by string. "You like sir" she said with a little smile. "Hell yeah Mandy, it's amazing". "where are we going to go then?". "Over here and we moved to the edge of the railings, "Those ones over there" I indicated to the sign showing the toilets. "The ladies are the first ones you come to then the disabled with the Men's at the bottom of the corridor" I informed. "You go first a few feet in front of me and I'll follow you in when I'm sure no one is behind me ok?" I told her "Are you really going through with this babe?" came Pauls question I'd almost forgot he wasn't waiting in the car for a second.

"Yeah Paul it'll be a laugh, and you can see there's no one about really" Mandy informed. "You still ok with it like?" she asked. "Of course I dared you to do it didn't I?"

"See you soon then babe" and with that she give him a quick kiss a squeeze of his crotch and "Keep him hard for me babe" then we were off down the stairs.

As agreed Mandy went first with me a few feet behind but she wasn't rushing she slowly sauntered swinging her hips and you could hear the clacking of the shoes on the tiled floor. In she went to the disabled toilet and left the door open, I followed seconds later after ensuring no one was behind me to see. Then the door was locked.

I turned round and before I knew it she was on me kissing me, shoving her tongue down my throat. Pulling my face on to hers. I responded by grabbing a fist full of her hair and pulling her off my face so I could see her. The hunger and lust in her face and eyes was evidence she was seriously up for this again.

I turned us round so she was standing with her back against the door and put my hands up her skirt which offered absolutely no resistance. I grabbed hold of the string that was supposed to be acting as underwear and pulled it down. As she stepped out of it I promptly put it in my pocket. "Your not getting this back" I informed her. "I don't want it back, I didn't want to wear it in the first place, but Paul thought I should, just to get here" She said. Now just to point out at this point Paul is not a cuckold, he does actively partake, but loves to see Mandy enjoying herself also.

Mandy is standing there looking amazing and I move in for a kiss, as we're necking I start to move the shoulders from her lace vest and bra down her arms pulling it down over her arms forcefully stretching the material, then out they come her tits Oh lord what a pair of tits, large with lovely nipples big enough to chew on for ages. I reach below and rub a finger over the clit, I felt her shoulder there and then. "MMmm" she let out a little moan. I slip a finger further down to her hole I can feel the heat and moisture coming from her pussy. Rubbing backward and forward, up and down, the wetness starts to leak. I know she's ready so I slip in a finger, then two and then three. " Oohh fuck" she says. With that I suddenly grab her by the hair with my other hand and withdraw my fingers pulling her hair I take her over to the toilet and place her down. She's down sitting facing my crotch and starts to undo my flies. By know I'm back to playing with those nipples of hers. Squeazing and pinching till I can see her flinch.

nice

Liverpool

Please continue

By *lutaxiMan  over a year ago

Dundalk

Great story

Excellent! Don't stop till she hurls!

Enjoying this

By *irefighter21Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

Great story more please.:D

By * pool 1Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Very good any more.

Give us more of her gagging on your big hard cock

Gateshead

Honestly her nipples were amazing, she was loving the attention they were getting and could hardly get to my zipper properly. She pulled my shirt from my jeans and undone the button allowing easier access to the zip.

Before she got to the zip I pulled her head tight against my stomach feeling her face against me. I could feel her struggling to breath as her mouth and nose were pressed against me.

Then! there it was her hands at the side of my hips trying to push me away so she could breath. I let her struggle for a moment before I released her and she gasped for breath. I stepped back to look at her and her face had gone read and her eyes had started to water a little, she was starting to get flustered.

I moved closer and instead of playing with her nipples I slapped one of her tits sharply, then the other, then moved in for a quick suck on her nipples kissing the area I had slapped gently before doing so. I bent down and moved in for a passionate kiss sending my right hand down between her legs again playing with her clit and fingering her pussy. God she was wet!

As I was doing this I felt my jeans being opened right up the zip was down and they were pulled wide open so fell to the floor.

Mmmm

Mmmm very horny, I will think of this everytime I go to the metro centre now!Lol

By *ingdong91Man  over a year ago

shropshire

More xxx

Got me hard n ready to cum.

By *AMES19620Man  over a year ago

newport

Mmmmmmm more pls

By *ussgbrMan  over a year ago

Burton

"Got me hard n ready to cum.

"

You're not the only one!!

Well that's us going to the Metro very soon

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Lovin thus story

By *appycouple8543Couple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Great please keep going.

Mr.

More more !!! Very horny

Liverpool

And then ....

Carry on..

Carry on..

Gateshead

I felt her hands by my side and then she pulled my boxers down and grabbed my cock, stroking it nipping it and then stroking it again. Due to the angle I was bent to keep my fingers in her pussy and the way she was sitting she couldn't get her mouth to it.

I stepped back a little to look at her, by she was fucking hot, I could see the wanton look in her eyes, she knew what she wanted and wasn't shy about it. She leaned forward keeping a tight grip on my cock so I couldn't back away to tease her, then sunk her painted red lips over my cock I must admit that at that point I could have easily lost control of the situation and let her take the lead. I regained my composure and slapped her hand making her release it from my cock then without warning while my cock was in her mouth I thrust my hips forward with force ramming my cock right to the back of her throat, I immediately felt her struggle and could see the shock in her eyes, there was no gentle build up as there was the previous night taking it bit by bit. I withdrew from her mouth and watched as she caught her breath. "you twat I wasn't ready" she informed me "Ooops sorrrry" "I didn't realise" I informed her sarcastically with a smile then placing my hands on the top of her head. I stepped back a little further taking in the view again her eyes had watered even more by this time and her eye make up was running.

