FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My Horniest Meet

My Horniest Meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was excited about this meet.

I had been chatting to Stuart on line for ages and really liked him. We seemed to get on well and appeared to be on the same wavelength. What's more he turned me on, and when we cammed it felt natural and comfortable.

I was nervous about this meet!

What if I had got it wrong, and we didn't get on or like each other, I was going to miss our chats.....

Stuart and I chatted on line till quite late on Sunday night. After we went off line, I tried to sleep, but I couldn't !

One minute I was excited, the next I was nervous.

I slept badly, but woke early.

I dressed in suspenders and stockings, but no panties under my skirt. I drove to the airport, the whole time aware of my naked pussy.

When Stuart arrived he smiled and I knew it was going to be ok......

We walked out of the airport and to the car park, chatting away. I can't remember what we said, I was so aware of the horny guy with me and the fact that I had no panties on.

We got in the lift and kissed, mmmmm heaven, we parted as the lift doors opened, we got into the car and he checked my under clothing or lack of it. It took all my self control to brush his hand away.

We drove to hotel, parked and went to our suite.

We walked through to the bedroom and started to kiss. God I wanted him more than I have ever wanted a man before........

Before I knew it the curtains were closed and we were both naked on the bed, the exact details of what happened are a blur !

I know we kissed, he made me orgasm with his finger, and I sucked licked and teased his gorgeous cock.

I know at some point that day, he fucked me good and hard, and he came in my mouth.

When we had both calmed down we dressed and went into town.

Our first port of call was Ann Summers shop, but that was a big disappointment. I saw butt plugs but didn't buy them, I was scared they were too big, what a baby !

And we went to Weatherspoons for lunch.

The whole time we were in town I was so aware of him, and what had happened in the bedroom, I just wanted to touch him and have him touch me in return.

When we got back to our room, we sat together snuggled up and talked. After a while he told me to go and lie on the bed naked with my eyes closed..........

I did as he told me.

I could hear him moving around but didn't have a clue what was going to happen, but I wasn't worried as I knew whatever was going to happen would give me pleasure.

WOW was I right !!

I felt his fingers expose my clit and then he placed something gently on it.

It began to buzz and vibrate, the sensations were out of this world, he move it around and increased the intensity, I felt an orgasm building deep inside me.........

And working it's way to the surface, he instructed me not to cum !

I had a royal battle with myself !

I don't know how but I managed to stop.

He didn't stop, the vibrations continued, the intensity slowly increasing !

I was continually on the brink of cumming, but he kept telling me not to and I kept fighting it.

Part of me wanted to say screw you and cum anyway, but the other part told me to do as he told me.

When he finally told me I could cum, I couldn't at first and then it erupted ….

My body was so alive and tingling, the waves of my orgasm radiated through me to the tips of my fingers and toes, and just kept coming.

I don't know if I had a series of orgasms or just one long one, and to be honest I don't care, it was out of this world !!!

I had never felt anything so good in all my life.........

He removed the wand and I continued to orgasm, the ripples just kept gong through me, I don't know how long this lasted, it could have been seconds, but felt like for ever.

I was drowning in sensations like I had never felt before, my mind completely blown away......

After that I am not sure what happened, I think I sucked his cock, but whether he fucked me or where he came I really can't remember.

It was the horniest session I had ever had, with orgasms like I had never had.

After breakfast the next morning, I said that Slut was present, and Master instructed me to dress.

I went to the bedroom and put on my basque stockings, panties and heels ….

When I walk back into the lounge Master looked very pleased and said he had a hard on.

Master produced his camera and Slut posed for pictures.

Master then lay on the bed and instructed Slut to suck Master's cock till he was hard, and to tell Master when he was hard.

Slut enjoyed sucking Masters cock and kept sucking after Master was hard.

Master was angry with Slut and said he would punish Slut, maybe not let her orgasm !

Slut was very sorry.......

Master reached for the wand and placed it on Slut's clit and pussy and switched it on ….

Before long, I felt a tremendous orgasm start to build deep in me.

Master told me I wasn't to cum, and I fought as hard as I could, but it kept building ….

I told Master I couldn't stop it, so he removed the wand and was angry at my lack of control.

After I had calmed down, Master put the wand back telling that I was not to cum.

The sensations were intense and the orgasm was sitting deep inside me waiting for me to let it go, but I fought.

Master asked me if I wanted to cum, I told him I did, but he could not hear me, I kept telling him I wanted to cum, getting louder each time, until I was screaming at him to let me cum.........

Master let me cum, and fuck, did I, screaming and trembling, orgasm after orgasm or maybe it was just one long orgasm, I don't know.

Master removed the wand and I continued to orgasm, it was the best ever.

Master then tried to fuck me, but the excitement was too much.

Master got Sluts rabbit, and inserted it into my pussy, then turned it round and got the ears in my butt, and put the wand on my clit WOW.

The ears were vibrating in my butt, but the rabbit was twisting deep in my pussy and the wand was vibrating on my clit.

Master then fucked me hard with the rabbit and I had the most phenomenal orgasm of my life !!!

Did I say before they were the best, I was wrong !!!!

This one completely blew me away.

I cannot find the words to describe it, I can still feel it when I think about it and the thought makes me so wet and horny.......

Those 2 days were the most amazing erotic horny days of my life, I can't wait for more.

But if for whatever reason more doesn't happen, I will always remember them and be so grateful for them.

I know that on the Monday evening I played with the wand on myself, and have missed that out, for me it was nice, but not as important as everything else that happened.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *annGentMan  over a year ago

With a cracking view

Mmmmmmmm !!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I was excited about this meet.

