FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > welcome to my web. A TV dinner xx

welcome to my web. A TV dinner xx

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ikki Shooter OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Epsom

I meet you at the door dressed in a the outfit on my avatar and a satin gown,deep lace stockings and heels. I lead you into the front room. Some mood music is on in the background. The lights are low and I sit you on the couch. I pore us a glass of red, and smile as i notice the tent peg I've caused in your trousers. We clink glasses and toast. I stand there in front of you, but far enough that you cannot grab. I watch as your eyes roam over my body but keep returning to my breasts. You tell me it's hot in the room, I just smile and lick my lips. You down your drink so I offer you another one making sure I bend right over as I pore. Your eyes are glued to my cleavage until you realise I've caught you looking and you blush. I sit on your lap."mmmm that's hard what have you got in there " I squirm a little just to have a feeling of you bone against my bum. I put an arm around your neck and give you a long slow kiss. Your mouth responds to my tongue delving into you warm willing orifice and soon your free hand is massaging my tits.I grab the back of your head gripping your hair and force my tongue further, exploring your mouth and leaving red lipstick smeared on your face. My bum writhes on your lap keeping you hard. As our mouths part I bite your bottom lip, just hard enough for you to yelp. I look into your eyes smiling and get up.you make to grab me but I evade your grasp and push you back onto the couch with my heeled foot. I raise my glass and finnish it swilling the cool liquid around my mouth before I get on my knees before you. I unclip your belt and fly. Your glistening cock comes up to say hello, precum already on the tip. My head bends down and my tongue darts out to taste you. You gasp but not as much as my mouth takes you in... Warm, wet, inviting, I slide up and down the length of your member making it slick with juices. Your body shivers and I know you're enjoying it. You want more, but will that make you gay. Our eyes lock as i slide you in and out of my willing mouth. You did this as a dare. You thought you'd be in and out, back to your mates in the pub. But now you want to stay, now you want to explore the forbidden fruit. I slide your trousers down and get you out of your small clothes. You take care of your top and are naked in no time. I feel you tense, so I stop just holding you in my mouth. Your breathing is ragged as you fight for control not wanting to blow your load too soon. I don't help as I stroke your balls with my finger nails.I stand. A sob leaves your lips as i swish you nob within gown. I come stand infront of you my bulge is evident. What will you do. Touch it, pull it out, put your mouth by it. I stoke your head your hands roam my sides and my bum. Your cock is rigid and straining for release.So what will you do? Touch! Play! Suck! Xx

Your hands tease me, and my cock responds. Your lips are so close but I stop you and slip down astride your legs. I rap my arms around your neck and our cocks touch. They slide together our juices mingling. I ride up and down. Your hands cup my breasts massaging them. We kiss again our I gyrate on your lap your cock feels as if it's grown bigger whilst I've been here. You pull me onto you squeezing me but I stop you. I grab the lube and condom from the coffee table. Your breathing is ragged again, as I slide the condom on your throbbing member. We lube first I put it on you, then slide slick fingers into my waiting hole.

I slide first one finger then another into my waiting hole as i rock back and forth our cocks touching. I move so I'm standing either side of your legs, my cock centremeters from your nose. Your mouth opens involuntary and moves closer but I squat down and grip your shaft. We sit still as i slowly give your bulbous head into my waiting sphincter. You groan and I gasp as my arse takes you in.slowly I work you cock in until we have a small rhythm going, easing lower until I've taken you into me fully. I hold onto the back of your head and berry your face in my cleavage as i move up and down your length. My precum coats your abbs, my rhythm gets faster as my body relaxes and responds. You feel as if your growing within me. I can feel your Penis head push deep as i grind down on your groin, then raise myself so you almost come out. Time slows as our bodies become one moving synchronously to each others needs and wants.

Tbc xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *urvywelshCouple  over a year ago

Everywhere and nowhere baby

Horny story. More please.

By *tevehhhTV/TS  over a year ago

stockton-on-tees

great story,you lucky girl x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Please dont stop id like u to tie him up an use him ass (wishing it was mine

Epsom

You knead my boobs as i bounce up and down on your groin. With one hand I dig my nails in your shoulder foe balance with the other I reach back and stroke your balls feeling them tense at my touch. Your thrusting becomes more frantic, you grunt with each push. You tell me your getting close so I lean back causing my tits to jiggle and making your thrusts hit my prostate. I squeeze my bum muscles, you cry out that your coming. Inside me i feel you twitch and explode. Then my body ripples with extasy, I thrust down hard as endorphins corse through my body. I loose my seed on your chest and abbs. Jet after jet of white sticky goodness I cry out calling you all sorts of names before I right myself and grab your face and snog you hungrily.

By *urvywelshCouple  over a year ago

Everywhere and nowhere baby

Naughty girl. Love it x

Epsom

"Naughty girl. Love it x"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I want u so much u make me horny baby

Epsom

Our bodies heave as we get our breaths back. I climb off of you, removing the soiled condom I take you into my mouth. Mmmmmmm your cum, salty sweet on my tongue as i work you back to stiffness. Once your stiffening and clean I work my way up your body licking up my mess whilst my fingers keep you interested. You bend your head down and in a horse whisper say

"fuck me!, please I want you inside me."

I look deeply in to your eyes questioning if this is what you really want. Just how curious are you?

The thought of fucking you has me harder than I was before. You gulp involuntary. "shhhhhh baby I'll be gentle." I say placing a finger on your lips.

I bring your arse over to the couches edge. I take you into my mouth again. This time with the intention of you cumming. I lube a finger too and wait until you cum before slipping the lubed finger in your bum.

» Add a new message to this topic