FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > first time bi...

first time bi...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *5h4m2020 OP   Man  over a year ago

Spalding

So tonight I am in a hotel in Nottingham, and was thinking I'd like something like this to happen...

I've just arrived back to the hotel and decide to grab a quick beer. Being alone, i decide to take a look around to see who is about in the bar area. Besides from a few lonely and unattractive souls, there is a couple being very giggly and touchy feely in the corner. For whatever reason, i can't take my eyes off them. Neither are stunning, but i can just feel the sexual tension between them.

They keep catching me glancing over to the point i hurry my beer and decide to head for my room.

As i enter the lift, i hear a call of "hold the lift". It's the couple.

As the lift door closes, the female gives a naughty smile to the male and then instantly gets fresh on me. Really aggressive kissing, groping me through my jeans as i feel my cock growing.

The doors begin to open at which point mr asks if i would mind them joining me in my room. I instantly think that i may get lucky with mrs whilst mr watches so enthusiastically agree.

We get into the room, at which point mrs pushes me to the bed and climbs on top, passionately kissing and tearing at my clothes.

I get off the bed and undress, as does mrs who then sits naked at the end of the bed. Mr is fully clothed and sits beside her. At this point i move forward kissing mrs full on the lips before she begins to take me in her mouth.

Mr then starts to touch me by brushing his hand up and down my thigh before groping my ass.

As a guy who considers himself straight but curious about mmf's and group fun, it feels strangely good.

Mrs then offers mr my cock which he accepts greedily, working it as well as any woman that i have been with...

What happens next?? Want to act it out for real??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

MORE!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please x

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

Mmmmm more more more

» Add a new message to this topic