This was hot She was sat on the toilet, tits hanging out with the redness where I slapped one showing, her short tartan skirt up round her waist with her lets spread showing her red puffy pussy then the bare flesh legs leading down to her heels. I moved forward towards her mouth and she opened it instinctively putting her tongue out to lick the head of my cock. I let her continue with that for a moment then slowly pushed it into her awaiting orifice looking down at her she looked up at me he make up blackening her face as it ran.

I pushed my cock all the way in as far as it would go and she offered no resistance at all I felt her hands go round the back of me and grab my arse and she pulled me in to her as if to see if she could get any more in, sadly at only 7" there was nothing left, then I felt it she had reached the limit she could hold me there and was trying to push me back out of her cute little painted mouth. I resisted though forcing my cock into her I could feel her gagging, could see her shoulders lifting as she gagged felt the saliva coming from her mouth and running down my balls. Her resistance was getting stronger I could feel the desperation in her but held there for a second longer before releasing my cock from her mouth.

She heaved for breath, breathing hard and fast her saliva still dripping from her chin on to her tits and running down like river to her by now soaking pussy. I moved in for a kiss tasting her licking her face and tasting her saliva mixed with my cock, and leaned back then "slap" I let rip right across the other tit before going in and kissing it gently.

She looked at me "You do realise they will be visible through my top and bra don't you"? "Of course they will that's whats going to draw the attention to the cum on your top and you in general, well that and the dry cum mixed with your eye make up running down your face" I informed her. "You dirty bastard, but I like it" she laughed.

She then reached forward for my cock again. Before putting it in her mouth she drew back and spat all over my cock then pushed her head down on me bobbing up and down. No word of a lie ladies and gentleman at this moment I seriously wanted to fuck the living daylights out of her there and then in the disabled toilets, but that wasn't part of the agreement. So continued to fuck her face holing her down on my cock so she was gagging. Then it was there the rush the flow of her bodily fluids exiting her body uncontrollably, I was still holding her on down on my cock hands behind her head as I heard it.

Instinctively I removed my hands from her head and reached down between her legs feeling her juices run over my hands and placed them to my mouth "Mmmmm" I moaned then replaced it to her pussy inserting a couple of fingers withdrawing them and placing them to her lips which by now were not so delicately painted but smudged and smeared. She took them eagerly licking and sucking on them. while her other hand found my cock and continued to wank me. I looked at her sitting there catching her breath "My turn now".

With that I leaned forward and place my hard cock to her mouth, she opened without resistance and I slipped inside her waiting warmth and started to fuck her mouth without mercy holding her head I knew I wasn't far from cumming after seeing her like this and she knew this also and reached between my legs and started playing with my balls. That was it I felt them tighten and felt the sperm rising up from my sack and I pulled out of her mouth just in time to see the cum leaving my cock and spurt after spurt hit her pretty face, I'm not always a heavy cummer but on this occasion I don't know where I obtained those reserves it hit her hair, her false eyelashes almost up her nose and over her smudged lipstick dribbling down her chin and dripping on to her reddened tits. I went weak at the knees and placed my hands on her shoulders to steady my self.

"Fuck that was hot" she said "hotter than last night actually" she informed me. "It's not over yet" I informed her I smiled "you still have to walk out of here like that" I said. "Oh fuck yeah I forgot about that" "suppose we'd better get dressed then" and with that she removed her vest and wiped some of the cum off her face and on to the front of it, before pulling up her bra over her shoulders feeding her flushed tits back into their cups. "Your right you know you can see those marks through the bra" I laughed "Ahh never mind, if they're looking at me tits they might not notice my face so much" and put her vest on, bearing in my the cum had dripped from her chin on to her tits this was now also even more see through. The vest was covered in cum and when she stood up the backs of her legs were red from sitting on the toilet for so long. Then with out a second thought we left the toilet at the same time not giving a care to who was there or what people thought.

Once on the main concourse of the centre we realised there were a lot more people there than when we had first entered and as we walked side by side we were aware of the eyes picking us out and whispering. We Could see Paul sitting on one of the seats outside Ann Summers of all places and started pick up the pace, you could hear Mandy's heels clicking on the tiled floor faster which drew more attention to her with her short tartan skirt, white cum stained vest that showed just how much abuse her tits had taken today. We reached Paul "Fancy a coffee then do you" he asked laughing.

"No babe just take me home and fuck the hell out of me, I'm fucking dying to feel cock in my pussy now" She informed him.

"I take it you two had a good time then Steve"? "Definitely Paul she is fucking amazing" I informed him.

With that we all walked to the car park noticing the shock and horror and disgust on peoples faces as they realised or thought they realised what had gone on.

Outstanding story thanks

Wow you've made me quite horny! I'll be right back

Gateshead

Thank you for the comments, I started another one some time ago, I may go back and finish that some time too.

By *artenderCouple  over a year ago

Wow great story

Liverpool

Top story

Great. All the better for being able to picture the Metro

By *andjMan  over a year ago

newcastle

great story and so local wow

Good stuff

By *andm288Couple  over a year ago

oxford

Great story another fantasy to turn into a reality

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

"Great story another fantasy to turn into a reality "
What part?? Just the gagging or the gagging on a strangers cock with your hubby waiting for you to return covered in another mans cum?!

Great story!!

Gateshead

Just thought I’d revive this one it’s been a while since I posted it