FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Shop assistant's

Shop assistant's

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A nice crisp morning await's outside for me as i try to work out what i'm going to do with the whole day to myself, and as i get dressed i decide on the tight thin woolen jumper and tartan skirt with knee length boots and white panties.

Cup of coffee and i'm ready to go for a nice day at the shops for some retail therapy, 1/2 an hour later and i go from shop to shop looking glancing around at the new summer clothes buying little bits here and there. It's then while standing outside of my favourite shop i see a very nice looking young assistant looking at me through the window as he put's clothes on a manaquin there, I smile and he smiles back that wry smile of mmmmmm you know the sort ?.

So i think i'll just pop in for a sec and see if there are any bargains for me, as i walk in the new assistant say's hello, anything i can help you with? , I wish,i think to myself not realising that ive not only thought it but also said it which he has heard we both laugh a little, both a bit embarressed for the other. Then i spot a lovely dress just right for the summer and ask if there is a room free to try it on he shows me the way but they are all full up so he says if you want you can always try it on in the staffroom i f i dont mind? I say ok and we enter the room, cups and handbags are left on tables for later he say's i'll have to stay close in case staff come in and wonder whats going on, i say no problem he turns his back as i undress not kniwing there is a full lenght mirror in front of him and he's watching me, i'm now down to my panties and boots just about to try the dress on and i catch him now turning around so he can see me properly we look each other directly and admit i'm the first to look down at his crotch to see a quite big bulge my nipples are hard and i can feel myself starting to get more than a little damp.

He say's very nice and moves closer and i do the same, he reaches out and gently touches my thigh and bum and ask if its ok? i tell him to do what ever he wants as i begin to rub his growing bulge tickling the end with my nails i feel it grow more then decide to let him loose and unzip his fly and they fall to the floor i look down and see no underwear mmmmmm i take his hard cock in my hand and begin stroking it squeezing it every so often as he pulls my panties to one side and strokes my hard clit and slips 2 fingers inside me to feel my wetness wanking me harder and faster making me cum almost instantly, I whisper in his ear "fuck me now" he bends me over the nearest table and puts his rock hard cock deep in me and fucks me from behind slow and with purpose knowing i'm about to cum again this time all over his cock and balls wowwww god he knows what to do with a woman and does it again and again before he's ready to cum, he takes his throbbing tool from my soaking wet pussy and tells me kneel down and swallow which i do without question and gulp down every last drop of his creamy cum licking my lips so to not miss any we kiss as we dress each other and leave the room heading back into the shop and purchase the dress at the til where the manageress is working i pass comment on what a really great assistant for helping me she has there and will be back again soon for more shopping and hopefully more retail therapy.

I walk outside and into the breeze and get to feel the soaking wet panties i still have on and smile to myself all the way home when i can once again sit down with a nice cup of coffee and go over in my mind the shopping trip today and my next visit to that shop xxx Lois xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Is this a true story or a fantasy?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Possibly a bit of both xxx Lois xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Whare's the shop. I want to apply for a job. Lol.

Great story.

» Add a new message to this topic