FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > His first "Girls Night Out"... Her way!

His first "Girls Night Out"... Her way!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sarah was a career woman, 36 Single and living in the heart of London, her relationship status had been single for quite some time. She had accepted this as part of the job which demanded her to pull in long hours but with a group of work girlfriends she always had her weekends and evenings full of social activities.

It had come to that time though where all her friends were settling down and moving in with their boyfriends/husbands. Sarah had noticed that she was by herself at weekends and was very board and lonely. On a few occasions she had allowed some of her male colleges to take her out but it always ended with the guy having some other motive and Sarah just wasn't that interested in that way with them.

The only real man that caught Sarahs eye was the Post boy who delivered her mail at the office. He was tall, well dressed and black and always smelt so good. Although Sarah never talked to him, she always managed to notice the bulge in his trousers and her thoughts would wonder.

"Here are those reports you wanted" interrupted Paul. Sarah quickly turned around knowing she had been caught looking. "Oh Paul.... Thank god its you!" Sarah had known Paul for a while and was a good friend... plus he was the only one in the office who hadn't tried to ask her out. "Mind somewhere else?" Paul said jokingly, "I was just doing some calculations in my head.." Sarah quickly replied. "Something like 6 + 6 = 12 heah" Paul sniggered as he dropped the reports on her desk. Sarah felt her cheeks turning red "Oh stop it" she said "It's Friday.. what are you up to this weekend" quickly trying to change the subject. "Nothing much, just staying at home I guess" Paul sounded a bit embarrassed by his empty plans.

"Well your Single and free and so am I, so how do you fancy going for a night out on the town on Saturday... just as friends you know" Sarah quickly added the end section as she didn't want to give him the wrong impression, I mean he was good looking but Sarah always felt he was not the real man like material as she liked.

"Oh Sarah... that's very kind of you but I don't think your want to go out with me at the weekends" Paul said shyly

"Why on earth not" said Sarah, slightly annoyed about the rejection

Paul moved closer to Sarahs ear and whispered softly "I've never told anyone this so please keep it to yourself... but underneath these man clothes is a trapped woman who is dieing to get out. The weekends are the only time I can set myself free" Paul moved back slightly " So there you go... now you know"

Sarah gasped as she looked around to see if anybody was listening. "OMG Paul..." she changed her voice to a whisper " So are you G. A.Y" she mouthed

"Well transsexual actually, I find woman have the most sey bodies but I have to submit to my inner needs sometimes" Paul was trying to whisper back whilst straining his head looking around.

Sarah was feeling a strange tingling in her crotch, the shock of the news and her flashing sexual thoughts had caused quite a stir in her panties. She refocused her mind and had an idea. "Paul... me and you are going to go out for a girly night on Saturday. Bring whatever you need to my house at Lunchtime and we'll both get ready together"

Paul seemed stunned "Are you sure... I mean... I'm not sure what to wear... I... I" Sarah interrupted "Just get to my house.. I've got lots of things you can try on" Sarah smiled at the thought of having a new girly playmate to go out with plus there was something quite sey about the whole thing that got Sarahs plus racing "Just make sure you've got some sexy underwear... you never know how the night may end" Sarah held her glaze at Paul as she talked, Paul new she was serious. As Sarah turned around to continue with her work she moved her hand down to her panties... They were soaking wet.

To be continued...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good start will look out for second part

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great start please carry on

By *AMES19620Man  over a year ago

newport

thats different please carry on