I had been chatting to Stuart on line for ages and really liked him. We seemed to get on well and appeared to be on the same wavelength. What's more he turned me on, and when we cammed it felt natural and comfortable.

I was nervous about this meet!

What if I had got it wrong, and we didn't get on or like each other, I was going to miss our chats.....

Stuart and I chatted on line till quite late on Sunday night. After we went off line, I tried to sleep, but I couldn't !

One minute I was excited, the next I was nervous.

I slept badly, but woke early.

I dressed in suspenders and stockings, but no panties under my skirt. I drove to the airport, the whole time aware of my naked pussy.

When Stuart arrived he smiled and I knew it was going to be ok......

We walked out of the airport and to the car park, chatting away. I can't remember what we said, I was so aware of the horny guy with me and the fact that I had no panties on.

We got in the lift and kissed, mmmmm heaven, we parted as the lift doors opened, we got into the car and he checked my under clothing or lack of it. It took all my self control to brush his hand away.

We drove to hotel, parked and went to our suite.

We walked through to the bedroom and started to kiss. God I wanted him more than I have ever wanted a man before........

Before I knew it the curtains were closed and we were both naked on the bed, the exact details of what happened are a blur !

I know we kissed, he made me orgasm with his finger, and I sucked licked and teased his gorgeous cock.

I know at some point that day, he fucked me good and hard, and he came in my mouth.

When we had both calmed down we dressed and went into town.

Our first port of call was Ann Summers shop, but that was a big disappointment. I saw butt plugs but didn't buy them, I was scared they were too big, what a baby !

And we went to Weatherspoons for lunch.

The whole time we were in town I was so aware of him, and what had happened in the bedroom, I just wanted to touch him and have him touch me in return.

When we got back to our room, we sat together snuggled up and talked. After a while he told me to go and lie on the bed naked with my eyes closed..........

I did as he told me.

I could hear him moving around but didn't have a clue what was going to happen, but I wasn't worried as I knew whatever was going to happen would give me pleasure.

WOW was I right !!

I felt his fingers expose my clit and then he placed something gently on it.

It began to buzz and vibrate, the sensations were out of this world, he move it around and increased the intensity, I felt an orgasm building deep inside me.........

And working it's way to the surface, he instructed me not to cum !

I had a royal battle with myself !

I don't know how but I managed to stop.

He didn't stop, the vibrations continued, the intensity slowly increasing !

I was continually on the brink of cumming, but he kept telling me not to and I kept fighting it.

Part of me wanted to say screw you and cum anyway, but the other part told me to do as he told me.

When he finally told me I could cum, I couldn't at first and then it erupted ….

My body was so alive and tingling, the waves of my orgasm radiated through me to the tips of my fingers and toes, and just kept coming.

I don't know if I had a series of orgasms or just one long one, and to be honest I don't care, it was out of this world !!!

I had never felt anything so good in all my life.........

He removed the wand and I continued to orgasm, the ripples just kept gong through me, I don't know how long this lasted, it could have been seconds, but felt like for ever.

I was drowning in sensations like I had never felt before, my mind completely blown away......

After that I am not sure what happened, I think I sucked his cock, but whether he fucked me or where he came I really can't remember.

It was the horniest session I had ever had, with orgasms like I had never had.

After breakfast the next morning, I said that Slut was present, and Master instructed me to dress.

I went to the bedroom and put on my basque stockings, panties and heels ….

When I walk back into the lounge Master looked very pleased and said he had a hard on.

Master produced his camera and Slut posed for pictures.

Master then lay on the bed and instructed Slut to suck Master's cock till he was hard, and to tell Master when he was hard.

Slut enjoyed sucking Masters cock and kept sucking after Master was hard.

Master was angry with Slut and said he would punish Slut, maybe not let her orgasm !

Slut was very sorry.......

Master reached for the wand and placed it on Slut's clit and pussy and switched it on ….

Before long, I felt a tremendous orgasm start to build deep in me.

Master told me I wasn't to cum, and I fought as hard as I could, but it kept building ….

I told Master I couldn't stop it, so he removed the wand and was angry at my lack of control.

After I had calmed down, Master put the wand back telling that I was not to cum.

The sensations were intense and the orgasm was sitting deep inside me waiting for me to let it go, but I fought.

Master asked me if I wanted to cum, I told him I did, but he could not hear me, I kept telling him I wanted to cum, getting louder each time, until I was screaming at him to let me cum.........

Master let me cum, and fuck, did I, screaming and trembling, orgasm after orgasm or maybe it was just one long orgasm, I don't know.

Master removed the wand and I continued to orgasm, it was the best ever.

Master then tried to fuck me, but the excitement was too much.

Master got Sluts rabbit, and inserted it into my pussy, then turned it round and got the ears in my butt, and put the wand on my clit WOW.

The ears were vibrating in my butt, but the rabbit was twisting deep in my pussy and the wand was vibrating on my clit.

Master then fucked me hard with the rabbit and I had the most phenomenal orgasm of my life !!!

Did I say before they were the best, I was wrong !!!!

This one completely blew me away.

I cannot find the words to describe it, I can still feel it when I think about it and the thought makes me so wet and horny.......

Those 2 days were the most amazing erotic horny days of my life, I can't wait for more.

But if for whatever reason more doesn't happen, I will always remember them and be so grateful for them.

I know that on the Monday evening I played with the wand on myself, and have missed that out, for me it was nice, but not as important as everything else that happened."

Loved this....very, very horny! More soon please.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks, more very soon

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

What a great experience - more to 'cum' I would say!

Liberated, I dare say too - enjoy x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You have a fantastic way with words....keep the real life stories coming...xxxx

» Add a new message to this topic